Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

Irrelevant since he was already a lame duck President with just 10 days left to gather up and leave which he did on schedule.

McCarthy is full baloney on this one because Trump would never resign thus should have kept his mouth shut on this.

There was no Insurrection that lie needs to stop.

"I'm seriously thinking of having that conversation with him tonight" said Kevin McCarthy about CALLING TRUMP TO ASK HIM ABOUT RESIGNING. Damning new phone records come out showing Kevin McCarthy talking to Liz Cheney. WOW.

Thoughts?

Wow, Rachel's show tonight was a real blockbuster! I was hanging on her every word.

I also can't wait to read the Martin and Burns book coming out on May 3rd.

It is sad but very few Trump supporters — especially those who were also politicians — ever had the balls to challenge Trump directly. They were simply not willing to act firmly to protect the peaceful transfer of power essential to our representative democracy.

All the responsible courts and state electoral officials involved (Democratic & Republican) ruled that the election votes showed Biden was the winner. It was absolutely crucial to respect the norms of the electoral process (which benefited Republicans in the electoral college). It was equally essential to repudiate Trump’s unsupported lies about the election and his plan to subvert the results and force the decision into the House. Trump was consciously trying to steal and subvert the election.

No Republic can long stand if its leaders are so craven. No democratic nation can survive if its people follow leaders so faithless to our institutional, constitutional and democratic norms.

"I'm seriously thinking of having that conversation with him tonight" said Kevin McCarthy about CALLING TRUMP TO ASK HIM ABOUT RESIGNING. Damning new phone records come out showing Kevin McCarthy talking to Liz Cheney. WOW.

Thoughts?

Well, if it is on that Madcow dude’s show……..

It is sad but very few Trump supporters — especially those who were also politicians — ever had the balls to challenge Trump directly. They were simply not willing to act firmly to protect the peaceful transfer of power essential to our representative democracy.

All the responsible courts and state electoral officials involved (Democratic & Republican) ruled that the election votes showed Biden was the winner. It was absolutely crucial to respect the norms of the electoral process (which benefited Republicans in the electoral college). It was equally essential to repudiate Trump’s unsupported lies about the election and his plan to subvert the results and force the decision into the House. Trump was consciously trying to steal and subvert the election.

No Republic can long stand if its leaders are so craven. No democratic nation can survive if its people follow leaders so faithless to our institutional, constitutional and democratic norms.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back