Key inflation cause: Republican policy

Gas price when Trump took office was $2.37. When he left it was $2.34

Barry didn’t have a single year with the avg at $1.90.

Your blatant lies are too easy to expose, you lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

View attachment 743927
You dipshit. Until Covid destroyed the demand market your God presided over increasing prices. Look at your graph. If you want to say Covid is his doing them yes, gas prices finally stopped going up under Trump when Covid destroyed the economy. That is definitely his legacy. Jesus you are lost.

You dipshit. Until Covid destroyed the demand market your God presided over increasing prices. Look at your graph. If you want to say Covid is his doing them yes, gas prices finally stopped going up under Trump when Covid destroyed the economy. That is definitely his legacy. Jesus you are lost.
what was the inflation rate in 2019?

Lies. There are still fewer working than under Trump pre-Fauci Flu.

Biden hasn't created a single job. Hell, he hasn't replaced all the jobs the Fauci Flu cost.
He created all the jobs lost by Trump. They just aren’t all filled yet due to Republican policies limiting the workforce. There are 12M openings. Jobs are their dipshit. Trump killed a few million, scared millions into retirement, and killed legal immigration for workers.

9 Trillion under Obama, 7.8 Trillion under Trump and I'm not 100% positive what Biden has rung up so far but he is still running it up.
That's a predictably superficial take...

Are you familiar with the concept of "Structural Deficit"....or what Easy AL Greenspan called "spending forward"?

The inflation adjusted long term price of Gas is $3.20. Biden is killing it. Only 17 states aren’t within 9 cents of that price and half our states are lower than that long term real gas price. Biden, with all the challenges has won out on gas prices.

CB7D341F-6860-4564-AB71-17C4708C3332.jpeg

what was the inflation rate in 2019?
Pre pandemic? Same as rate was for decades. 2-3%. Until Covid was mismanaged supply of goods has always been abundant. Now it’s a crap shoot causing this high inflation which is mostly transitory. Wait til supply catches up. You’ll see. It’s happening now.

Sounds to me like you can't do the math.

And probably don't know where to find the data.

The Executive Branch determines fiscal policy....you can look it up.
LOL. The Congress determines what money gets spent and where. Just admit that you want to only deal in cherry picked facts which don't show the actual situation.

Um,price dropped from the beginning of 2019.

The Fauci Flu didn’t hit until Feb 2020., Simp.

He really are stupid to think your lies will not be exposed, Halfwit.

He created all the jobs lost by Trump. They just aren’t all filled yet due to Republican policies limiting the workforce. There are 12M openings. Jobs are their dipshit. Trump killed a few million, scared millions into retirement, and killed legal immigration for workers.
Spin all you want, Veggie Joe hasn’t even replaced the number of jobs to get to Trump levels pre-Fauci Flu, Halfwit.

LOL. The Congress determines what money gets spent and where. Just admit that you want to only deal in cherry picked facts which don't show the actual situation.
The entire budget process begins with a WH Request.

I don't "cherry pick", I just look at the data and do the math.

If it offends you, yell at the facts.

Spin all you want, Veggie Joe hasn’t even replaced the number of jobs to get to Trump levels pre-Fauci Flu, Halfwit.
Why don't you post the two numbers and we'll see?

I suspect it is because you have no idea where to find them.

The entire budget process begins with a WH Request.

I don't "cherry pick", I just look at the data and do the math.

If it offends you, yell at the facts.
Do you know how many Barry Hussein budget requests passed?

Who screwed up royally. But so did those who followed him.
I doubt your qualified to judge...

But the point isn't whether or not he is infallible, it's that he's a Republican, who served as Chairman of the Fed from Reagan to Scrub.

He would have very good reason to understand the consequences of the fiscal policies of each of the Presidents under whom he served.

But you could, if you prefer, hear Rush Limbaugh tell you roughly the same thing....and he never finished a semester of post secondary education

Forum List

Back