🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

King james was gay!

I found a scholar who wrote a book against what you are teaching and they don't come much better than this man. I already have some of his books.

Are you just collecting books, or are you considering reading one?
Would you read one that didn't already agree with what you want to hear?

Brucebeat,

I'm a busy person. I'll read anybody's book but I will also discredit the one you are talking about and I would probably use the heretic word today if I thought I wouldn't get sued. I'm not a consumer. I'm a salesman. In other words: I don't need you to teach me anything.

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

May you take your own advice and read books that don't appeal to you in order to learn the truth:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JL6JDHA/ref=pe_245070_24466410_M1T1DP]Amazon.com: The Pericope Adulterae (John 7:53-8:11) - A Tour of the External Evidence eBook: James Snapp Jr: Kindle Store[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004WPZZHW/ref=pe_245070_24466410_M1T1DP]Amazon.com: Assorted Essays on New Testament Textual Criticism [Annotated] eBook: William Sanday, Frederic G. Kenyon, F. C. Burkitt, George Salmon, F. H. Chase, Edward Miller, Charles Sitterly, Eberhard Nestle, J. Rendel Harris, James Snapp Jr: Kindl[/ame]

You want to recommend a bloggers e-books?

Any of them.

I don't think it matters a whit that KJ was gay. Many gays are closeted because of the bigotry of their fellow congregants. No big news story. Leaders pander to their constituents.
No big news story there.

As to justifying bad behavior, Christians do that constantly on these threads.
Paul states clearly how a truly indwelt believer should appear.
Peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
The Fruits of the Spirit.
How incredibly infrequent it is to find a believer on here that exhibits these traits, or corrects to them when this is pointed out. They always tend to make excuses for why that just doesn't apply to them.
As for having a loving relationship with another consenting adult, maybe scripture just plain got it wrong.
Or more likely it represents a moment in cultural time as people tried to understand god and desperately find a way to beat their mortality, as man has always done.

What?

Again, not all who oppose the homosexual lifestyle are Christian. Why attack Christianity to justify the gay choice?

How is it attacking Christianity to hold people accountable to it via the Fruits of the Spirit?
Why use Christianity to attack the "gay choice"?

Sure you do.

You are so juvenile.

Nobody is allowed to have any intelligence or education that you can't top, are they? You think your opinion, based on the Harper Collins Study Bible is right? It is so far left leaning it is not funny.

Oh, no.
It's just the intelligent ones make credible arguments.

It is not intelligent versus ignorant. You have posited a false dichotomy.

It is believer versus unbeliever.

When unbelievers produce a study bible, they come to "Intellectually acceptable" conclusions. Not necessarily true, or biblical, though.

See, your problem, in my opinion, is that you are bitter.

Are you just collecting books, or are you considering reading one?
Would you read one that didn't already agree with what you want to hear?

Brucebeat,

I'm a busy person. I'll read anybody's book but I will also discredit the one you are talking about and I would probably use the heretic word today if I thought I wouldn't get sued. I'm not a consumer. I'm a salesman. In other words: I don't need you to teach me anything.

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

May you take your own advice and read books that don't appeal to you in order to learn the truth:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JL6JDHA/ref=pe_245070_24466410_M1T1DP]Amazon.com: The Pericope Adulterae (John 7:53-8:11) - A Tour of the External Evidence eBook: James Snapp Jr: Kindle Store[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004WPZZHW/ref=pe_245070_24466410_M1T1DP]Amazon.com: Assorted Essays on New Testament Textual Criticism [Annotated] eBook: William Sanday, Frederic G. Kenyon, F. C. Burkitt, George Salmon, F. H. Chase, Edward Miller, Charles Sitterly, Eberhard Nestle, J. Rendel Harris, James Snapp Jr: Kindl[/ame]

You want to recommend a bloggers e-books?

It might not be believable to you but people can search stores and go to the library and it is really easy.

You are so juvenile.

Nobody is allowed to have any intelligence or education that you can't top, are they? You think your opinion, based on the Harper Collins Study Bible is right? It is so far left leaning it is not funny.

Oh, no.

When unbelievers produce a study bible, they come to "Intellectually acceptable" conclusions. Not necessarily true, or biblical, though.

And I find that an intellectually unacceptable conclusion, based on thin air.

Oh, no.

My point. You base everything on it's intellectual acceptability.

God does not bow to your rules.

At least you agree that your version of god is intellectually unacceptable.
A good start.
There is hope for you yet.

A good start.

I do not. My God is sovereign and rules over intellect. He created it and can overrule it.

The resurrection is intellectually unacceptable. And it is that which holds the universe together.

And you are great at quoting...
nothing at all!

You revisionists are setting your sites too low.

Muhammad was gay.

Now go forth and fabricate "evidence" to support this claim. 1.2 billion Muslims will thank you for creating this truth for them!

The Caliph Umar wrote of Muhammad, "for never have I love a man such as this." This proves that Muhammad liked to take it up the ass.

Break out your assless chaps and book a flight to Mecca, to spread the good word that Muhammad was gay.

A good start.

I do not. My God is sovereign and rules over intellect. He created it and can overrule it.

The resurrection is intellectually unacceptable. And it is that which holds the universe together.

