🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kim Davis needs to go to jail

It interprets law.

The SCOTUS interprets the laws. They do not write them.

The SCOTUS interprets law. They do not write them.

My head is straight.

We don't have to obey. Protest is a right we do have.
And the decision was faulty. You cannot write laws from the bench. That is what has been going on in this country for too long. Laws can only be written by the legislature, not activist judges or a criminal in the White House.
In this case and with Obamacare they wrote it.

But laws can be misinterpreted if you have a conflict of interest.

Not in this case.

The SCOTUS stepped outside its authority and rewrote laws.
With logic.....not with prejudice.

Two of the judges were nominated specifically because of a conflict of interest. Their support of socialized medicine and their belief in same-sex marriage. Activist judges rewriting the constitution from the bench.

Don't even try to say that Obama didn’t put a couple of gays on the Supreme Court. That is the only thing that mattered.

I said that if we're arresting Kim, we need to arrest the Mayor of Sanctuary Cities. I'd charge the Mayor of San Francisco as an accomplice in the Felony murder of Kathryn Steinle
Get a Federal judge to rule your way...otherwise you are just passing gas...

No statue of limitation on murder, President Trump should appoint judges who will take the appropriate actions

You can say it how you want and call it what you want.She is wrong, you are wrong.
SCOTUS has interpreted the law how they see it.
Bye!@

It interprets law.

The SCOTUS interprets law. They do not write them.

Not in this case.

Two of the judges were nominated specifically because of a conflict of interest. Their support of socialized medicine and their belief in same-sex marriage.

Don't even try to say that Obama didn’t put a couple of gays on the Supreme Court.

Go get you an attorney make the legal case and go forward ... [/QUOTE]
No attorney is needed. The fact that Obama 1st declared he would NOT enforce / defend the Defense of Marriage Act is documented HISTORY!

The FACT that he has refused to enforce certain aspects of our existing Immigration laws is documented history.

The fact that his administration on numerous occasions violated the law / court orders to do what HE wants rather than what the law states / stated is documented FACT.

And these things ARE - very inconveniently to Liberals, I might add - pertinent to this discussion because it exposes Liberal Hypocrisy and Double Standards. When Conservatives follow the precedence established by the President and decides on THEIR own what laws not to enforce they go to jail and are condemned by Liberals, while the President and administration that set the precedence is given a 'pass'.

Look, I agree that Davis should either step down or be 'recall-voted' out of office, but the fact that the basic thing she did - refuse to enforce the law - is the same EXACT thing Obama has done...no matter how much you may claim otherwise. And the bottom line is either EVERYONE is held accountable to the law - everyone must adhere to the law equally, or we do not truly have equal justice.
I dont agree Obama has done the same thing but more importantly no legal authority agrees ...The legal authority says to Kim Davis do the job or resign or face jail...she wants the solution to be that the Gays do not get licenses its not gonna fly

I said that if we're arresting Kim, we need to arrest the Mayor of Sanctuary Cities. I'd charge the Mayor of San Francisco as an accomplice in the Felony murder of Kathryn Steinle
Get a Federal judge to rule your way...otherwise you are just passing gas...

No statue of limitation on murder, President Trump should appoint judges who will take the appropriate actions

There is another thread for that this has to do with Kim Davis wanting to keep a job she does not want to do...there is no "President Trump"

Her greed has taken over her soul.
She doesn't want to give up her $ but wants to keep her job and tell others how to live.

Go get you an attorney make the legal case and go forward ... [/QUOTE]
No attorney is needed. The fact that Obama 1st declared he would NOT enforce / defend the Defense of Marriage Act is documented HISTORY!

The FACT that he has refused to enforce certain aspects of our existing Immigration laws is documented history.

The fact that his administration on numerous occasions violated the law / court orders to do what HE wants rather than what the law states / stated is documented FACT.

And these things ARE - very inconveniently to Liberals, I might add - pertinent to this discussion because it exposes Liberal Hypocrisy and Double Standards. When Conservatives follow the precedence established by the President and decides on THEIR own what laws not to enforce they go to jail and are condemned by Liberals, while the President and administration that set the precedence is given a 'pass'.

Look, I agree that Davis should either step down or be 'recall-voted' out of office, but the fact that the basic thing she did - refuse to enforce the law - is the same EXACT thing Obama has done...no matter how much you may claim otherwise. And the bottom line is either EVERYONE is held accountable to the law - everyone must adhere to the law equally, or we do not truly have equal justice.
I dont agree Obama has done the same thing but more importantly no legal authority agrees ...The legal authority says to Kim Davis do the job or resign or face jail...she wants the solution to be that the Gays do not get licenses its not gonna fly

Kim Davis' job is to issue marriage licenses...she refused to do so; therefore, she refused to do her job.

