Kimmel admits that he has lost over half of his viewers and blames his Trump jokes

And a lot of them were insulting Trump voters by proxy (or even directly)

Pissing off your audience is usually not a good idea.
right? He was saying out loud, hey you trump supporters, fk you!!!!!! It was truly quite clear.

Carson had more brains than these guys. Carson did do political jokes, but he did them evenly not displaying bias of any kind. Today it went from jokes to hatred, and it's all one sided.
No doubt he knew to keep his personal politics to himself for all the years I watched I still to this day have no idea which way he leaned politically.

He isnt funny. At all.
The only reason i can think of as to why he still has a show is because "he" is transgender.
Exactly.

He has absolutely zero sense of comedic timing....Walks out on stage and just reads the "jokes" off the cue cards, with next to no body language embellishment and zero timing.....After that, he's a shitty interviewer.

How that talentless numbskull remains on the air is a complete mystery.

Last edited:
Carson had more brains than these guys. Carson did do political jokes, but he did them evenly not displaying bias of any kind. Today it went from jokes to hatred, and it's all one sided.
Carson had comedic timing, and an air of humility....Some of his better monologues were when the jokes were bombing, and he could still get people to laugh.

Behind the desk, he could find a way to make the most boring person on Earth reveal things about themselves that were interesting.

Carson was more than a generational talent....He was truly one-of-a-kind.

Sorry bout that,

1. All the talk shows are done by libtards.
2. Pretty obvious.
3. Gutfield has a show, and he is way more funny, doing serious shit.
4. Likely the funniest man on TV.
5. And he show is serious shit. lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. All the talk shows are done by libtards.
2. Pretty obvious.
3. Gutfield has a show, and he is way more funny, doing serious shit.
4. Likely the funniest man on TV.
5. And he show is serious shit. lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gutfield, funny? Not that I've ever seen.

Carson had comedic timing, and an air of humility....Some of his better monologues were when the jokes were bombing, and he could still get people to laugh.

Behind the desk, he could find a way to make the most boring person on Earth reveal things about themselves that were interesting.

Carson was more than a generational talent....He was truly one-of-a-kind.

It takes a real comedic genius to make politics funny. I hate when people on Fox try it. It's why I have respect for John Stewart. No, I don't like his politics, but he is one of the few capable of making you laugh even though he's making jokes about people in your party.

It takes a real comedic genius to make politics funny. I hate when people on Fox try it. It's why I have respect for John Stewart. No, I don't like his politics, but he is one of the few capable of making you laugh even though he's making jokes about people in your party.
The deal with Liebowitz is that he's not genuinely funny off the cuff.....I've seen him a number of times on other shows, and his "humor" has always fallen flat with me....Comes off almost as bitter and angry as Letterman.

Forum List

Back