Zone1 Khazarians vs. Children of Abraham

Oct 7th was a response to a brutal ZioNazi apartheid-occupation, that is currently holding thousands of Muslim Palestinians in "administrative detention" without charges in Israeli dungeons. Your besieging of Gaza for 15 years, including mass bombing campaigns that have slaughtered thousands of Muslim Palestinian civilians, is what eventually led to Oct 7th. Since Oct 7th your racist, ZioNazi state, has murdered 33 thousand civilians, half of them being children. The world is watching.

wasted effort---I am very familiar with islamo nazi filth for more than 70 years

wasted effort---I am very familiar with islamo nazi filth for more than 70 years

I don't respond to your posts for you but for the truth seekers. You're just a tool. ZioNazis like you are the best recruiters for Hamas. For every Palestinian that you murder, you create ten new Hamas fighters. Zionist Jews are experts in recruiting new Hamas fighters.

I don't respond to your posts for you but for the truth seekers. You're just a tool. ZioNazis like you are the best recruiters for Hamas. For every Palestinian that you murder, you create ten new Hamas fighters. Zionist Jews are experts in recruiting new Hamas fighters.
"hamas fighters"---those who incinerate babies and rape and kill are nothing new----they are the minions of the rapist dog of arabia---to wit, muhummad al kanzeer. They have enacted the filth of their disgusting founder upon millions----hindu, zoroastrians, christians and jews AND COUNTING

Oct 7th was a response to a brutal ZioNazi apartheid-occupation, that is currently holding thousands of Muslim Palestinians in "administrative detention" without charges in Israeli dungeons. Your besieging of Gaza for 15 years, including mass bombing campaigns that have slaughtered thousands of Muslim Palestinian civilians, is what eventually led to Oct 7th. Since Oct 7th your racist, ZioNazi state, has murdered 33 thousand civilians, half of them being children. The world is watching.

You are wasting your time talking rationally to the self appointed Chosen Ones .
They are enculcated from birth and now they are as deeply entrained and Cognitively Rigid as it is possible to be .

You are wasting your time talking rationally to the self appointed Chosen Ones .
They are enculcated from birth and now they are as deeply entrained and Cognitively Rigid as it is possible to be .

They're brainwashed by their rabbis. Even the secular Jews are contaminated with their "chosenness" victim mentality. It's a screwed-up culture.

They're brainwashed by their rabbis. Even the secular Jews are contaminated with their "chosenness" victim mentality. It's a screwed-up culture.
You're making some great points Aql. I've been saying the same thing for months, but hardly anyone listens. The West is under the spell of Jew magick.

Why haven't the mods cleaned up the off topic posts in this thread?

How far off topic will they allow a thread to go?

Read the OP and tell us if your post has anything to do with the topic

The "master race" proponents aren't us Muslims, it's the Jews. They're the ones with the "special souls" that descend from the higher worlds:

They're supposedly, ontologically superior to everyone else.

We believe all human beings are equal before God concerning their nature. Muslims don't claim to be the "chosen ones" or position themselves as the "priesthood" of the nations, the mediators between God and man. That's the Jewish psychosis, which you reinforce and encourage. Listen to what these Jews think about America and Western Christian civilization:

Note: Two short ads that can be skipped after a few seconds might play before the video I mentioned starts:

These are the people that America and many self-hating Europeans are blindly supporting. These Jews hate your guts, and yet you're sending them billions of dollars in aid, weapons..etc. Germany partially subsidized the sale of six Dolphin Class Submarines to Israel. These xenophobic, misanthropic ZioNazi psychos, are armed with the latest, most advanced German submarines, capable of firing nukes! These anti-human religious nutbags have 200+ nukes and they're identifying the Western Christian world as "Edom", and "Amalek":

"Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did in opposing the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

"כֹּה אָמַר יְהוָה צְבָאוֹת פָּקַדְתִּי אֵת אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה עֲמָלֵק לְיִשְׂרָאֵל אֲשֶׁר שָׂם לוֹ בַדֶּרֶךְ בַּעֲלֹתוֹ מִמִּצְרָיִם. עַתָּה לֵךְ וְהִכִּיתָ אֶת עֲמָלֵק וְהַחֲרֵמְתֶּם אֶת כָּל אֲשֶׁר לוֹ וְלֹא תַחְמֹל עָלָיו וְהֵמַתָּה מֵאִישׁ עַד אִשָּׁה מֵעֹלֵל וְעַד יוֹנֵק מִשּׁוֹר וְעַד שֶׂה מִגָּמָל וְעַד חֲמוֹר." (שמואל א טו, 2-3)

These crazy ZioNazi-Jews identify everyone they don't like as "Amalek", granting them divine license to slaughter them. Muslims don't see themselves or the world as these ZioNazis do. We consider you the same to us, as far as your human essence and potential before God. You're not ontologically, essentially inferior to Muslims. Our souls are both human and hence equal before God, it's our character, deeds, and beliefs that determine our relationship with our Creator, not some inherent quality that is exclusively given to some and not to others.

