Kim Jong Un's sister threatens military action against South Korea

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Kim Yo Jong, the sister of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, on Saturday slammed South Korea as "the enemy" and said Seoul would soon witness the collapse of a "useless" liaison office in the border town of Kaesong.

"By exercising my power authorized by the supreme leader, our party and the state, I gave an instruction to the arms of the department in charge of the affairs with enemy to decisively carry out the next action,'' she said in a statement, without providing details,

"Our army, too, will determine something for cooling down our people's resentment and surely carry out it, I believe," she added.

The North Korean politician also said she felt it was "high time to break with the South Korean authorities" in a likely reference to previous threats of cutting all ties with the Seoul government.

This is not going well.

So the sister of pie face the smoker rocket boy is just as retarded as he. They still think they could win a war. That's what being cut off from the rest of the world for 50 years will do.

I didn't think Lil Kim had kicked the bucket. This may be awkward. It was bad enough with trump exchanging love letters with that Communist ruler in that bromance thing. He is not psychologically set up to deal with Little Kimmy Jo. Plus if they meet, he'll be trying to hit it and then the lies will really start, as I doubt she can be had for $130,000.

Kim Yo Jong, the sister of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, on Saturday slammed South Korea as "the enemy" and said Seoul would soon witness the collapse of a "useless" liaison office in the border town of Kaesong.

"By exercising my power authorized by the supreme leader, our party and the state, I gave an instruction to the arms of the department in charge of the affairs with enemy to decisively carry out the next action,'' she said in a statement, without providing details,

"Our army, too, will determine something for cooling down our people's resentment and surely carry out it, I believe," she added.

The North Korean politician also said she felt it was "high time to break with the South Korean authorities" in a likely reference to previous threats of cutting all ties with the Seoul government.

This is not going well.
Damn. That sure didn't last long. They must have ordered anchovies on Little Kim Un's pizza.

Or maybe they blasted Don McLean's American Pie too loud over the border. :smoke:

Forum List

Back