Kim Potter Found Guilty

1640292094054.png

Tasers need to be done away with

*****SMILE*****

:)

My deepest sympathies to the former officer and her family.

I hope that she can afford the best attorneys when it comes to sentencing and the appeal.

Cops should learn from this case: Just let perps flee.

They are not worth losing one's job over.

Besides, those perps often cross another perp, and POW!
No sympathy for the man she shot and killed, eh?

Based on this verdict, Alec Baldwin should go to jail.

However, since Baldwin shot two White people he will be OK.

Kim Potter shot a filthy ass Negro Thug so it is a crime in Libtard Twin Cities.

What a joke. That thug wasn’t obeying cops and she had every right to plug him full of lead. Her mistake was saying using the gun was a mistake.

No she didn't. Deadly force was not warranted in this case. I for one don't like loose ends though.

Explain to me how a skinny little kid like Wright, was able to get out of the grip of the grown ass man, as big as that first officer that had him in physical control?

I think it is both malpractice by both the media and the defense in the trial, that the fact the state had an outstanding warrant for his arrest, didn't harp on that fact over and over again. That was only brought up as if it were an after thought.

Last time I checked, the police actually have the duty to stop any wanted person from escaping custody.

Which leads to the point that while he was only committing minor driving offenses of expired plates and obstruction view, the tailing officers ran those tags over the computer, and discovered he had that outstanding warrant, which is why he was stopped.

Wright was a wanted person, that was in the act of breaking the law, driving that vehicle, which is a brazen act considering the fact there is a warrant out for his arrest. He then resisted arrest, and attempted to flee the scene, which could have resulted in an accident, or a person in that street, being struck by that vehicle.

What would people have been saying if that would have happened?

As far as I'm concerned Wright is 50% responsible for his own death. Potter is 40% responsible for his death, and the officer that couldn't hold on to a skinny little kid, is at least 10% responsible for his death. And I want that other officer fired, because any grown ass man that can't hold onto a squirrely little fuck, he clearly has control of, has no business being a police officer.

The legal definition of recklessness doesn’t appear to embrace or even consider the mistaking of a gun for a taser. In fact: The converse appears to be true.

There is literally no question that she made the tragic horrifying mistake. The question is whether that particular mistake comports with the legal definition of recklessness. I believe it does not.

If a dolt is playing with a loaded gun (especially knowing that it’s loaded and operable) and stupidly and carelessly fires off some rounds while being unconcerned with the prospect that some living people might be hurt in the process, that’s reckless.

By contrast, here, she had to have both a gun and a taser. She didn’t act recklessly. She made a simple mistake. A tragic one for sure. But just a mistake. By pulling the trigger on the gun (under the mistaken Assumption that she was holding her taser), she didn’t have any reason to believe that anyone was being put at risk of grave injury or death. It wasn’t, in that legal sense, “recklessness” as it is defined in Minnesota’s law.

Because we know that in such thorny legal analyses even judges can make mistakes, there are layers of appellate review. Here, I believe the definition of “recklessness” was either given incorrectly OR the jury failed to apply the actual evidence to the law in a legally acceptable fashion.

I don’t get a vote on their appellate bench. So, we will have to wait and see.
Little boredtoseeya compulsiveky notes its “disagreement.” Dopey stalker.

Her fixation aside, it’s curious. Her disagreement would be with the legal definition used in Minnesota. I wonder if she has ever bothered to even look at it? Doubtful. She remains a massive tartan kilted disingenuous sack of stupid and ignorance.

Would anyone here try to hop back in you car after being stopped by law enforcement? One cannot help seeing that all these recent incidents precipitated from not obeying law enforcement when stopped. Was Potter responsible for killing the young man? Yes but, it never would have happened if he hadn't try to take off with an officer half in and half out of the car.

The judge should have never told the jury to continue deliberating after they told her they were possibly hung as well. Another question: Why was Potter not trained at all on the use of the Tazer? She testified she never shot the thing. This whole incident stinks, IMO.

Also, let's not forget, Wright was a convicted felon.
In May 2019, 16-year-old Caleb Livingston was at a Full Stop gas station in Minneapolis when Wright allegedly pulled out a gun and shot him in the head, according to one of the lawsuits.

And his victim?

Livingston is now in a "vegetative state" known as unresponsive wakefulness syndrome,

Also....

Seven months later, Wright was charged with aggravated robbery after a young woman accused him of holding her at gunpoint, choking her and demanding she hand him hundreds of dollars.

I see the resident troll has nothing to say......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back