Kid Rock blasts extreme left in bombshell trade

Kid Rock, a.k.a. Robert Ritchie, pushed back against recent claims made by the president of a local civil rights group which painted the famed rocker as an alt-right white supremacist.
Kid Rock Blasts ‘Extreme left’ in Bombshell Tirade

---------------------------------------------

Leftist liberals can't stand it that America is getting sick of the Democratic lying pos losers that have destroyed this Country on all levels. Just the fact that he's running sends a message like him or not " we're sick of the Obama and Clinton BSLIES!!

Right, baby rock's not a racist, he just panders to them and blows their dog whistles for them.

Kid rock has a half black son.

So?

Racists don't have interracial relationships. So there goes your talking points.

Oh darn.

"Racists don't have interracial relationships. "

Well, of course this is hilariously false, but i don't think Kid Rock's a racist. i just think he throws them bones, so that they will butter his bread. "I just like the Confederate flag onstage, because, hey, it looks cool!" heh heh... stupid, gullible rednecks...

I love the superior attitude of flap handed, wet lipped, urban metrosexuals who have absolutely no experience of *redneck* culture.

1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png

Well, of course this is hilariously false, but i don't think Kid Rock's a racist. i just think he throws them bones, so that they will butter his bread. "I just like the Confederate flag onstage, because, hey, it looks cool!" heh heh... stupid, gullible rednecks...
Sounds like you have a very closeminded, narrow view of US history.
Oh boy, here we go... yes, regale me with stories the culture and pride in that flag. because doing so would be to present a wide, open view of history, and not an attempt to ignore history. because... well, it makes sense, if you don't think about it. so don't.
8 things you didn't know about the Confederate flag
Why do Italian soccer fans and other foreigners fly the Confederate flag?

Oh boy, here we go... yes, regale me with stories the culture and pride in that flag. because doing so would be to present a wide, open view of history, and not an attempt to ignore history. because... well, it makes sense, if you don't think about it. so don't.
That flag, to the South, was the equivalent of the American flag to the colonies.

Kid Rock, a.k.a. Robert Ritchie, pushed back against recent claims made by the president of a local civil rights group which painted the famed rocker as an alt-right white supremacist.

Leftist liberals can't stand it that America is getting sick of the Democratic lying pos losers that have destroyed this Country on all levels. Just the fact that he's running sends a message like him or not " we're sick of the Obama and Clinton BSLIES!!

What did he trade the bombshell for?

It would seem people keep saying the country is sick of the Democrats and Republicans, but then they keep on voting for them time and time and time again. Seeing how more people voted Democrat than Republican in the 2016 presidential election, if they're fed of of Democrats, they're sure fed up of Republicans too.
Illegals don't count.
Then, those Republicans should stop giving them amnesty.

Right, baby rock's not a racist, he just panders to them and blows their dog whistles for them.
So?
Racists don't have interracial relationships. So there goes your talking points.

Oh darn.

I love the superior attitude of flap handed, wet lipped, urban metrosexuals who have absolutely no experience of *redneck* culture.

LOL The funny thing is those rednecks can kick the crap out of the man bun boys. See the ANIFTA beat downs for proof

How nice. Does he get brownie points for that?

It would seem people keep saying the country is sick of the Democrats and Republicans, but then they keep on voting for them time and time and time again. Seeing how more people voted Democrat than Republican in the 2016 presidential election, if they're fed of of Democrats, they're sure fed up of Republicans too.
Illegals don't count.
Then, those Republicans should stop giving them amnesty.
Like democrats would stop it?
Dems continually force repubs into corners with constant gov crack addiction. Once the dems get the sloth hooked on government crack, be it welfare, welfare health insurance or immigration amnesty, the repubs have to coddle in order to gain any chance at their vote. That really sucks.

So?

Oh darn.

LOL The funny thing is those rednecks can kick the crap out of the man bun boys. See the ANIFTA beat downs for proof

So?

Oh darn.

Look...living violence jollies vicariously thru teh interwebz!

