🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kim Davis needs to go to jail

The amount of effort these people are putting into keeping up their bigoted hatred is astounding and nauseating.

Its not difficult

who pays Kim Davis....Caesar pays Kim Davis ...God is not paying her the Government is paying...The Government expects and demands that Government offices are run in line with the US Constitution...she says she cannot do what Caesar is paying her to do...solution...Resign your Government job...

The Obama ADMINISTRATION was cited for Contempt, Not Obama...Blah, blah, blah

So according to you and Skylar Obama's administration acts completely on its own without any direction from Obama....

The Deep Water Drilling Ban was ALL the DHS' idea by themselves...and when the federal court ordered the OBAMA administration to lift the ban THEY made the decision all on their own to completely ignore / not even ask Obama what to do, and ON THEIR OWN they just chose to break the law and violate the court order...on their own?!

And the issuing of Illegals Amnesty was done autonomously by a select few members of the Obama administration - they came up with the idea, lied to the judge, and refused to repeal all of the granted Amnesty on their own in violation of the federal judge's order....with Obama sitting ignorantly off to the side and not giving any instruction to HIS administration officials who were violating court orders and deceiving the judge?!

And when the Federal Judge ordered OBAMA to release all communications between Holder and Obama regarding Fast and Furious, rejecting OBAMA's claim to Executive Privilege, it was Obama officials - not Obama - who refused to comply with that judge's orders and still does to this day, that Obama has no control over his own e-mails or his administration in order to comply with the judge's orders?!

See, THIS is why I say liberals are a special kind of stupid and have no grasp of common sense! Hail, according to Liberals the current administration has been acting on its own and is Obama's by name only because he hasn't done a d@mn thing himself yet! According to Libe Every negative, Un-Constitutional, Illegal, un-ethical, immoral, and/or treasonous act carried out under this administration was done by a ROGUE administration personnel without the direct knowledge of this historically inept President who could not control or run his own administration!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZv zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

... their bigoted hatred ...

The absolute COOLEST thing about the word "Bigot" is that the mere use of the word, towards defining another, is a perfect demonstration of BIGOTRY!

And any objective study of the use of the word "Bigot", "Bigotry", "Bigoted"... will demonstrate which set of ideas best reflects the underlying concept defined by the word.

LOL!

Now... wouldja care to offer a guess at which set of ideas that is?

The Philosophical Right?

Or

The Ideological Left?

... their bigoted hatred ...

The absolute COOLEST thing about the word "Bigot" is that the mere use of the word, towards defining another, is a perfect demonstration of BIGOTRY!

And any objective study of the use of the word "Bigot", "Bigotry", "Bigoted"... will demonstrate which set of ideas best reflects the underlying concept defined by the word.

LOL!

Now... wouldja care to offer a guess at which set of ideas that is?

The Philosophical Right?

Or

The Ideological Left?
You cannot deny US citizens Constitutional Rights because you do not like them.... The left says that the Right says that Kim Davis can deny fellow Americans their Rights based on her beliefs about those Americans ...no way

Govt offices cannot be run by the personal Religion of clerks or other officials...its the US Constitution that rules in Govt offices not Kim Davis

I said that if we're arresting Kim, we need to arrest the Mayor of Sanctuary Cities. I'd charge the Mayor of San Francisco as an accomplice in the Felony murder of Kathryn Steinle
Get a Federal judge to rule your way...otherwise you are just passing gas...

ROFLMNAO!

Now Reader... the above is a CLASSIC demonstration of Relativism...

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context and, as such, can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this perversion of reason; wherein relativism axiomatically rejects the very existence of objectivity; which is essential to truth, that we find that such precludes the means for Left-think to serve justice.

With truth being essential to trust and, both: truth and trust being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality and, because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

And the above would-be "Contribution" is a wonderful example of what Relativism looks like, showing precisely why it is that Left-think can never serve Justice.

I said that if we're arresting Kim, we need to arrest the Mayor of Sanctuary Cities. I'd charge the Mayor of San Francisco as an accomplice in the Felony murder of Kathryn Steinle
Get a Federal judge to rule your way...otherwise you are just passing gas...

ROFLMNAO!

Now Reader... the above is a CLASSIC demonstration of Relativism...

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context and, as such, can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this perversion of reason; wherein relativism axiomatically rejects the very existence of objectivity; which is essential to truth, that we find that such precludes the means for Left-think to serve justice.

With truth being essential to trust and, both: truth and trust being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality and, because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

And the above would-be "Contribution" is a wonderful example of what Relativism looks like, showing precisely why it is that Left-think can never serve Justice.

you can tap dance bloviate and change the subject but at the end of the day...

I repeat...its the Government who pays Kim Davis and its he Government who says what is legal...she of course can be loyal to her faith and resign...what cannot be is that she keeps getting paid when she refuses to provide Govt services based on her bias...NO it will not stand...

You cannot deny US citizens Constitutional Rights because you do not like them.

I've never uttered a word that anyone could reasonably use as evidence that I would ever consider denying US Citizens their Constitutional Rights.

What I do is to defend those who rights YOU and your political cult are denying.

The left says that the Right says that Kim Davis can deny fellow Americans their Rights based on her beliefs about those Americans ...no way.

