🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kim Davis needs to go to jail

And the constitutional basis for overturning bans on same sex marriage had nothing to do with financial regulation. Making your argument a pointless strawman.

Read Obergefell. They lay out their constitutional basis. And its nothing you've cited.
I didn't say collecting money for issuing marriage licenses was a Constitutional reason to or not to issue them at all. I was just wondering if states do not HAVE to, why is a tax / fee charged for issuing them?

If a state does issue marriage licenses (which all do), they have to do so equally. Meaning for both gays and straights. See, the actual basis of the courts ruling wasn't the commerce clause. But instead the equal protection clause.

And Kentucky issues marriage licenses. Ergo, they have to issue them for gays as well as straights.

My point was, this fee is basically associated with the act of getting government benefits associated with being registered as a couple, not with 'getting married'. I imagine a couple can be married, assuming would perform the ceremony, without a marriage license if they only cared about the act and God's blessing on the union, which marriage is, and if they do not care about all the perks and 'bennies' provided by the government that comes along with getting a license and being 'officially registered and licensed' as a couple.
How is that relevant to the actual basis of the Obergefell ruling?

I have already provided the evidence, Skyler...you're just too lazy to look for it and instead want to be 'spoon-fed'....

Hey Skyler...7 SECONDS...it took me 7 SECONDS to find what you have been whining and crying about by just typing 'Obama Guilty of Contempt of Court' in google...one of MANY articles and reports that popped up:

U.S. in Contempt Over Gulf Drill Ban, Judge Rules

"U.S. in Contempt Over Gulf Drill Ban, Judge Rules"
- "The Obama Administration acted in contempt by continuing its deepwater-drilling moratorium after the policy was struck down, a New Orleans judge ruled."

By, 'U.S.' they mean OBAMA and the OBAMA administration...cause you can't hold an entire country in 'Contempt of Court'....

---------
Another 3 SECONDS, just by adding the word 'Amnesty', got me THESE headlines / stories, and many more:
"Obama lawyers misled federal judge in amnesty case ..."
"Obama Violates Federal Court Order"
"Federal Judge Orders Top Obama Officials To Court"
"
DHS broke judge's order, approved amnesty applications on Obama's Orders"

Your dependence on others to do the work for you is awe-inspiring' LOL!

BUT WAIT - we're not done, are we. this is new when - in typical Liberal fashion - you declare that every source used (Bloomberg, Washington Post, Washington Times, NY Times, and even CNN) are not 'credible'. LOL! You, and Liberals who whine and cry about having to do a little work to get to the truth and those who then pull this 'shi-ite' is usually why I don't do work TWICE for them and why I don't bother. No amount of evidence will get you to accept that Obama has violated the law, set the precedence for what this woman did, yet unlike her has never gone to jail for her crimes like she did.

I made an exception this time because I got tired of your pathetic whining, crying, and denial. Next time put on your 'big-boy pants' and do some research for yourself. Don't just be a sheep and accept everything the 'wibberals' tell you.

...Oh, and consider your point not only 'contested'...but proven FALSE!

And if you remember, the last great Liberal President, Bill Clinton, was also found in Contempt of Court in the 1st case in US History of a sitting President being sued and having to go through a trial. Slick Willey did not go to jail either - instead he was stripped of his law license for doing so. So, being found in Contempt of Court is nothing new for a liberal President.

Last edited:
Frank, Are you really that obtuse?

Let me try to dumb it down for you. If I knowingly hide an illegal alien in my tool shed, I am "harboring". If I ask someone who looks like a Latino for his papers, I am "Profiling". Unless the city has probable cause to think that someone has committed a crime, they can not ask him to prove he is a citizen,

So, what you're saying is that while it is Illegal to harbor an Illegal, you're completely fucked and have to fling pooh against the walls to distract us

I have already provided the evidence, Skyler...you're just too lazy to look for it and instead want to be 'spoon-fed'....

