Kid Rock blasts extreme left in bombshell trade

Kid Rock, a.k.a. Robert Ritchie, pushed back against recent claims made by the president of a local civil rights group which painted the famed rocker as an alt-right white supremacist.
Kid Rock Blasts ‘Extreme left’ in Bombshell Tirade

---------------------------------------------

Leftist liberals can't stand it that America is getting sick of the Democratic lying pos losers that have destroyed this Country on all levels. Just the fact that he's running sends a message like him or not " we're sick of the Obama and Clinton BSLIES!!

Right, baby rock's not a racist, he just panders to them and blows their dog whistles for them.

Kid rock has a half black son.

So?

Racists don't have interracial relationships. So there goes your talking points.

Oh darn.

Kid Rock, a.k.a. Robert Ritchie, pushed back against recent claims made by the president of a local civil rights group which painted the famed rocker as an alt-right white supremacist.

Leftist liberals can't stand it that America is getting sick of the Democratic lying pos losers that have destroyed this Country on all levels. Just the fact that he's running sends a message like him or not " we're sick of the Obama and Clinton BSLIES!!

Right, baby rock's not a racist, he just panders to them and blows their dog whistles for them.

Kid rock has a half black son.

So?

Racists don't have interracial relationships. So there goes your talking points.

Oh darn.

"Racists don't have interracial relationships. "

Well, of course this is hilariously false, but i don't think Kid Rock's a racist. i just think he throws them bones, so that they will butter his bread. "I just like the Confederate flag onstage, because, hey, it looks cool!" heh heh... stupid, gullible rednecks...

I can certainly, absolutely understand that people are fed up and pissed off with our politicians. You bet.

But, really?

Is this stuff the only other option?
Gee, Mac, where is your appreciation for surealism?

Well, of course this is hilariously false, but i don't think Kid Rock's a racist. i just think he throws them bones, so that they will butter his bread. "I just like the Confederate flag onstage, because, hey, it looks cool!" heh heh... stupid, gullible rednecks...

Lol, prejudge people much?

Go fuck yourself, Nazi.

Lol, prejudge people much?

Go fuck yourself, Nazi.
Who did I "prejudge" there, exactly? Rednecks? Are you prepared to argue that rednecks don't eat that shit up? Of course you aren't. He flies those flags onstage to get their entertainment dollars. It's a fact.

Sounds like you have a very closeminded, narrow view of US history.

And his head firmly shoved up his colon.

Oh boy, here we go... yes, regale me with stories the culture and pride in that flag. because doing so would be to present a wide, open view of history, and not an attempt to ignore history. because... well, it makes sense, if you don't think about it. so don't.

Oh boy, here we go... yes, regale me with stories the culture and pride in that flag. because doing so would be to present a wide, open view of history, and not an attempt to ignore history. because... well, it makes sense, if you don't think about it. so don't.
You are the one not thinking, Nazi

Yes, you said that already. I think you're stuck. Smack yourself.

I'm not into your faggot BDSM, Nazi.

I'm not into your faggot BDSM, Nazi.
Honest question: do you honestly think you have ever actually bothered someone on the internet by acting that way? I mean... is it really worth making yourself seem so stupid, when the reward is virtually nil? I'm not talking about your beliefs, just your behavior.

Honest question: do you honestly think you have ever actually bothered someone on the internet by acting that way? I mean... is it really worth making yourself seem so stupid, when the reward is virtually nil? I'm not talking about your beliefs, just your behavior.
Why? I am only emulating you leftards who call everyone you disagree with either a White Supremacist or a White Nationalist or a Nazi.

Nazi

Just like Obama did for you and his followers.

1501368177889s.jpg

Forum List

Back