Kids and guns

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Yet another school shooting

Carver High School Shooting: Suspect In Custody In Winston-Salem, North Carolina

And, then, there's this -

o-KIDS-WITH-GUNS-POSTER-570.jpg

Photos Of Kids Holding Guns Found On Social Media In Massive Gang Sweep (PHOTOS)

We're never gonna learn but even if we did, there's a huge percentage of Americans who just don't care about children.

Fetuses, yes.
Kids - no.

Don't blame us because popular black gang culture inundates the fatherless inner city and is absorbed by black youth.

I care about children in the womb.

I care about my children enough to show them my guns, teach them how to use them, and hold them responsible for never showing them off to their friends, and taking them hunting.

And, wouldn't you know it, they did the right thing.

No gun mishaps in my home, in 25 years.

Yet another school shooting

Carver High School Shooting: Suspect In Custody In Winston-Salem, North Carolina

And, then, there's this -

o-KIDS-WITH-GUNS-POSTER-570.jpg

Photos Of Kids Holding Guns Found On Social Media In Massive Gang Sweep (PHOTOS)

We're never gonna learn but even if we did, there's a huge percentage of Americans who just don't care about children.

Fetuses, yes.
Kids - no.

I could be wrong, but isn't Harlem in New York? Doesn't New York have some of the toughest gun control laws in the country? Are you posting those pictures from Harlem to show what a failure your position is?

I care about children in the womb.

I care about my children enough to show them my guns, teach them how to use them, and hold them responsible for never showing them off to their friends, and taking them hunting.

And, wouldn't you know it, they did the right thing.

No gun mishaps in my home, in 25 years.

and I hope there never are.

But, when the worst happens, the idiot parents very often say they don't understand how this could have happened because they taught their kids how to handle guns.

I think its stupid to believe children can and do learn about guns from an adult pov. They are called children because their brains are not mature enough to always act and react like adults.

I grew up with guns too. And, most children do make it to adulthood without blowing away their sib or vice versa. But, I don't believe one's child is worth taking a dangerous and basically ideological stand over.

Children are worth a lot more than the silly ass breast beating we see here.

THAT is MY opinion.

Forum List

Back