Hey Skyler...7 SECONDS...it took me 7 SECONDS to find what you have been whining and crying about by just typing 'Obama Guilty of Contempt of Court' in google...one of MANY articles and reports that popped up:

- "The Obama Administration acted in contempt by continuing its deepwater-drilling moratorium after the policy was struck down, a New Orleans judge ruled."

By, 'U.S.' they mean OBAMA and the OBAMA administration...cause you can't hold an entire country in 'Contempt of Court'....

---------
Another 3 SECONDS, just by adding the word 'Amnesty', got me THESE headlines / stories, and many more:
"

BUT WAIT - we're not done, are we. this is new when - in typical Liberal fashion - you declare that every source used (Bloomberg, Washington Post, Washington Times, NY Times, and even CNN) are not 'credible'. LOL! You, and Liberals who whine and cry about having to do a little work to get to the truth and those who then pull this 'shi-ite' is usually why I don't do work TWICE for them and why I don't bother. No amount of evidence will get you to accept that Obama has violated the law, set the precedence for what this woman did, yet unlike her has never gone to jail for her crimes like she did.

I made an exception this time because I got tired of your pathetic whining, crying, and denial. Next time put on your 'big-boy pants' and do some research for yourself. Don't just be a sheep and accept everything the 'wibberals' tell you.

And if you remember, the last great Liberal President, Bill Clinton, was also found in Contempt of Court in the 1st case in US History of a sitting President being sued and having to go through a trial. Slick Willey did not go to jail either - instead he was stripped of his law license for doing so. So, being found in Contempt of Court is nothing new for a liberal President.

None of these rulings found that Obama was in contempt of anything. You were quite specific that it was Obama that was held in contept. The rulings you've cited speak of the government. Not Obama.

When you violate the Order of a Court, in letter and principal, you need to go to jail.

kim "sanctity of marriage but married four times" walker, doesn't understand the English language or the fact that when the Court tells you to do something... you do it.

loon.....

Kim Davis went back to work as a Kentucky county clerk last week after a stint in jail and a pledge that she wouldn't interfere with deputies who were issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples.

But in a court motion filed Monday, the American Civil Liberties Union said that she was doing just that.

After returning to her job on Sept. 14 as the Rowan County clerk, the filing said, Davis "immediately" began meddling with licenses that the office's deputy clerk, Brian Mason, was issuing.

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Is Meddling and Altering Marriage Licenses, ACLU Says

and no... no religion requires you to be a bigot... and if she can't do her job, the wacko bird, hypocrite needs to quit.

Just as soon as you jail the Sanctuary City mators
What law is broken by them?

It's my understanding that Sanctuary cities/govt workers for the city, per law, simply do not ask, where a person is from...

Is there a federal law that forces municipal workers to identify the nationality of all people at all times?

Harboring Illegals is actually Illegal.

Go figure
If they do not ask for people's papers, then they don't know Frank, so they are not knowingly harboring illegals.

Like don't ask, don't tell..... and yes, in a way, it skirts the law.....but LEGALLY....

And unless congress makes it mandatory that municipal workers ask all of us, for our PAPERS, ala the Gestapo, simply not asking for them, is not against the law.

I'm not saying I agree with this city policy or disagreeing, simply saying it is not illegal.

When you violate the Order of a Court, in letter and principal, you need to go to jail.

kim "sanctity of marriage but married four times" walker, doesn't understand the English language or the fact that when the Court tells you to do something... you do it.

loon.....

Kim Davis went back to work as a Kentucky county clerk last week after a stint in jail and a pledge that she wouldn't interfere with deputies who were issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples.

But in a court motion filed Monday, the American Civil Liberties Union said that she was doing just that.

After returning to her job on Sept. 14 as the Rowan County clerk, the filing said, Davis "immediately" began meddling with licenses that the office's deputy clerk, Brian Mason, was issuing.

and no... no religion requires you to be a bigot... and if she can't do her job, the wacko bird, hypocrite needs to quit.

It's my understanding that Sanctuary cities/govt workers for the city, per law, simply do not ask, where a person is from...

