Kim Potter Found Guilty

Has that case been decided yet, or are you just whining?

No, huh uh. Was just saying. If only she was Alec Baldwin.

Personally, I consider the verdict a sacrifice on her part to rid society of the thug.

In fact, I'd ditch tasers completely and arm the cops with lead only.

If you're not breaking the law and you're obeying lawful orders, you've typically got nothing to worry about.

But that wasn't the case, now, was it?

No, huh uh. Was just saying. If only she was Alec Baldwin.

Personally, I consider the verdict a sacrifice on her part to rid society of the thug.

In fact, I'd ditch tasers completely and arm the cops with lead only.

If you're not breaking the law and you're obeying lawful orders, you've typically got nothing to worry about.

But that wasn't the case, now, was it?
Wright was a thug and a felon with a record. He tried to run and put an officer in danger. Now, suddenly, he is a 'saint?' Something is really wrong with our justice system, IMO.

Last edited:
She wasn’t even accused of having done it intentionally. As she was about to fire, she even yelled “taser! Taser!” The proof is on body camera video, including the audio track. Together with the horror of realizing what she had just done (also with proof on body camera video and the audio track), of course the only reasonable evidence-based conclusion was that it was a mistake.
Boredtoseeya’s compulsion once again shown by a downvote. Stupid stalker. And once again, her reflexive “disagreement” is obviously just because I happened to be the one to state it. Certainly, she can’t explain anything that was “mistaken” in my post.

The evidence I referenced was actually trial evidence. The logical and fair inferences that flow from that evidence does explain why she wasn’t even accused of anything intentional. And the fact that she wasn’t charged with an intent crime is also absolutely certain because that’s what her charging document said.

So yes: it’s also clear that boredtoseeya is just being her usual dishonest gutless self. No substance from that particular sow. Ever.

I almost feel sorry for her. All that massive weight lugged around — covered in tartan made by a custom tent maker — and no ability or intelligence enough to ever be honest or genuine or intelligent.

Rice was a thug and a felon with a record. He tried to run and put an officer in danger. Now, suddenly, he is a 'saint?' Something is really wrong with our justice system, IMO.

Just look at the other lowlife thugs that have become saints to these stupid confused hate America Moon Bats. Like the Floyd piece of shit and the low lifes that Kyle shot.

Yeah...cops should be held to a higher standard. Good to see juries getting with the program.
Cops should be held to a higher standard? When they are trying to stop the criminals from committing crimes who are refusing arrest. She accidently shot a criminal refusing to be arrested----Cops are human, they too make mistakes sometimes. The criminal's death is not a bad thing for society.

I feel bad in that this wasn't the kind of malice you saw in other cases, like Chauven, but this is clearly a case where she should have known better.

She got manslaughter instead of murder, she has no record... She's probably going to serve a short sentence.

As opposed to Daunte Wright, who isn't going to get over being dead anytime soon.
Agree 100%. Given the amount of both gender and racial prejudice, it is understandable that she was not convicted of murder. But she is guilty.

No she didn't. Deadly force was not warranted in this case. I for one don't like loose ends though.

Explain to me how a skinny little kid like Wright, was able to get out of the grip of the grown ass man, as big as that first officer that had him in physical control?

I think it is both malpractice by both the media and the defense in the trial, that the fact the state had an outstanding warrant for his arrest, didn't harp on that fact over and over again. That was only brought up as if it were an after thought.

Last time I checked, the police actually have the duty to stop any wanted person from escaping custody.

Which leads to the point that while he was only committing minor driving offenses of expired plates and obstruction view, the tailing officers ran those tags over the computer, and discovered he had that outstanding warrant, which is why he was stopped.

Wright was a wanted person, that was in the act of breaking the law, driving that vehicle, which is a brazen act considering the fact there is a warrant out for his arrest. He then resisted arrest, and attempted to flee the scene, which could have resulted in an accident, or a person in that street, being struck by that vehicle.

What would people have been saying if that would have happened?

As far as I'm concerned Wright is 50% responsible for his own death. Potter is 40% responsible for his death, and the officer that couldn't hold on to a skinny little kid, is at least 10% responsible for his death. And I want that other officer fired, because any grown ass man that can't hold onto a squirrely little fuck, he clearly has control of, has no business being a police officer.
As you admitted, the little shit resisted arrest. He was in a car (a deadly weapon at that point). She had every right to shit the little shit.

Hopefully she’ll only get a few months or a year. In the end, she did society a favor by ending that mouth breather.

Kim Potter Found Guilty

For those playing along at home, she was the the cop who shot Daunte Wright because she couldn't tell the difference between her gun and her taser.

This is a good thing.
One could make the case that her obvious inability to react calmly under pressure disqualified her to be a police officer in the first place. Rather than her being at fault, perhaps it was the administrators who put her in that position in the first place.

As you admitted, the little shit resisted arrest. He was in a car (a deadly weapon at that point). She had every right to shit the little shit.

Hopefully she’ll only get a few months or a year. In the end, she did society a favor by ending that mouth breather.
Thank goodness our justice system didn't see it your perverted way! Bigly!!!

I hope the police in Minneapolis back off even more after this shit. Just sit back with a Pepsi and let the ghetto animals keep slaughtering each other. I don't know how they can get up and go to work each day.

I have no idea WTF storm front even is.

But I do see that posts defending the officer are being deleted. She got railroaded. criminals are ruining the lives of good people every day in this country and being heralded as heroes.

Shits out of control.

I hope the police in Minneapolis back off even more after this shit. Just sit back with a Pepsi and let the ghetto animals keep slaughtering each other. I don't know how they can get up and go to work each day.
back off hell. They need to just go home.

I wouldn't be a cop in todays America for all the money in the world.

Forum List

Back