Barak Obama's job is to uphold and defend the Constitution and enforce the Rule of law. That means whether he LIKES a law or not, he is supposed to ensure our laws are carried out....this is why he has a DOJ. When Obama entered office he declared he did not agree with DOMA and was ordering his DOJ NOT to enforce / defend this law.
- Obama, because he did not like a law, like Davis, chose not to follow / enforce this law...just like Davis.

While I agree with you what Davis has done is wrong, OF COURSE YOU DON'T see how they are the same...you are a Liberal and an Obama apologist. You, like Obama, believe it is okay to decide who can ignore a law and who can't...as long as it is a liberal / Obama doing it then it is ok to you.

When you violate the Order of a Court, in letter and principal, you need to go to jail.

kim "sanctity of marriage but married four times" walker, doesn't understand the English language or the fact that when the Court tells you to do something... you do it.

loon.....

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Is Meddling and Altering Marriage Licenses, ACLU Says

and no... no religion requires you to be a bigot... and if she can't do her job, the wacko bird, hypocrite needs to quit.

Just as soon as you jail the Sanctuary City mators
What law is broken by them?

It's my understanding that Sanctuary cities/govt workers for the city, per law, simply do not ask, where a person is from...

Is there a federal law that forces municipal workers to identify the nationality of all people at all times?

Harboring Illegals is actually Illegal.

Go figure
If they do not ask for people's papers, then they don't know Frank, so they are not knowingly harboring illegals.

Like don't ask, don't tell..... and yes, in a way, it skirts the law.....but LEGALLY....

And unless congress makes it mandatory that municipal workers ask all of us, for our PAPERS, ala the Gestapo, simply not asking for them, is not against the law.

I'm not saying I agree with this city policy or disagreeing, simply saying it is not illegal.

That's an awesome standard! So if we never ask any murderer, "Where were you on the night in question?" No one would ever be a murderer.

You Progressives are so smart it's no wonder you give us cities like Detroit, Oakland and Camden

Remember, it's only a crime if we ask. Don't ask, no crimes

Fucking Genius!

Oh, it's Illegal OK, but that's only if you follow the law
Calm down Frankie, your inner Chihuahua is showing, we don't live in Nazi Germany, much to your dismay I can see.

If they commit a felony or they have probable cause to believe they have....they can ask away....

Go get you an attorney make the legal case and go forward

Kim Davis would win a recall by a landslide. To believe otherwise is a massive misread of the situation.

A significant majority of US Citizens and 100% of Americans reject the SCOTUS decision... and the Americans recognize that the SCOTUS does not duly posses the power to simply pull decisions out of their collective ass, which is what the Relativists on the Court did.

Last edited:

Kim Davis' job is to issue marriage licenses...she refused to do so; therefore, she refused to do her job.

Barak Obama's job is to uphold and defend the Constitution and enforce the Rule of law. That means whether he LIKES a law or not, he is supposed to ensure our laws are carried out....this is why he has a DOJ. When Obama entered office he declared he did not agree with DOMA and was ordering his DOJ NOT to enforce / defend this law.
- Obama, because he did not like a law, like Davis, chose not to follow / enforce this law...just like Davis.

While I agree with you what Davis has done is wrong, OF COURSE YOU DON'T see how they are the same...you are a Liberal and an Obama apologist. You, like Obama, believe it is okay to decide who can ignore a law and who can't...as long as it is a lib
eral / Obama doing it then it is ok to you.
You have your opinion but no legal status to make a ruling...its just an opinion I have a different opinion...

Go get you an attorney make the legal case and go forward

Look, I agree that Davis should either step down or be 'recall-voted' out of office, but the fact that the basic thing she did - refuse to enforce the law - is the same EXACT thing Obama has done...no matter how much you may claim otherwise. And the bottom line is either EVERYONE is held accountable to the law - everyone must adhere to the law equally, or we do not truly have equal justice.[

Kim Davis would win a recall by a landslide. To believe otherwise is a massive misread of the situation.

A significant majority of US Citizens and 100% of Americans reject the SCOTUS decision... and the Americans recognize that the SCOTUS does not duly posses the power to simply pull decisions out of their collective ass, which is what the Relativists on the Court did.[/QUOTE]

It does not matter she still has to run the office per The US Constitution not the dogma of the Apostolic Church...its not complicated

You can say it how you want and call it what you want.She is wrong, you are wrong.
Bye!@

It interprets law.