Is there a federal law that forces municipal workers to identify the nationality of all people at all times?

Go figure
If they do not ask for people's papers, then they don't know Frank, so they are not knowingly harboring illegals.

Like don't ask, don't tell..... and yes, in a way, it skirts the law.....but LEGALLY....

And unless congress makes it mandatory that municipal workers ask all of us, for our PAPERS, ala the Gestapo, simply not asking for them, is not against the law.

I'm not saying I agree with this city policy or disagreeing, simply saying it is not illegal.

That's an awesome standard! So if we never ask any murderer, "Where were you on the night in question?" No one would ever be a murderer.

You Progressives are so smart it's no wonder you give us cities like Detroit, Oakland and Camden

Remember, it's only a crime if we ask. Don't ask, no crimes

Fucking Genius!

Oh, it's Illegal OK, but that's only if you follow the law

---------
"

Typing those words about Obama and contempt charges will take you to 432,000 articles. A google search is nothing more than a search for articles with the combined words used for your search. The search is proof of nothing. Out of all of those articles not one, non one single article offers evidence of President Obama's name appearing on a contempt citation. The search provides things that may be close or similar to your idea. Your entire claim is based on your misguided agenda driven idea that the court meant Obama when it named federal agencies or a Secretary of the Interior as the defendant in a court proceeding.

---------
"

None of these rulings found that Obama was in contempt of anything. You were quite specific that it was Obama that was held in contept. The rulings you've cited speak of the government. Not Obama.
The poster has been repeatedly told and shown that Obama was never listed on a court document as being in contempt. He has spent hours arguing his case without showing a shred of evidence to back up his claim. He just continues to claim he knows the court really meant to list Obama but listed others instead. He even goes to the extreme of claiming a google search is evidence of his claim, even though of the 432,000 sites listed with his google search, using his suggested search words, not a single one provides an article to prove his claim. His own links show him to be wrong.
BTW, first and only contempt citation I could find against a sitting President was against Bill Clinton by Judge Wright long after his impeachment was over and involved a private law suite.

loon.....

Go figure

Asking for papers or documents is considered a search and requires probable cause that a crime has been committed. Without probable cause it is an illegal search. The laws in America do not require that people carry documents on their person. Being Hispanic is not probable cause that the person has committed a crime and hence, reason for a search.

As I said, you are a special kind of stupid, and you can't fix stupid.

If you were alive at the time and paid any attention to what was going on you would know that it was OBAMA who ordered the Deep Water Drilling ban and, as pointed out, the DHS specified that the ban was issued on Obama's orders. but please, don't let facts or 'English' stand in your way of ignorant biased partisan denial. Again, this is why I usually don't waste time bothering with whining crying liberals...nothing can make a dent in their determination to believe what they want to believe.

God bless you, and have a nice day, Skylar.

Then what relevance does it have to the ruling or the authority of the federal government to rule on the matter? I'm not quite sure where you're going with this.

No you're not, Skylar. lol Have a nice day.

loon.....

Go figure

Asking for papers or documents is considered a search and requires probable cause that a crime has been committed. Without probable cause it is an illegal search. The laws in America do not require that people carry documents on their person. Being Hispanic is not probable cause that the person has committed a crime and hence, reason for a search.

^ LOLz

Click your heels together three times and say, "There are no sanctuary cities"

Go figure

^ LOLz

What does sanctuary cities have to do with lying about Obama getting a contempt citation just like Kim Davis did. I know there are sanctuary cities. Click your heels three times and you might end up in a thread about sanctuary cities.
You will do anything to deflect a topic when your side is making fools of them selves or gets caught lying.

And the constitutional basis for overturning bans on same sex marriage had nothing to do with financial regulation. Making your argument a pointless strawman.

Read Obergefell. They lay out their constitutional basis. And its nothing you've cited.
I didn't say collecting money for issuing marriage licenses was a Constitutional reason to or not to issue them at all. I was just wondering if states do not HAVE to, why is a tax / fee charged for issuing them?

