Khizr Kahn Should Hate Hillary Clinton, Not Donald Trump...

He spoke of a 'Moral Compass' in his attack speech on Trump. Yet he's supporting a Candidate who not only sent his child off to die for nothing, but is the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. His attack on Trump was misguided. It was coaxed and misdirected. He should sit down with Trump, and seriously reconsider supporting Hillary Clinton.

Hillary doesn't want to ban all Muslims.

Neither does Trump.

Khan is free to support whomever he wants. There is no "should" when we have no idea what his priorities are, especially when it comes to grieving parents.

Who says I have to respect all family members of anyone who served?

This is insane. There's McCain out there leading the charge that Gold Star families are insulated from criticism. Fuck that noise.

He spoke of a 'Moral Compass' in his attack speech on Trump. Yet he's supporting a Candidate who not only sent his child off to die for nothing, but is the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. His attack on Trump was misguided. It was coaxed misdirected hate. He should sit down with Trump, and seriously reconsider supporting Hillary Clinton.

Khan is not "misguided"----he is VERY MUCH the product of his handlers. He did not even write THE SPEECH. As to his wife------they decided that she does not speak all that well so told her to say-----"I cannot speak about my son because I always cry" As to sitting down with Trump-----<<<<<waste of time. Mr khan has nothing to offer

Have you proof he did not write his own speech... He did not use a teleprompter....

Please keep this up... This is political suicide...

This is insane. There's McCain out there leading the charge that Gold Star families are insulated from criticism. Fuck that noise.

You are Spot On. He chose the partisan political attack route. He's fair game now. However, i would advise Trump to move on. Most know this is contrived B.S. Most understand it's 'Convenient Patriotism.' The Democrats will quickly get back to hating our military and country right after the Election. Bet on it.

He spoke of a 'Moral Compass' in his attack speech on Trump. Yet he's supporting a Candidate who not only sent his child off to die for nothing, but is the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. His attack on Trump was misguided. It was coaxed misdirected hate. He should sit down with Trump, and seriously reconsider supporting Hillary Clinton.

Khan is not "misguided"----he is VERY MUCH the product of his handlers. He did not even write THE SPEECH. As to his wife------they decided that she does not speak all that well so told her to say-----"I cannot speak about my son because I always cry" As to sitting down with Trump-----<<<<<waste of time. Mr khan has nothing to offer

Have you proof he did not write his own speech... He did not use a teleprompter....

It is my educated guess that the KHANS did not act alone and that the maudlin accusation was CONTRIVED by a committee of MUSLIMS AGAINST TRUMP

You are Spot On. He chose the partisan political attack route. He's fair game now. However, i would advise Trump to move on. Most know this is contrived B.S. Most understand it's 'Convenient Patriotism.' The Democrats will quickly get back to hating our military and country right after the Election. Bet on it.

Basically what we have now is Cindy Sheehan Part Two. Good grief the Dems are as bad as Hollywood. Now they're trotting out a remake.

And this one is completely over the top based on as big a lie as "hands up don't shoot". Lying on an epic scale that Trump wants to ban all muslims. It's crazy.

why do you lie?

why do you lie?

oh gee----one trick oggie is back

It is my educated guess that the KHANS did not act alone and that the maudlin accusation was CONTRIVED by a committee of MUSLIMS AGAINST TRUMP

Of course this was completely scripted. It's how the D's roll. I know I'm not going to put up with the Sheehan shit again. Cripes enough is enough. To want to properly vet all new immigrants from terrorist countries is crucial to our security down the road.

Don't D's see what is happening in Europe?

why do you lie?

why do you lie? you have no reason to believe that the mr. khan didn't write his own speech, or that mrs. khan didn't speak for any reason other than what she has given.

so why would you lie and say otherwise?

why do you lie?

why do you lie? you have no reason to believe that the mr. khan didn't write his own speech, or that mrs. khan didn't speak for any reason other than what she has given.

so why would you lie and say otherwise?

Good grief! The D's would never have let anyone on that stage without being not only scripted but prepared to do all the talk shows so the media could attack Trump. It's a continuation of the giant lie that Trump wants to ban all Muslims.

It's sickening. But it's the D's way. Lie, lie and lie some more.

He spoke of a 'Moral Compass' in his attack speech on Trump. Yet he's supporting a Candidate who not only sent his child off to die in a monumental bloody blunder, but is also the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history.

I think his attack on Trump was coaxed and misguided. It was misdirected hate. He should sit down with Trump, and then seriously reconsider supporting Hillary Clinton.

Gee, I bet you also say that about Mike Pence.

He spoke of a 'Moral Compass' in his attack speech on Trump. Yet he's supporting a Candidate who not only sent his child off to die in a monumental bloody blunder, but is also the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history.

I think his attack on Trump was coaxed and misguided. It was misdirected hate. He should sit down with Trump, and then seriously reconsider supporting Hillary Clinton.
Whew Doggies, that poor ole Muslim and his grieving wife got y'all real riled up.

Gee, I bet you also say that about Mike Pence.

Oh I do. But this man's supporting a deeply corrupt Candidate who sent his child to die for nothing. His own 'Moral Compass' is way off.

Folks who continue to attack the grieving parents of a war hero who gave his life for America are scum, plain and simple. They are following a standard operating procedure of attacking and demonizing any critic of their cult leader. This one happens to have a totalitarian fascist ideology, which makes the defenders of him more vile and ugly.

The Khans are victims of the DNC's tactic of using raw emotion as a weapon.

Nah, it was a well reasoned, yet emotionally powerful assault on The Donald's character considering the things he has said.

Now for raw emotion, check out how the RNC used Mrs. Smith in her speech at their convention.

GOP Shamelessly Exploits Grieving, Unhinged Mother Of Benghazi Victim

"Steve Schmidt called it the "weaponization of grief," and I think that's an accurate description."

Folks who continue to attack the grieving parents of a war hero who gave his life for America are scum, plain and simple. They are following a standard operating procedure of attacking and demonizing any critic of their cult leader. This one happens to have a totalitarian fascist ideology, which makes the defenders of him more vile and ugly.

The muslim attacked Trump first after being invited to be at the DNC. Trump takes crap from nobody so he attacked back. Good for you Donald. The kind of leader we need, not a jelly fish ass kisser and backstabber like obama turned out to be. Surprised a muslim is carrying around a constitution. They're out to tear down America and christianity. Trump should maybe take up his offer and say, "ok, show me in the constitution where it mentions anything about immigration and where it says a president can't bar certain people from coming here". Carter did it with the Iranians, which sort of established a pattern.

He attacked first. Trump has the right to respond to his lies. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back