Kicking The Dog..........OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That is what you democrats have been doing for the last seven years. And that dog is known by a host of names. You can call him/her Christian, Conservative, Tea Party or Libertarian and a few others as well. Its not so much the name of the dog at this point its your general abuse.

You chain up his life and liberty via mandate and regulation and you only allow him food and water when you think he/she deserves it. And then you tease him with that same freedom and the food and the water.

Well sh#t, let me explain something to you democrats. On November 8th that dog gets his say and on Nov. 9th he will wake up to a still empty food and water dish but his chain will be gone. He will wake up free and with three things on his list.

1, First he will find water and drink until he is full.
2, Second he is going to find food and eat more and better than he ever did under you.
3, Third, he is going to hunt you down and rip your f#cking throat out.

I for one will be cheering for the dog no matter the name the gender or color.
I call the dog Liberty myself, and he/she is no where near as beat down, broke or confused as you think.

The worst mistake Liberty ever made was allowing the democrat party to survive the civil war. Don't count on that mistake again.

Fury

Forum List

Back