Key inflation cause: Republican policy

You offered no data or explanation for inflation. It was driven off world supply shortfalls and republican policies I outlined in the OP. We cant let those incompetent fuckers back in office especially as they try to violently force themselves in office like Trump... or lie their ass off like Santos.
the inflation we are dealing with has one, and only one, cause. Biden's war on fossil fuels. The price of everything we buy is controlled by the price of energy, whether to manufacture it, deliver it, or modify it. When energy prices go up, all prices go up, its really quite simple if you aren't a dem/lib tool who believes all the BS propaganda.

oil prices at the pump are based on the futures market. they are lower today than last year because the speculation is that supply will be increased in the future. Biden's price increases were the result of his actions, cancelling keystone and blocking new drilling permits. When he did those things the futures market raised prices assuming that those stupid policies would continue. Then he drained our strategic reserves to get a temporary price drop (increasing supply) just before the mid term elections. Its all political posturing, wake up.

I don't know if you support AGW, but as a lib I assumed that you did, my mistake if you don't buy the BS.

Speculation by people who will never actually ever take possession of a single drop of oil.

Fundamentals never actually changed, only the price changed.

Speculation by people who will never actually ever take possession of a single drop of oil.

your ignorance on display, keep it up. with each new post you confirm that liberalism is a mental disease. maybe you can take econ 101 at your local Jr college.

your ignorance on display, keep it up. with each new post you confirm that liberalism is a mental disease. maybe you can take econ 101 at your local Jr college.

Fundamentals never actually changed. Simple fact.

the inflation we are dealing with has one, and only one, cause. Biden's war on fossil fuels. The price of everything we buy is controlled by the price of energy, whether to manufacture it, deliver it, or modify it. When energy prices go up, all prices go up, its really quite simple if you aren't a dem/lib tool who believes all the BS propaganda.
pookynut disagrees with economic facts, typical libtardian.

You offered no data or explanation for inflation. It was driven off world supply shortfalls and republican policies I outlined in the OP. We cant let those incompetent fuckers back in office especially as they try to violently force themselves in office like Trump... or lie their ass off like Santos.
i posted the inflation numbers. That’s data, Simp.

And what Republican policies caused the worldwide supply shortfalls?

These folks still have no idea what happened, no matter how many times it's explained to them.

I went through the same thing regarding the Meltdown. They only know/believe what their trusted voices tell them.

It's frustrating. This is important stuff. All the information they need is out there for them, but they have zero (0) curiosity. It is what it is.

You'd have to understand what constitutes the material "fundamentals"...

oil prices at the pump are based on the futures market. they are lower today than last year because the speculation is that supply will be increased in the future. Biden's price increases were the result of his actions, cancelling keystone and blocking new drilling permits. When he did those things the futures market raised prices assuming that those stupid policies would continue. Then he drained our strategic reserves to get a temporary price drop (increasing supply) just before the mid term elections. Its all political posturing, wake up.

I don't know if you support AGW, but as a lib I assumed that you did, my mistake if you don't buy the BS.
When he did those things the futures market raised prices assuming that those stupid policies would continue
But the futures chart for the period doesn't support that bullxitty.....

I'm sure you're as surprised as everyone else to learn that you just made that shit up.

How did that affect price of food in Germany?

i posted the inflation numbers. That’s data, Simp.

And what Republican policies caused the worldwide supply shortfalls?
Read the OP. Worldwide shortage drove inflation everywhere and labor shortage in the US made worse by republican policy put more pressure on inflation along with finally the cutback in OPEC output from Trump's deal and the shutdown of oil rigs under Trump that is still being reversed.

Read the OP. Worldwide shortage drove inflation everywhere and labor shortage in the US made worse by republican policy put more pressure on inflation along with finally the cutback in OPEC output from Trump's deal and the shutdown of oil rigs under Trump that is still being reversed.
It wasn’t Republican policy to pay people to sit at home in their ass, Simp.

Once again, what Republican policy caused worldwide supply shortages?

It wasn’t Republican policy to pay people to sit at home in their ass, Simp.

Congress passed a $900 billion pandemic relief package Monday night that would finally deliver long-sought cash to businesses and individuals and resources to vaccinate a nation confronting a frightening surge in COVID-19 cases and deaths.

Lawmakers tacked on a $1.4 trillion catchall spending bill and thousands of pages of other end-of-session business in a massive bundle of bipartisan legislation as Capitol Hill prepared to close the books on the year. The bill goes to President Donald Trump for his signature, which is expected in the coming days.

The relief package, unveiled Monday afternoon, sped through the House and Senate in a matter of hours. The Senate cleared the massive package by a 92-6 vote after the House approved the COVID-19 package by another lopsided vote, 359-53.

$900B COVID relief bill passed by Congress, sent to Trump

It would establish a temporary $300 per week supplemental jobless benefit and a $600 direct stimulus payment to most Americans, along with a new round of subsidies for hard-hit businesses, restaurants, and theaters and money for schools, health care providers and renters facing eviction.

Congress passed a $900 billion pandemic relief package Monday night that would finally deliver long-sought cash to businesses and individuals and resources to vaccinate a nation confronting a frightening surge in COVID-19 cases and deaths.

Lawmakers tacked on a $1.4 trillion catchall spending bill and thousands of pages of other end-of-session business in a massive bundle of bipartisan legislation as Capitol Hill prepared to close the books on the year. The bill goes to President Donald Trump for his signature, which is expected in the coming days.

The relief package, unveiled Monday afternoon, sped through the House and Senate in a matter of hours. The Senate cleared the massive package by a 92-6 vote after the House approved the COVID-19 package by another lopsided vote, 359-53.

$900B COVID relief bill passed by Congress, sent to Trump

It would establish a temporary $300 per week supplemental jobless benefit and a $600 direct stimulus payment to most Americans, along with a new round of subsidies for hard-hit businesses, restaurants, and theaters and money for schools, health care providers and renters facing eviction.
So, bi-partisan started in Nazi Piglosi’s House. I’m guessing all no votes were Republican.

Forum List

Back