Killing the ACA is easy - Will the dems let it happen?

Will the dems let Obamacare die or help replace it?

• The dems will never work with Trump, period, fini, end of story

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • The dems will work to save the US healthcare system

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
"Fine" is that working class folks pay thru the nose for (premiums + deductibles) and can't afford to use healthcare, while the freeloaders and immigrants get free Medicaid.

70% of households on Medicare have jobs... so, um wrong again.

The subject was Medicaid.

I meant Medicaid. Medicare they are mostly retired, obviously. so most of them don't have jobs, the useless eaters. Don't they know rich people have to put off buying new Dressage Horses because taxes are so high?

A family plan is running over $1000 per month, with a typical $5K deductible here in MA. Almost as much as my mortgage payment.

Is there a solution to this within the current ACA? Is there a solution at all?

As someone who is self employed, I haven't heard a plan from either side that would change this much. I am beginning to believe it can't be and single payer is coming one way or the other. There was an article a while back than estimated that premiums could reach the $2000 per month range in coming years. That would be it for me, I couldn't pay it.

The ACA started collapsing a few years ago. It was a horrible plan from the start.
Will the democrats ever admit it was a horrible plan? I doubt it.
Will the democrats work with the Trump administration to help build a better plan? I can't see that happening.

Democrats have their heels dug in and aren't going to do anything that would give the appearance they're working with the current administration.
They believe politics is more important than doing what's best for the voters.

Forum List

Back