kid rock show cancelled and fans riot

I think if a concert is going to be cancelled, the audience needs to hear it from the main act.

If people came out in bad weather to see him, the least he could do is go onstage and explain why the show was cancelled.
true . a lot of these venues dont even refund people.

true . a lot of these venues dont even refund people.

I've never heard of tickets not being refunded for a cancelled show.

As for this one, Kid Rock puts on a great show. I'd have been pissed, too.

I saw him open for Lynyrd Skynyrd at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville a few years back. Skynyrd should've just stayed on the bus. Kid Rock burned that fuckin' place to the ground...

I've never heard of tickets not being refunded for a cancelled show.

As for this one, Kid Rock puts on a great show. I'd have been pissed, too.

I saw him open for Lynyrd Skynyrd at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville a few years back. Skynyrd should've just stayed on the bus. Kid Rock burned that fuckin' place to the ground...
I saw Kid Rock in his prime in 2000. It was in Seattle and Joe C couldnt make it because he was having medical issues. I think Joe C's last show was the one right before that concert in Seattle, if memory my serves me.

I saw Kid Rock in his prime in 2000. It was in Seattle and Joe C couldnt make it because he was having medical issues. I think Joe C's last show was the one right before that concert in Seattle, if memory my serves me.

Joe C.?

Features-Who_Dat_Fans_Painted_1440x591.png

According to the write up, Kid was supposed to go onstage at 9:30. The crowd wasn't given any word until an hour and a half later. I don't blame the fans for being mad. If they had known sooner, they could've gotten an earlier start on going back home. Hopefully none of them ended up in the middle of the bad weather.

God bless you and Kid and his fans always!!!

Holly

P.S. My heart goes out most to those who traveled from other states to be there.

What no name calling, no calling anyone thugs, savages, feral animals, what none of that?

Here is the quote from the mumble mouth OP: "good heaven s dont piss off a fan lol". Had this been Snoop Dogg do you think that would have been her comment, what do you think these other clowns would have been saying?

What no name calling, no calling anyone thugs, savages, feral animals, what none of that?

Here is the quote from the mumble mouth OP: "good heaven s dont piss off a fan lol". Had this been Snoop Dogg do you think that would have been her comment, what do you think these other clowns would have been saying?

Snoop is one of the featured performers at Sturgis this year. That should be a fun show...

Forum List

Back