When you start from ignorance you end up mired in stupidity. Now, instead of just making the claim that I identify the Western Christian world as "Edom" you claim that I identify it as "Amalek."

I don't. Jews don't. You have created a strawman so you can rail against it. Your claims about identifying ANYONE as "Amalek" and thus giving license for anything is foolish as well. If you learned anything about the text and about Judaism, you'd know this, but you prefer to post long videos and misrepresent what is sad because you don't understand it. Your whole existence is sad.

Last edited:
really? Tell me how I brainwash them. I'd love to hear about your expertise regarding my life.

Why haven't the mods cleaned up the off topic posts in this thread?

How far off topic will they allow a thread to go?

Read the OP and tell us if your post has anything to do with the topic
Can't handle the truth? Pleading for censorship. There is no such thing as a 100% pure thread, that only discusses the explicitly mentioned topic, without also often covering peripheral and related topics. In your opinion what has been covered so-far includes "off-topic" issues, but that's just that, your opinion, most likely motivated by your inability and unwillingness to deal with the challenges presented to your cherished beliefs. That's why you're requesting for the mods to censor what's been posted.

I save every thread in PDF and if my posts are deleted, I will simply open another thread that explicitly mentions the issue/s mentioned in my posts. Your demand for "thread purity" is ridiculous and disingenuous at best.

Can't handle the truth? Pleading for censorship. There is no such thing as a 100% pure thread, that only discusses the explicitly mentioned topic, without also often covering peripheral and related topics. In your opinion what has been covered so-far includes "off-topic" issues, but that's just that, your opinion, most likely motivated by your inability and unwillingness to deal with the challenges presented to your cherished beliefs. That's why you're requesting for the mods to censor what's been posted.

I save every thread in PDF and if my posts are deleted, I will simply open another thread that explicitly mentions the issue/s mentioned in my posts. Your demand for "thread purity" is ridiculous and disingenuous at best.
so in addition to supporting hijacking words, you also support hijacking threads. Got it. Anything else? Is it also unfair that only the captain gets to fly the plane?

Can't handle the truth? Pleading for censorship
No, but I don't like getting my own posts deleted when my posts slip away from the thread topic. There was a an obvious double standard with certain people and what they are allowed to get away with.

If you don't want to talk about the TOPIC, then start your own damn thread.

I have reported all of your posts as off topic to the OP in case no mod has noticed. You have derailed this thread in every post

so in addition to supporting hijacking words, you also support hijacking threads. Got it. Anything else? Is it also unfair that only the captain gets to fly the plane?
You're the one highjacking threads with your silly, purest demands for "thread perfection" and purity. You just don't like getting your butt kicked, hence you start pleading with the mods for censorship. Hopefully, the mods are perceptive enough to realize this and they'll allow for the thread to flow naturally, without "intervention from above".

I have reported all of your posts as off topic to the OP in case no mod has noticed. You have derailed this thread in every post
No, I haven't you're just butt-hurt that you're unable to refute anything I've posted. If the mods delete my posts on this thread, I will open another one with a title that explicitly mentions what is discussed in those posts. You're going to get your rear end kicked regardless, it doesn't matter.

You're the one highjacking threads with your silly, purest demands for "thread perfection" and purity. You just don't like getting your butt kicked, hence you start pleading with the mods for censorship. Hopefully, the mods are perceptive enough to realize this and they'll allow for the thread to flow naturally, without "intervention from above".
THIS is the thread starter. What do any of your rants have to do with it? I pointed out how thIs statement is a LIE. What have you offered ON TOPIC?

"Most of Jews in Israel are Khazarian ( Turks who embraced Judaism in the 8th century) Ashkenazi 'Jews' who aren't descendants of Abraham"

THIS is the thread starter. What do any of your rants have to do with it? I pointed out how thIs statement is a LIE. What have you offered ON TOPIC?

"Most of Jews in Israel are Khazarian ( Turks who embraced Judaism in the 8th century) Ashkenazi 'Jews' who aren't descendants of Abraham"
And what I'm discussing in my posts is related to Jews, Zionists, and Israel, who is and isn't Semitic. It's all related. As I said, there's no such thing as a PURE THREAD, where every post ONLY discusses what is explicitly stated or mentioned in the title of the thread or in the first post. You're being a pedantic, purest nerd jerk.

God promised OTHER LANDS to the Arab people who descended from Hagar after Abraham disbelieved God's promise to give him a son thru Sara. Those lands didn't include the land promised thru Issac-->Jacob.

This is the whole root of the Mud Rast conflict. The Arabs are Jealous of Jacob and demand his portion too. Esau COVETS what isn't theirs.

Forum List

Back