"The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once (A) God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance...logic can be happily tossed out the window."
..........Stephen King

Who cares?

Apparently the Original poster and some blind followers.

They still haven't given a good reason why we should care about the sex life of a king who died nearly 500 years ago.
At least you aren't trying to deny the historical evidence that has been presented like the ridiculous Uncensored2008 is doing.
Baby steps.

Interesting choice of words, are you trying to convert people? Say it isn't so!

Apparently the Original poster and some blind followers.

They still haven't given a good reason why we should care about the sex life of a king who died nearly 500 years ago.
At least you aren't trying to deny the historical evidence that has been presented like the ridiculous Uncensored2008 is doing.
Baby steps.

Interesting choice of words, are you trying to convert people? Say it isn't so!

Of course not.
One only has to convert people to that which can't be shown.
Education is not conversion.

Of course not.

Bruce, American Christians are defeated. Homosexuality is celebrated and promoted in every aspect of American life. A 5 year old anywhere in America will be taught that Homosexuality is "brave." Next Disney cartoon has Minnie divorcing Mickey, in court;

Prosecutor: "Minnie, you want a divorce because Mickey is crazy?"

Minnie: "No, I want a divorce because Mickey is gay."

Prosecutor: "But you said he was crazy!"

Minnie: "No, I said he was fucking Goofy."

So why put the effort into historical revision to prove Christians were gay? You've won, America is a the land of the pansies and home of the flamers.

You need to switch your efforts and show that Muhammad was gay!

Of course not.

Bruce, American Christians are defeated. Homosexuality is celebrated and promoted in every aspect of American life. A 5 year old anywhere in America will be taught that Homosexuality is "brave." Next Disney cartoon has Minnie divorcing Mickey, in court;

So why put the effort into historical revision to prove Christians were gay? You've won, America is a the land of the pansies and home of the flamers.

Using a very, very old joke to cover the fact you have no argument was clever!
I'm kidding, of course.
It wasn't.
It just avoids the evidence.

Of course not.

Mohammed was a child molester.

But not to worry!

I'm sure there are still many places where traditional Christian bigots have circled their wagons in preparation for the great and final battle between good and evil where goils are goils and men are men and Jesus is worshipped as a god who became a male homophobic Jew hater who loved to eat drink and party with sinners and prostitutes but never had any sex..

Sounds perverted to me, but feel free to practice the religion of your choice that is most reflective of your values.

Last edited:
I'm kidding, of course.
It wasn't.

My argument is clear, you need to focus your efforts on homosexualizing Islam. You've already defeated the Christians. We are one nation fractured under thousands of factions under teh ghey, utterly divisible, where liberty and justice are a fading memory. You've won, the counter-culture is victorious.

But not to worry!

I'm sure there are still many places where traditional Christian bigots have circled their wagons in preparation for the great and final battle between good and evil where goils are goils and men are men and Jesus is worshipped as a god who became a male homophobic Jew hater who loved to eat drink and party with sinners and prostitutes but never had any sex..

Sound perverted to me, but feel free to practice the religion of your choice that is most reflective of your values.

Hey, since you're rewriting history, you need to cast Muhammad as gay. Is there some reason that you won't go after the Muzzie Beasts? Afraid they'll cut your head off with a rusty knife on Al Jazeera, or something?

I mean, what's the point of all your Christophobic bigotry? You've crushed the Christians, this is the amoral society (crumbling onto dust) that you of the anti-culture have worked since the 60's to bring about.

Time to move on and become a cancer in Islam. Trust me, they are waiting for you in the Kingdom, to teach them "tolerance" and the joys of gay bath houses.

I'm kidding, of course.
It wasn't.

My argument is clear, you need to focus your efforts on homosexualizing Islam. You've already defeated the Christians. We are one nation fractured under thousands of factions under teh ghey, utterly divisible, where liberty and justice are a fading memory. You've won, the counter-culture is victorious.

Aw, don't take it too hard. and there is a glimmer of hope for your own victory while you still have someone as intelligent and faithful as GISM fighting on your side. :lol:

But not to worry!

Sound perverted to me, but feel free to practice the religion of your choice that is most reflective of your values.

Hey, since you're rewriting history, you need to cast Muhammad as gay. Is there some reason that you won't go after the Muzzie Beasts? Afraid they'll cut your head off with a rusty knife on Al Jazeera, or something?

I mean, what's the point of all your Christophobic bigotry? You've crushed the Christians, this is the amoral society (crumbling onto dust) that you of the anti-culture have worked since the 60's to bring about.

Time to move on and become a cancer in Islam. Trust me, they are waiting for you in the Kingdom, to teach them "tolerance" and the joys of gay bath houses.

For someone as hateful of homosexuals and dogmatic about scriptural references to unnatural relations between men as you are you might want to take a minute to look at your own unnatural relationship that you have with another man that you worship as a god.

Just because his name is Jesus does not make it any less a violation of divine law on several counts.

If there ever will be a judgment, and unless you repent, you will remain in mortal danger of only condemning yourself, you light in the loafers flaming pansy man of such hypocritical faith..

Last edited:
I'm kidding, of course.
It wasn't.

Unresponsive.
Next player.

Forum List

Back