Key inflation cause: Republican policy

I don't know if you realized it or not but you have actually hit on something. Both domestic and international issues have become too complicated and too overwhelming for just one person to deal with, especially when half of the electorate and opposing media are willing to tear you to shreds no matter what decisions you make and no matter what happens, good or bad. And, we give too much power to one party (through elections) to run things. No matter who is president, they are nothing but a symbolic "head in a jar on the oval office desk" to either worship or use it to kick around for the fun of it.

We need a better system where maybe we elect one person to run the economy, one to run other domestic issues, and one to handle foreign affairs, instead of electing one person who appoints people in their own party to cabinet positions. And, we need to make sure that no one party controls too much. Democrats were worried that Trump and the Republicans were trying to take democracy away while they themselves have done several things to try taking democracy away. The scary thing is, BOTH sides have come way too close to accomplishing this.
YES we are a mess, believing that one major political party has all the best answers, and the other party has zero good answers.
A complete impossibility.
Makes zero sense.
Dumb people are not made brilliant because of political affiliation.
And HONEST smart people know that working with others can create & unite.

by not being depended on putin. How is that hard for you to grasp?
Why don't you admit that you haven’t the vaguest idea? You hear it endlessly rebleated on FOX, and you nod like the witless ruminant you are.

Grifty was also relying on Putin for 8-10% of domestic consumption.

Look around dipshit. Average price is for suckers. Prices are under $3 in most places.
umm how can they be in most places when the national avg is above 3/gallon? do you not know what average means?

Why don't you admit that you haven’t the vaguest idea? You hear it endlessly rebleated on FOX, and you nod like the witless ruminant you are.

Grifty was also relying on Putin for 8-10% of domestic consumption.
hahah i know it doesn’t mean depending on putin.

trump keep gas prices low cause he wasn’t at war with the working class like xiden is

It doesn't prove shit.

Grifty had nothing to do with either, except to the extent that his effort to reduce supply increased prices in 2020.
inflation was 1.23 percent in 2020…bring back some of that trump policy please

hahah i know it doesn’t mean depending on putin.

trump keep gas prices low cause he wasn’t at war with the working class like xiden is
Then quit bluffing and tell me what it DOES mean

When Grifty left office 2 million fewer were working than when he began.

Under Biden, 9 million more are working.

Then quit bluffing and tell me what it DOES mean

When Grifty left office 2 million fewer were working than when he began.

Under Biden, 9 million more are working.
i just told you

yes, there was a global pandemic, and now folks weren’t back to work in those jobs he created…meanwhile trump keep cost low…a far better economy…even during a pandemic

Must be magic seeing how the democrats are in charge.

Forum List

Back