Not in this case.

Two of the judges were nominated specifically because of a conflict of interest. Their support of socialized medicine and their belief in same-sex marriage.

Don't even try to say that Obama didn’t put a couple of gays on the Supreme Court.
And it can be overturned just as easily. All congress has to do is produce an amendment stating the 14th amendment is meant only for slaves after the Civil War.....as it was intended....and the recent decision would be rendered moot.

Fact is, the decision was faulty because it doesn't grant equal rights for every circumstance imaginable, including plural marriage, marriage among siblings, etc.

Bye!@

It interprets law.

Not in this case.

And it can be overturned just as easily. All congress has to do is produce an amendment stating the 14th amendment is meant only for slaves after the Civil War.....as it was intended....and the recent decision would be rendered moot.

Fact is, the decision was faulty because it doesn't grant equal rights for every circumstance imaginable, including plural marriage, marriage among siblings, etc.

take your Legal theory go to court and see what happens

A significant majority of US Citizens and 100% of Americans reject the SCOTUS decision... and the Americans recognize that the SCOTUS does not duly posses the power to simply pull decisions out of their collective ass, which is what the Relativists on the Court did.

I actually believe she would, too. Look, the Federal Government is imposing its will on the states - to believe otherwise is also is a massive mis-read of the situation. States already made their decisions by voting to define marriage as between a man and a woman. The Federal govt stepped in and made 'null and void' those votes / elections in which a majority of people made a choice. (Not claiming a 'right or 'wrong' here.) The people spoke....the federal government rejected their majority democratic vote and imposed its own will.

Whether you like it or not, Davis is forced to comply with the federal decision...or step down.

She made her point. She brought God and this issue to a national stage - good for her. Continuing to go forward the way she is, however, begins to do more harm than good, making it seem all about her rather than about God / God's word. 'To God's Glory'...not Kim Davis'.

The Obama ADMINISTRATION was cited for Contempt, Not Obama...Blah, blah, blah

So according to you and Skylar Obama's administration acts completely on its own without any direction from Obama....

According to me, Obama was never held in contempt of court. Kim Davis was.

And according to the federal judges, Obama was never held in contempt of court. Kim Davis was.

So much for your 'example'.

I actually believe she would, too. Look, the Federal Government is imposing its will on the states - to believe otherwise is also is a massive mis-read of the situation. States already made their decisions by voting to define marriage as between a man and a woman. The Federal govt stepped in and made 'null and void' those votes / elections in which a majority of people made a choice. (Not claiming a 'right or 'wrong' here.) The people spoke....the federal government rejected their majority democratic vote and imposed its own will.

Whether you like it or not, Davis is forced to comply with the federal decision...or step down.

She made her point. She brought God and this issue to a national stage - good for her. Continuing to go forward the way she is, however, begins to do more harm than good, making it seem all about her rather than about God / God's word. 'To God's Glory'...not Kim Davis'.
The issue now is the ACLU'S trying to force her into advocating for ssm, not just allow it to happen.

I think they're going to lose that argument.

You have your opinion but no legal status to make a ruling...its just an opinion I have a different opinion...

Yes, but MY opinion is based on FACT, LAW, REALITY....where YOUR opinion is based on ignorant, partisan BIAS!

According to you, Obama, a liberal elected official does NOT - unlike Davis - have to uphold, enforce, or comply with the law, that HE can choose NOT to enforce a law if he so chooses, and that is ok. This is exactly what he did with refusing to enforce DOMA, refusing to enforce existing US Immigration law, what his administration did by refusing to comply with a federal judge's court order to end a ban on deep water drilling, what his administration did when they refused to comply with a federal judge's court order to hand over all of Obama's e-mails between him and the DOJ regarding Fast-and-Furious.

At the same time you declare a conservative elected official MUST uphold, enforce, and comply with the law.

Like I said several times earlier, those who subscribe to such beliefs are a 'special kind of stupid' because BY CHOICE they are devoid of common sense and instead rely on biased partisanship to define for them what is 'equal accountability under the law'. What people like THIS call 'equal accountability' really equates to hypocrisy.

If she does have to go back to jail, I just hope she can find some nice lady who will help her do something about that hair. I mean it's wrong to criticize people for their body type or attractiveness, but there's no excuse to not having a decent cut.

Forum List

Back