My point was, this fee is basically associated with the act of getting government benefits associated with being registered as a couple, not with 'getting married'. I imagine a couple can be married, assuming would perform the ceremony, without a marriage license if they only cared about the act and God's blessing on the union, which marriage is, and if they do not care about all the perks and 'bennies' provided by the government that comes along with getting a license and being 'officially registered and licensed' as a couple.

Americans were getting married LONG before the State sought to license such. That's very true.

But licensing came about as a means to prohibit polygamy and other deviancies from corrupting marriage.

The human race is simply now a mirror image of itself, with the Left using the law to corrupt... instead of using the law to do what it is designed for.

Go figure

^ LOLz

ROFLMNAO! Oh Frank... you have such a way with idiots. It's HYSTERICAL MAN!

Go figure

^ LOLz

What does sanctuary cities have to do with lying about Obama getting a contempt citation just like Kim Davis did. I know there are sanctuary cities. Click your heels three times and you might end up in a thread about sanctuary cities.
You will do anything to deflect a topic when your side is making fools of them selves or gets caught lying.

I said that if we're arresting Kim, we need to arrest the Mayor of Sanctuary Cities. I'd charge the Mayor of San Francisco as an accomplice in the Felony murder of Kathryn Steinle

If we're talking about Christians, its the sacred duty of the faithful to refuse to carry out any constitutional duty that would interfere with God's law.

See how that works?
Yes she has to resign for Jesus so the office can run, as it should, under the US Constitution...if the constitutional duty interferes leave the job ...

The Obama ADMINISTRATION was cited for Contempt, Not Obama...Blah, blah, blah

So according to you and Skylar Obama's administration acts completely on its own without any direction from Obama....

The Deep Water Drilling Ban was ALL the DHS' idea by themselves...and when the federal court ordered the OBAMA administration to lift the ban THEY made the decision all on their own to completely ignore / not even ask Obama what to do, and ON THEIR OWN they just chose to break the law and violate the court order...on their own?! (And yet after acting without Obama's approval, breaking the law, and being found in contempt of court Obama STILL did not fire any of these 'rogue' administration personnel....)

And the issuing of Illegals Amnesty was done autonomously by a select few members of the Obama administration - they came up with the idea, lied to the judge, and refused to repeal all of the granted Amnesty on their own in violation of the federal judge's order....with Obama sitting ignorantly off to the side and not giving any instruction to HIS administration officials who were violating court orders and deceiving the judge?! (Again, after these 'rogue' acts perpetrated without his approval Obama fired...NO ONE...)

And when the Federal Judge ordered OBAMA to release all communications between Holder and Obama regarding Fast and Furious, rejecting OBAMA's claim to Executive Privilege, it was Obama officials - not Obama - who refused to comply with that judge's orders and still does to this day, that Obama has no control over his own e-mails or his administration in order to comply with the judge's orders?!

See, THIS is why I say liberals are a special kind of stupid and have no grasp of common sense! Hail, according to Liberals the current administration has been acting on its own and is Obama's by name only because he hasn't done a d@mn thing himself yet! According to Libe Every negative, Un-Constitutional, Illegal, un-ethical, immoral, and/or treasonous act carried out under this administration was done by a ROGUE administration personnel without the direct knowledge of this historically inept President who could not control or run his own administration!

The REASON they call it the 'OBAMA administration' is because it is HIS...everything they do, especially in MAJOR cases like these, HE is directly responsible for what HIS administration does, ESPECIALLY when he is the one who orders these things....which has been PROVEN to be the case. If he is NOT in control of his own administration then you just made the case why Obama is probably the worst President in US history (which he is) and why he should NOT be in the position of 'President'.

'Contempt of Court' or not, it was OBAMA who set the precedence for elected government employees in this administration to pick and choose what laws to obey or not or to enforce or not. If Liberals want people to do their jobs and up-hold the law, they should start by demanding Obama do so. He can start by beginning to enforce ALL of our Immigration laws, which he currently refuses to do!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back