Kevin McCarthy says Nancy Pelosi does not have the votes to remain as speaker

there's a slight chance that pelosi wouldn't be speaker - but a republican speaker to replace her? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................

Newsmax the flavor of choice on the right now? :)
I hate to break it to McCarthy but his party is still in the minority.
My guess is Nancy will survive. For at least another two years.

I can't see Pelosi going down without a fight. She's totally power hungry now. She can't give up that ring. Sick bitch is what she is.

I can't see Pelosi going down without a fight. She's totally power hungry now. She can't give up that ring. Sick bitch is what she is.

nancy-pelosi-state-of-the-union-clap.gif

Doesn‘t McCarthy realize that Republicans have to win to choose the Speaker?

He means the Democrats may want someone else to be Speaker of the House other than Nazi Pelozi.

Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., predicted Sunday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., won’t have enough votes to retain her top spot in January, declaring “it’s time America got a Republican Speaker of the House.”

Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., predicted Sunday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., won’t have enough votes to retain her top spot in January, declaring “it’s time America got a Republican Speaker of the House.”
I hadn't heard that, if he said that yeah that doesn't make sense. I have read there are MANY Democrats who do not want Pelosi as Speaker.

Newsmax the flavor of choice on the right now? :)
I hate to break it to McCarthy but his party is still in the minority.
My guess is Nancy will survive. For at least another two years.
She has ties to organized crime from Baltimore. In that city her family was political and dirty. Anyway they helped to bring African Americans there. See how much fun they are having today. Other cities have done the same. And when the industrial age peaked and closed in cities, they got screwed over. Philly had two blue bloods bring African Americans up there. Making promises and then the promises removed sucks. There was even a saying...Last hired, first fired. Somehow the ones who caused it did not get the blame. The social programs started and the addiction became permanent for many. As the anger and frustration.

this is too good to be true!

I think the Republican should join with the Squad and let AOC have a shot a being Speaker. The Democrats would not survive until the elections in 2022.

What an asinine thing to even posit.

They should kick Pelosi to the curb, in this environment she should have easily expanded control in the house but instead the dems lost everywhere except the Whitehouse.

But the chance that a Republican takes speakership is less than zero.

Forum List

Back