Key inflation cause: Republican policy

Pre pandemic? Same as rate was for decades. 2-3%. Until Covid was mismanaged supply of goods has always been abundant. Now it’s a crap shoot causing this high inflation which is mostly transitory. Wait til supply catches up. You’ll see. It’s happening now.
1.8 in 2019. inflation was under control prior to xiden

I doubt your qualified to judge...

I posted the link where Greenspan said he screwed up and it's not hard to judge that. All you have to do is actually pay attention and quit believing you must defend the cults.

Bernanke was saying right up until the housing market crashed that it was fine and that there was no problem. Well, that wasn't true was it? Is it so difficult to judge that?

Yellen pumped, pumped, pumped even though she had to know what the result would be and here we are. Is that so hard to judge?

But the point isn't whether or not he is infallible, it's that he's a Republican, who served as Chairman of the Fed from Reagan to Scrub.

He would have very good reason to understand the consequences of the fiscal policies of each of the Presidents under whom he served.

But you could, if you prefer, hear Rush Limbaugh tell you roughly the same thing....and he never finished a semester of post secondary education

Bite me. I heard and read his words saying he screwed up. I never listened to Rush but it's all you have. You have been well trained.

I posted the link where Greenspan said he screwed up and it's not hard to judge that. All you have to do is actually pay attention and quit believing you must defend the cults.

Bernanke was saying right up until the housing market crashed that it was fine and that there was no problem. Well, that wasn't true was it? Is it so difficult to judge that?

Yellen pumped, pumped, pumped even though she had to know what the result would be and here we are. Is that so hard to judge?

Bite me. I heard and read his words saying he screwed up. I never listened to Rush but it's all you have. You have been well trained.
No, you're not. You can stop galloping now.

A semester of home economics and resentment what you can't be made to understand aren't sufficient to take on the Fed.

Now limit yourself to what you may have the capacity to grasp.

Do you understand what is meant by a Structural Deficit?

No, you're not. You can stop galloping now.

A semester of home economics and resentment what you can't be made to understand aren't sufficient to take on the Fed.

Now limit yourself to what you may have the capacity to grasp.

Do you understand what is meant by a Structural Deficit?

I'm quoting the Fed. Is the link I posted where Greenspan said he screwed up fake? Did it come from Rush or is it real, actual news that you simply refuse to accept?

You act like a kid who refuses to believe there is no Santa Claus. Do I really need to post Bernanke quotes saying Housing was in good shape right before it all crashed?

Does it take an expert to question the wisdom of renominating someone who screwed that up so badly? Does it really take an expert to look around and understand the mess that pumping, pumping, pumping has caused?

That was taught in Econ 101. I have to then assume neither Greenspan, Bernanke nor Yellen took that class.

Ben Bernanke Was Incredibly, Uncannily Wrong | Dan Sanchez

Read and educate yourself. It may take some deprogramming first.

I'm quoting the Fed. Is the link I posted where Greenspan said he screwed up fake? Did it come from Rush or is it real, actual news that you simply refuse to accept?

You act like a kid who refuses to believe there is no Santa Claus. Do I really need to post Bernanke quotes saying Housing was in good shape right before it all crashed?

Does it take an expert to question the wisdom of renominating someone who screwed that up so badly? Does it really take an expert to look around and understand the mess that pumping, pumping, pumping has caused?

That was taught in Econ 101. I have to then assume neither Greenspan, Bernanke nor Yellen took that class.

Ben Bernanke Was Incredibly, Uncannily Wrong | Dan Sanchez

Read and educate yourself. It may take some deprogramming first.
You aren't qualified to debate Fed policy. Not even with the assistance of the Innertubes.

This isn't about the Federal Reserve...it is about Fiscal Policy.

Do you understand what Al meant by "spending forward"?

You aren't qualified to debate Fed policy. Not even with the assistance of the Innertubes.

This isn't about the Federal Reserve...it is about Fiscal Policy.

Do you understand what Al meant by "spending forward"?

I've covered this. You make your excuses, I'll post facts of what happened.

Tell us about how a guy who couldn't even do his own taxes was the only person in America capable of running the Treasury while you are at it.

I've covered this. You make your excuses, I'll post facts of what happened.

Tell us about how a guy who couldn't even do his own taxes was the only person in America capable of running the Treasury while you are at it.
Shhhhhh..

Focus.

"Spending forward" - what does it mean?

Shhhhhh..

Focus.

"Spending forward" - what does it mean?

Trump said he was going to spend because he would not be around when the problems happened. He was "spending forward".

Good?

Now about Greenspan, Bernanke and Yellen screwing up?

Trump said he was going to spend because he would not be around when the problems happened. He was "spending forward".

Good?

Now about Greenspan, Bernanke and Yellen screwing up?
Easy Al made that comment in reference to Ronald Reagan.

Now stop yapping and either define it or acknowledge that you can't.

If you want to embarrass yourself on the topic of Fed policy, start a thread.

Easy Al made that comment in reference to Ronald Reagan.

Now stop yapping and either define it or acknowledge that you can't.

If you want to embarrass yourself on the topic of Fed policy, start a thread.

I did define it. Putting your problems off on the next guy.

I did define it. Putting your problems off on the next guy.
No...that's wrong...

It is literally spending tomorrow's dollars today.

So simply looking at changes in debt corresponding to presidential terms is not only inaccurate, it's juvenile.

That's why the math matters.

Understanding it will facilitate better decision making at the polls.

No...that's wrong...

It is literally spending tomorrow's dollars today.

So simply looking at changes in debt corresponding to presidential terms is not only inaccurate, it's juvenile.

That's why the math matters.

Understanding it will facilitate better decision making at the polls.

I understand........ Debt your guy = good. Debt their guy = bad.

I understand........ Debt your guy = good. Debt their guy = bad.
No....

How much of the debt is reasonably assigned to each?

If one is "spending forward", then the next guy not only gets stuck with the tab, but his/her options are now reduced, as those dollars can only be spent once.

As Easy Al pointed out....

This has been the MO of GOP administrations since 1980. Enabled by innumerate voters.

Yeah, I kind of figured that out.

I mean, what the actual heck...
" Heck " is one of those words being used less and more
less each year.Ford long being relegated to maybe words like
" golly " or the dreaded " schucks ".
Somewhat lingo subscribed by those teens or rascally
young adults from the Bowery Boys.
Or the standard lingo of " Shud up for I gives yuz a smack ".
I mean,they talked tough for a reason.They were short.
And short men { guys } have a tough time attractin' galsy.
Again ... " Shud up for a gives ya a good smack "

No....

How much of the debt is reasonably assigned to each?

If one is "spending forward", then the next guy not only gets stuck with the tab, but his/her options are now reduced, as those dollars can only be spent once.

As Easy Al pointed out....

This has been the MO of GOP administrations since 1980. Enabled by innumerate voters.

It has been the MO of both parties. Biden is still doing it.

Forum List

Back