Kevin McCarthy and his pals head to border for new talking points against Biden

McCarthy wants to use uanaccompanied minors as an excuse to not reform allowing migrants to legally work in agriculture as they have for decades, and the dems immigration reform doesn't say anything about the kids .... or at least I don't seen where it does.

But the dems do have a pathway for citizenship to anyone here before Jan, I believe.

The good news is the dems could pass at least a partial reform in the House without Kevin. The bad news is that so long as it takes 60 in the senate, it's never going to happen because while Fla and Cornyn might buy in, SC Tenn, Ala, Miss, Kent, Iowa and Missouri will be happy to just continue employing illegal aliens while swooning like Lindsey Graham "oh mah all those illegals, how can we be safe!"
Yep, another political stunt from Kev to deflect from the fact that Dear Leader left a :poop: sandwich at the border, choosing cruelty over actual reform. Gonna take some time to scoop up all the piles.

Here's the scene at the border, courtesy of China Joe:

Bet you dollars to donuts that this is another heisted video from another country from eons ago.
Is there a bottom for you bottom feeders? #DontAnswerWeKnow

Your fear is palpable. But also, I know that this video is authentic, and that you're completely fine with the situation depicted in it. The misery of these people is your mission in life.

Has anyone noticed that this border business just isn`t gaining any traction against Biden`s approval rating? People are more concerned with the virus than the little brown kids in diapers that scare the shit out of trumpsters.
How Popular Is Joe Biden? | FiveThirtyEight
Glad to see members of Congress shining some light on the massive humanitarian crisis Xiden has created on the border. The horror these people, in particular the children, have been though, and are being put through by Xiden's cruel policies need to be exposed.
Who or wtf is Xiden? Are there any adults around to help you?
He's the person that the Chinese Govt help elect President of the United States, a member of the DNC
Prove it!

He (or she as the case may be) can't - Just more BS, like "cancel culture" because someone changed the name of an ice cream. :rolleyes-41:

Here's the scene at the border, courtesy of China Joe:

Bet you dollars to donuts that this is another heisted video from another country from eons ago.
Is there a bottom for you bottom feeders? #DontAnswerWeKnow

Your fear is palpable. But also, I know that this video is authentic, and that you're completely fine with the situation depicted in it. The misery of these people is your mission in life.

Ya, likely about as "authentic" as this one. :lol:

Biden basically tells Latin America and Mexico if he is elected it will be back to business as usual on the border come one come all no questions asked and people here are shocked they are flooding to the border. Biden did not inherit this crisis he created it with his words and actions.

Biden basically tells Latin America and Mexico if he is elected it will be back to business as usual on the border come one come all no questions asked and people here are shocked they are flooding to the border. Biden did not inherit this crisis he created it with his words and actions.

Nonsense, but a solid C+ for effort! ;)

Nonsense, but a solid C+ for effort! ;)
Fact solid F minus response.

Has anyone noticed that this border business just isn`t gaining any traction against Biden`s approval rating? People are more concerned with the virus than the little brown kids in diapers that scare the shit out of trumpsters.
How Popular Is Joe Biden? | FiveThirtyEight
Glad to see members of Congress shining some light on the massive humanitarian crisis Xiden has created on the border. The horror these people, in particular the children, have been though, and are being put through by Xiden's cruel policies need to be exposed.
Who or wtf is Xiden? Are there any adults around to help you?
He's the person that the Chinese Govt help elect President of the United States, a member of the DNC
Prove it!

He (or she as the case may be) can't - Just more BS, like "cancel culture" because someone changed the name of an ice cream. :rolleyes-41:
I did...read the entire thread...don't ignore the links I provided

Forum List

Back