Key states as of now

Real Clear Politics is pretty good.

In their map with no tossups: RealClearPolitics - 2020 Election Maps - 2020 Electoral College Map

Biden looks good. However he lacks the "enthusiasm" factor so it depends on getting out the vote.
View attachment 383924

We've all heard this song before ...

582107f8150000d80453245b.jpg

In their map with no tossups: RealClearPolitics - 2020 Election Maps - 2020 Electoral College Map

Biden looks good. However he lacks the "enthusiasm" factor so it depends on getting out the vote.
View attachment 383924

View attachment 384663
And that map's TOTALLY right! Except for FL, NC, PA, the CD in ME , MI and WI! They get 44 States right and all you want to focus on is the six states they got wrong, the winner they got wrong and that their ECV counts were reversed?

View attachment 383924

View attachment 384663
And that map's TOTALLY right! Except for FL, NC, PA, the CD in ME , MI and WI! They get 44 States right and all you want to focus on is the six states they got wrong, the winner they got wrong and that their ECV counts were reversed?

I gave Rump Florida although that's become a stretch as of late. I also gave him the CD in ME. But PA and NC along with MI and WI was only won in 2016 because Hillary got lazy. Biden isn't making that same mistake.

Rump threw NC away. And it looks like Ariz and Utah are not going his way either since he's been pretty insulting lately. PA is not going to go to Rump this time. And the Rust Belt has been really beaten up by the Tariffs. The point is, Rump would have to carry ALL of the swing states to get the 270. Miss just one and biden wins in a close win. And the chances of that happening are pretty damned slim. This ain't 2016, Biden ain't Hillary and Michigan is pretty well locked for Biden as of yesterday. That means, the best case scenario is a close race win for Biden.

Biden isn't making that same mistake.

Biden is following Hillary's playbook play-for-play. He's playing to small, safe crowds, in safe states. He's avoiding issues that are in the news daily and expecting the media to do all to do all his cheerleading.

He's running on a single issue ... vote for me if you hate President Trump.

If anything, Biden is running a less lackluster campaign than Hillary did.

Biden isn't making that same mistake.

Biden is following Hillary's playbook play-for-play. He's playing to small, safe crowds, in safe states. He's avoiding issues that are in the news daily and expecting the media to do all to do all his cheerleading.

He's running on a single issue ... vote for me if you hate President Trump.

If anything, Biden is running a less lackluster campaign than Hillary did.

Oh, really. Where was Biden yesterday? Look for him to do more of that. Pretty much, that sealed WI for him. Clinton lost that state. And, as I said, Rump needs to win EVERY swing state to get over 270 and he just lost one for sure.

Trump will win Florida and Ohio
Biden will win Pennsylvania and Minnesota

Come down to Wisconsin and Michigan and be stuck in the courts for several months

I'll assume everything stays the same as 2016 and for Biden to win he must flip 38 electoral votes.

Obviously Pennsylvania (20) and Ohio (18) are key for Biden. If he holds on to Hillary's states and gains these 2 that would make it 270-268 in his favor.

If Biden loses both of these states he's cooked.

If Trump and Biden split PA and OH, then my guess is that'll come down to whoever wins 2 out of these 3 states: Arizona (11), Michigan (16) and Wisconsin (10).

Pennsylvania - Biden
Florida - even
Ohio - Trump
NC - Trump
Michigan - even
Wisconsin- Trump
Minnesota- Biden

Massive mail fraud my win it for Bernie Biden
Mail in voting is a giant scam

According to current polling.

Pennsylvania - Biden
Florida - Even/Lean slightly Biden
Ohio - Even
NC - Biden
Michigan - Biden
Wisconsin- Biden
Minnesota- Biden

Pennsylvania - Biden
Florida - even
Ohio - Trump
NC - Trump
Michigan - even
Wisconsin- Trump
Minnesota- Biden

Massive mail fraud my win it for Bernie Biden
Mail in voting is a giant scam
CO - Biden
NV - Trump
NM - even
NH - even

I woodland also put MN in the even point people are pissed!

Forum List

Back