Key inflation cause: Republican policy

we have bought oil from russia in some amounts since the cold war ended. with that said gas prices are high according to dems because putin’s war. granted they weren’t high in 2014, or when we were in the cold war…
Google "fungible", brick.

It's a function of what it costs to service and maintain the roads, simpleton.

Nod.
Kalifornia and Hawaii are in the top 5 Simp. They are renowned for their nice weather. What do they have in common? Decades of Dimwinger rule.

You are a moron.

Then quit bluffing and tell me what it DOES mean

When Grifty left office 2 million fewer were working than when he began.

Under Biden, 9 million more are working.
Lies. There are still fewer working than under Trump pre-Fauci Flu.

Biden hasn't created a single job. Hell, he hasn't replaced all the jobs the Fauci Flu cost.

It was a post by me proving Dragonlady is a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

HTH, Simp.

Such a post doesn't exist, because you've NEVER proven that I lied. You just keep making spurious claims about all of the posters you've caught lying, but you're been proven over and over again to post lies and Republican bullshit, and you're still here claiming everyone else is lying but Trump. What a tool you are!

Get a job fool.

Such a post doesn't exist, because you've NEVER proven that I lied. You just keep making spurious claims about all of the posters you've caught lying, but you're been proven over and over again to post lies and Republican bullshit, and you're still here claiming everyone else is lying but Trump. What a tool you are!

Get a job fool.
It doesn't exist?

Here is your lying sack of shit post, and the one I proved you are a lying sack of shit.

Trump fixed Obama's $1.90 a gallon and drove it up to $2.90 a gallon and you celebrated. And I've posted that link at least 5 times.

Gas price when Trump took office was $2.37. When he left it was $2.34

Barry didn’t have a single year with the avg at $1.90.

Your blatant lies are too easy to expose, you lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

View attachment 743927

Kalifornia and Hawaii are in the top 5 Simp. They are renowned for their nice weather. What do they have in common? Decades of Dimwinger rule.

You are a moron.
Hawaii, because it is an island...to which everything must be imported.

California....home of the Sierras

Forum List

Back