Last edited:

That flag, to the South, was the equivalent of the American flag to the colonies.
Except...the colonies won.....the con-federacy got their asses whipped.

Irrelevant per the topic.

So?

Oh darn.

I love how trumpanzees denigrate education and any kind of higher learning.

. Who exactly we're the ones who whipped the Confederacy ?? It was hundreds of thousands of soldiers fighting soldiers who were ordered to war over issues that were tied to agricultural economics, states rights, and slavery in which had some very bad things going on in it all in those days. The south fought bravely, and so did the north. There was some historic and heroic battles that tested human beings to the max during these events. Two cultures clashed (the north and the south), and battles we're won, and battles we're lost by each standing armies. Statues we're erected for both sides and their "heroic and brilliant war strategist, their brave soldiers, and their generals. The south lost, but just as with how any war goes in this world, (a touchdown celebration), is not the way things are handled afterwards. Concessions are made, cultures are saved and/or retained, the character of the lands are restored, but of course these are all done minus the bad parts, and so the rest is history. To make war or revisit history in a hostile way, is to revisit the issues that were settled over a hunderd years ago since. To wake up the past is to suggest that the past wasn't settled, and therefore it should be finally settled by finishing the war of the past ?? Don't get upset if the left can't find the Boogeyman they fear in which is no longer under their bed to make war with, and so they fail in their attempts to rewrite history and make war in the process.

. Who exactly we're the ones who whipped the Confederacy ?? It was hundreds of thousands of soldiers fighting soldiers who were ordered to war over issues that were tied to agricultural economics, states rights, and slavery in which had some very bad things going on in it all in those days. The south fought bravely, and so did the north. There was some historic and heroic battles that tested human beings to the max during these events. Two cultures clashed (the north and the south), and battles we're won, and battles we're lost by each standing armies. Statues we're erected for both sides and their "heroic and brilliant war strategist, their brave soldiers, and their generals. The south lost, but just as with any war goes in this world, a touchdown celebration is not the way things are handled afterwards. Concessions are then made, cultures are saved and/or retained, the character of the lands are restored, but of course these are done minus the bad parts, and well then the rest is history. To make war or revisit history in a hostile way, is to revisit the issues that were settled over a hunderd years ago since. To wake up the past is to suggest that the past wasn't settled, and therefore it should be finally settled by finishing the war of the past ?? Don't get upset if the left can't find the Boogeyman they fear in which is no longer under their bed to make war with, and so they fail in their attempts to rewrite history and make war in the process.
If the South couldn't win their war, they shouldn't have started it. Fact.

. Who exactly we're the ones who whipped the Confederacy ?? It was hundreds of thousands of soldiers fighting soldiers who were ordered to war over issues that were tied to agricultural economics, states rights, and slavery in which had some very bad things going on in it all in those days. The south fought bravely, and so did the north. There was some historic and heroic battles that tested human beings to the max during these events. Two cultures clashed (the north and the south), and battles we're won, and battles we're lost by each standing armies. Statues we're erected for both sides and their "heroic and brilliant war strategist, their brave soldiers, and their generals. The south lost, but just as with any war goes in this world, a touchdown celebration is not the way things are handled afterwards. Concessions are then made, cultures are saved and/or retained, the character of the lands are restored, but of course these are done minus the bad parts, and well then the rest is history. To make war or revisit history in a hostile way, is to revisit the issues that were settled over a hunderd years ago since. To wake up the past is to suggest that the past wasn't settled, and therefore it should be finally settled by finishing the war of the past ?? Don't get upset if the left can't find the Boogeyman they fear in which is no longer under their bed to make war with, and so they fail in their attempts to rewrite history and make war in the process.
If the South couldn't win their war, they shouldn't have started it. Fact.
. That goes for any war fought whether it be in families, friendships, marriages, cultures, lifestyles, governments and etc. If you can't win an argument then the results can be the same, and the same could be said about it.

What's a " dogwhistle?"

Forum List

Back