Kid Rocks assistant found dead. Rock is a steafast Trump supporter

What does Kid Rock being a Trump supporter have to do with his assistant crashing on a 4 wheel ATV?

Nothing I'm guessing. Although I think the 911 operator that took the call should have been a bit more understanding. When people see their friends or loved ones get severely hurt, most lose it a little bit.

What does Kid Rock being a Trump supporter have to do with his assistant crashing on a 4 wheel ATV?

Nothing I'm guessing. Although I think the 911 operator that took the call should have been a bit more understanding. When people see their friends or loved ones get severely hurt, most lose it a little bit.

(sigh), before its over, Obama will be blamed...next?

Is this the funniest thread of the day? Let's watch and find out.

Edit: fyi, "the Rock" is somebody else entirely.

You are a sick pathetic turd, as you are mocking a death. Was it also funny when Kennedy got his brains blown out? Watch and laugh you Happy Joy asswipe.

You are a sick pathetic turd, as you are mocking a death. Was it also funny when Kennedy got his brains blown out? Watch and laugh you Happy Joy asswipe.

I'm mocking you. I don't know the deceased

You drug out the Zaprder film for this? :banana:

You are mocking a death, because that is what shitfaces do................. This gives you joy

You are mocking a death, because that is what shitfaces do................. This gives you joy

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

No, mocking you, it's quite obvious. But, please take that person's death and mold it into something that suits nothing but your weird conspiracy fantasies.

No, mocking you, it's quite obvious. But, please take that person's death and mold it into something that suits nothing but your weird conspiracy fantasies.

What conspiracy, please elaborate? All I said was,
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Kid Rocks assistant killed after the Rock endorsed Donald Trump

Which part is not a historical fact?

Did you know that bulldogs can never give birth without a C-section because they are not able to be normal like other dogs?

What conspiracy, please elaborate? All I said was,
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Kid Rocks assistant killed after the Rock endorsed Donald Trump

Which part is not a historical fact?

As if you aren't implying anything, but you also said this:

Dude, he was killed in a car accident.
It was an ATV and there were no witnesses. Got that Dude? Futhermore the Democrats here can not stand the mention of Kid Rock as they call it spam and delete the post.

Is a criminal investigation under way?

Kid Rock's Assistant -- Severe Blow to Head in ATV Fatality (AUDIO)

Yawning

You're such an idiot. :badgrin:

Did you know that bulldogs can never give birth without a C-section because they are not able to be normal like other dogs?

I'm sure my kids will find that interesting.

Oh my fucking god...you sure know how to deal them out...fuck...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back