Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killer Dorner's Supporters Are Par for the Left's Course

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
Selwyn Duke
February 10, 2013

While I was a conservative by age 12, for some time thereafter I viewed liberalism as most do -- as just another ideology. Sure, it was an irritating ideology, but an ideology nonetheless. But then something happened. I don't quite remember if I was 20, 21, or 22, but some experiences in my life and much pondering of the issues and the human condition led to an insight. It hit me like a bolt of lightning:

Liberalism is what evil is masquerading as in our time.

I won't go into the labyrinthine details of the matter here, but it was a life-changing epiphany that ultimately led to a transition from secular-conservative/libertarian to man of faith and walking, talking anachronism. And it made me realize that liberals aren't just misguided, which they are -- they're also in bed with evil.

This is apparent in much of what they do, and the support that murdering fugitive Christopher Dorner is receiving from the left is a good example. It doesn't matter that Dorner is clearly an unhinged man blaming others for his own failures; it doesn't matter that he shot innocent people; it doesn't matter that the only sin of one of those innocents, Monica Quan, was being the daughter of a man who Dorner thought didn't represent him adequately during an LAPD review process, and that another's only sin was agreeing to become Quan's fiancé. None of this matters, because Dorner possesses all the qualifications of a leftist zero hero: he's pro-gun control, admires other zeroes such as Barack Obama and Piers Morgan, and is anti-cop.

Thus are there Facebook pages dedicated to Dorner, such as "We Are All Chris Dorner" (if this means all of the left, it's a tenable theory), whose creator calls the killer "the victim of a manhunt and smear campaign." One poster at the page named Aaron Hughes writes, "this guy is a hero." Another page is "We Support Christopher Dorner," with postings such as this one from a James McCarthy: "I support you and good hunting ,, tou [sic] are a true patriot." This is just a small sampling, mind you.

Read more:
Blog: Killer Dorner's Supporters Are Par for the Left's Course

Selwyn Duke
February 10, 2013

While I was a conservative by age 12, for some time thereafter I viewed liberalism as most do -- as just another ideology. Sure, it was an irritating ideology, but an ideology nonetheless. But then something happened. I don't quite remember if I was 20, 21, or 22, but some experiences in my life and much pondering of the issues and the human condition led to an insight. It hit me like a bolt of lightning:

Liberalism is what evil is masquerading as in our time.

I won't go into the labyrinthine details of the matter here, but it was a life-changing epiphany that ultimately led to a transition from secular-conservative/libertarian to man of faith and walking, talking anachronism. And it made me realize that liberals aren't just misguided, which they are -- they're also in bed with evil.

This is apparent in much of what they do, and the support that murdering fugitive Christopher Dorner is receiving from the left is a good example. It doesn't matter that Dorner is clearly an unhinged man blaming others for his own failures; it doesn't matter that he shot innocent people; it doesn't matter that the only sin of one of those innocents, Monica Quan, was being the daughter of a man who Dorner thought didn't represent him adequately during an LAPD review process, and that another's only sin was agreeing to become Quan's fiancé. None of this matters, because Dorner possesses all the qualifications of a leftist zero hero: he's pro-gun control, admires other zeroes such as Barack Obama and Piers Morgan, and is anti-cop.

Thus are there Facebook pages dedicated to Dorner, such as "We Are All Chris Dorner" (if this means all of the left, it's a tenable theory), whose creator calls the killer "the victim of a manhunt and smear campaign." One poster at the page named Aaron Hughes writes, "this guy is a hero." Another page is "We Support Christopher Dorner," with postings such as this one from a James McCarthy: "I support you and good hunting ,, tou [sic] are a true patriot." This is just a small sampling, mind you.

Read more:
Blog: Killer Dorner's Supporters Are Par for the Left's Course
Well said.

So, how do you explain the right's support of Anwar al-Awlaki then? Is conservatism evil masquerading as an ideology?

I don't support either one, and there are some here who believe I am far right.......

I'm also not in support of either one, but the OP infers that all liberals are in support of this guy because liberalism is evil. I'm calling bullshit.

Forum List

Back