KGB Czar Lois Lerner targeted GOP Senator Chuck Grassley

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Lois Lerner sought audit of group invite to GOP Senator - Rachael Bade - POLITICO.com

“We have seen a lot of unbelievable things in this investigation, but the fact that Lois Lerner attempted to initiate an apparently baseless IRS examination against a sitting Republican United States Senator is shocking,” said Camp. “At every turn, Lerner was using the IRS as a tool for political purposes in defiance of taxpayer rights. We may never know the full extent of the abuse since the IRS conveniently lost two years of Lerner emails, not to mention those of other key figures in this scandal. The fact that DOJ refuses to investigate the IRS’s abuses or appoint a special counsel demonstrates, yet again, this Administration’s unwillingness to uphold the rule of law.”

All over a mistaken invite.

No, not a smidgen of corruption. Not one spot. :lol::badgrin::lol:

Have the Republicans even asked for a special prosecutor to be appointed? I remember under Bush when the Dems were screaming for a special prosecutor in the Valerie Plame/Joe Wilson affair. To the best of my knowledge the House has not voted to request a special prosecutor be named. I don’t hear McCain, Hatch, Graham, McConnell, Boehner, etc. screaming to the press a special prosecutor be name.

It may be Holder will never appoint one but it is a certainty he won’t appoint one if you apply zero political pressure. I suspect Republican leaders are concerned about the potential for an adverse audit, or some information from NSA files coming out, than they are of the voters.

The NSA is Obama's Blackmail organization.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back