Kim Davis is not denying anyone of their rights. Kim Davis is upholding the duties of her office and the democratically, duly passed laws of her state and this without regard to who is claiming otherwise.

But that the Left is making the claim, reasonable people can be sure that whatever it is that they're claiming, is a lie.

You cannot deny US citizens Constitutional Rights because you do not like them....

And a President can not LEGALLY refuse to ignore the law, refuse to uphold the law, simply because he does not LIKE the law...but Obama has and continues to do so.
Go get you an attorney make the legal case and go forward however this has nothing to do with Kim Davis refusing to quit her Govt job yet refusing to do it according to the Constitution..... you are just changing the subject that is all...

It interprets law.

The SCOTUS interprets the laws. They do not write them.

The SCOTUS interprets law. They do not write them.

obeying the supreme court is NOT political correctness, muddy.

you need to get your head straqight.
My head is straight.

We don't have to obey. Protest is a right we do have.
And the decision was faulty. You cannot write laws from the bench. That is what has been going on in this country for too long. Laws can only be written by the legislature, not activist judges or a criminal in the White House.
In this case and with Obamacare they wrote it.

But laws can be misinterpreted if you have a conflict of interest.

Not in this case.

The SCOTUS stepped outside its authority and rewrote laws.

I repeat...its the Government who pays Kim Davis and its he Government who says what is legal...she of course can be loyal to her faith and resign...what cannot be is that she keeps getting paid when she refuses to provide Govt services based on her bias...NO it will not stand...

Believe it or not, I agree with that assessment.

You cannot deny US citizens Constitutional Rights because you do not like them.

I've never uttered a word that anyone could use as evidence that I would ever consider denying US Citizens their Constitutional Rights.

What I do is to defend those who rights YOU and your political cult are denying.

The left says that the Right says that Kim Davis can deny fellow Americans their Rights based on her beliefs about those Americans ...no way.

Kim Davis is not denying anyone of their rights. Kim Davis is upholding the duties of her office and the democratically, duly passes laws of her state and this without regard to who is claiming otherwise.

But that the Left is making the claim, reasonable people can be sure that whatever it is that they're claiming, is a lie.
No she is not...that office runs by Govt rules not the rules of the Apostolic Church...if every clerk ran their offices per their personal beliefs it would be chaos..she cannot both keep her job and refuse to do it

I call her bigoted against gays because her Church prohibits Divorce...yet Kim Davis will issue forms that petition for divorce and then she will set up court dates for the Divorce ...how come that does not conflict with her Religion...

Actually... defending her faith... is defending the basis of the law which the government is duly sworn to defend and from which the government has now, IRREFUTABLY, turned and is not just as irrefutably: ASSAULTING, UNDERMINING AND FRACTURING THE LAW, in that it has simply created law, by a judiciary which does not possess the power to DO and it has done so through simply fabricating a finding in the US Constitution which does not exist. This as a consequence of the subjective nature of the Relativist presently in power.

The next phase of their failure will be open civil war... as people seek to find justice, by other means.

So... in defending her faith, it is Kim Davis' duty to stand her ground and to defend THE LAW that was passed by the people in her state, who elected the Legislators that passed the law, and the Chief Executive that signed their bill(s) INTO LAW!

Last edited:
I call her bigoted ...

Yes you do. And in so doing, you demonstrate precisely the qualities that you feign to lament through the calling her such.

This is called a Paradox... which you're woefully ill-equipped to understand. But in fairness to you, this is simply the nature of the lowly IMBECILE.

Last edited:
Go get you an attorney make the legal case and go forward

No attorney is needed. The fact that Obama 1st declared he would NOT enforce / defend the Defense of Marriage Act is documented HISTORY!

The FACT that he has refused to enforce certain aspects of our existing Immigration laws is documented history.

The fact that his administration on numerous occasions violated the law / court orders to do what HE wants rather than what the law states / stated is documented FACT.

And these things ARE - very inconveniently to Liberals, I might add - pertinent to this discussion because it exposes Liberal Hypocrisy and Double Standards. When Conservatives follow the precedence established by the President and decides on THEIR own what laws not to enforce they go to jail and are condemned by Liberals, while the President and administration that set the precedence is given a 'pass'.

Look, I agree that Davis should either step down or be 'recall-voted' out of office, but the fact that the basic thing she did - refuse to enforce the law - is the same EXACT thing Obama has done...no matter how much you may claim otherwise. And the bottom line is either EVERYONE is held accountable to the law - everyone must adhere to the law equally, or we do not truly have equal justice.[/QUOTE]

Actually... defending her faith... is defending the basis of the law which the government is duly sworn to defend and which the government has now, IRREFUTABLY, ASSAULTED THE LAW, in that it has simply created law, by a judiciary which does not possess the power to DO and it has done so through simply fabricating a finding in the US Constitution which does not exist.

So... in defending her faith, it is Kim Davis' duty to stand her ground and to defend THE LAW that was passed by the people in her state, who elected the Legislators that passed the law, and the Chief Executive that signed their bill INTO LAW!
She needs to resign...the Courts have spoken,,,Gay Marriage is legal and that means she has to issue the licenses and process the Divorce petitions regardless of the Apostolic Church....The Apostolic Church does not run the GOvt offices the US Constitution rules there...

Forum List

Back