Kevin McCarthy allies funneled cash to 'dark money' groups to send Madison Cawthorn packing

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Madison is my bro. i now support the Dems keep the House so that McCarthy can't be Speaker

McCarthy is almost as bad as The Turtle.....Both see a threat to their "leader" positions on the horizon.

McCarthy is almost as bad as The Turtle.....Both see a threat to their "leader" positions on the horizon.
We can almost predict the screwing is coming again. If it happens then we must vote for what they will call extremists. They have been giving time over man years.

I can't read the Post article so I can only go with what I can read.

"The allies close to McCarthy have sometimes taken steps to conceal their efforts, as they did in the Cawthorn case, with money passing from top GOP donors through organizations that do not disclose their donors or have limited public records, federal disclosures show."

Shouldn't a reporter claiming this also state what these other organizations were?

"The allies close to McCarthy have sometimes taken steps to conceal their efforts, as they did in the Cawthorn case, with money passing from top GOP donors through organizations that do not disclose their donors or have limited public records, federal disclosures show."

Shouldn't a reporter claiming this also state what these other organizations were?
The dems might need them later. ;)

McCarthy is your bud. Go with it. We do.

Forum List

Back