kid threatens to kill santa if he dosent get the toy he wants

Must be terrible to believe in santa and depend on the donations of others to get what you want. Not me, I was never that kid, I always pay my own way. Sad to see such spoilt rotten freeloaders threatening folks in costumes, its like willy wonka, bad style.

Must be terrible to believe in santa and depend on the donations of others to get what you want. Not me, I was never that kid, I always pay my own way. Sad to see such spoilt rotten freeloaders threatening folks in costumes, its like willy wonka, bad style.
Yeah, you were independently wealthy at four years old and paid all yer bills in cash and bought yer first car.

Sorry kids... Christmas is canceled...
Screenshot_20221220_123009_9GAG.jpg

Yeah so when you were 3 years old you went and worked at the steel mill so you could buy that toy you wanted.

I bet you didn't even want toys when you were a kid. You worked so you could buy burlap sacks so you could make your own clothes because you didn't depend on others to give you clothes and cotton was too soft and wore easy that's why your underwear was made from burlap. And when you were hungry as a child you didn't beg your parents for food, you walked to the store to buy frozen turnips for dinner.

We all get it, you want to sound like some hardcore manly hard ass dudely man's man that was as tough as a coffin nail and fought wolves when you were still in diapers.

Forum List

Back