🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

King james was gay!

Aw, don't take it too hard. and there is a glimmer of hope for your own victory while you still have someone as intelligent and faithful as GISM fighting on your side. :lol:

Nah, this nation is done. The homosexualizing of the nation is just dressing, the real rot is in the basic values and fundamental integrity of the nation. To wit, there is none - we have no national values, integrity is held in contempt, we have an open criminal as our AG and think that sexualizing 5 year olds is tres chic.

We are melting down into slag - you succeeded.

Aw, don't take it too hard. and there is a glimmer of hope for your own victory while you still have someone as intelligent and faithful as GISM fighting on your side. :lol:

Nah, this nation is done. The homosexualizing of the nation is just dressing, the real rot is in the basic values and fundamental integrity of the nation. To wit, there is none - we have no national values, integrity is held in contempt, we have an open criminal as our AG and think that sexualizing 5 year olds is tres chic.

We are melting down into slag - you succeeded.

LOL....You sound like the wicked witch of the west.......

Perhaps you should have spent a little more time on your own real sins instead of condemning everyone elses imaginary sins and you wouldn't have become so perverse as to be mourning people being granted equal rights as the disintegration of integrity or the absence of Justice..

For someone as hateful of homosexuals and dogmatic about scriptural references to unnatural relations between men as you are you might want to take a minute to look at your own unnatural relationship that you have with another man that you worship as a god.

For someone as stupid as a petrified turd, you come off stupid as a petrified turd... :dunno:

Barack Obama is not my god, check your premises sploogy.

Just because his name is Jesus does not make it any less a violation of divine law on several counts.

Little early to be that drunk, don't you think?

If there ever will be a judgment, and unless you repent, you will remain in mortal danger of only condemning yourself, you light in the loafers flaming pansy man of such hypocritical faith..

So, when are you booking a flight to Mecca, to convert those Muslims to the good news of teh ghey? You know how tolerent they are, not like the mean Christians here....

Come on dude, Mo was a gay ho!

Perhaps you should have spent a little more time on your own real sins instead of condemning everyone elses imaginary sins and you wouldn't have become so perverse as to be mourning people being granted equal rights as the disintegration of integrity or the absence of Justice..

I'm a realist.

No nation can survive without shared values. You have destroyed the foundation of American society. You've burned it to the ground, it cannot stand. Generally, a despot moves in is these situations. You too stupid to grasp that this was the plan all along?

Homosexuals helped Hitler gain power. He repaid them by putting them in concentration camps... Do you HONESTLY think the radical left invested 60 years into destroying society just so you could suck cocks in public? You REALLY think that was the end game?

At least you aren't trying to deny the historical evidence that has been presented like the ridiculous Uncensored2008 is doing.
Baby steps.

Interesting choice of words, are you trying to convert people? Say it isn't so!

Of course not.
One only has to convert people to that which can't be shown.
Education is not conversion.

Bwahhhh... Seriously? You come back with that? Great entertianment! :lmao:

Christian speaking about their faith, experiences with God = Brainwashed
Atheist calling every Christian he meets stooopid and trying to convert them = Education

Does it get any more ironic than that?? :eusa_clap:

I'm a realist.

No nation can survive without shared values. You have destroyed the foundation of American society. You've burned it to the ground, it cannot stand. Generally, a despot moves in is these situations. You too stupid to grasp that this was the plan all along?

Homosexuals helped Hitler gain power. He repaid them by putting them in concentration camps... Do you HONESTLY think the radical left invested 60 years into destroying society just so you could suck cocks in public? You REALLY think that was the end game?

Gays are no longer persecuted!!!!!!
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!!!

Interesting choice of words, are you trying to convert people? Say it isn't so!

Of course not.
One only has to convert people to that which can't be shown.
Education is not conversion.

Bwahhhh... Seriously? You come back with that? Great entertianment! :lmao:

Christian speaking about their faith, experiences with God = Brainwashed
Atheist calling every Christian he meets stooopid and trying to convert them = Education

Does it get any more ironic than that?? :eusa_clap:

Well, you haven't been afflicted with education.
Thank god for that!!!

Gays are no longer persecuted!!!!!

Homosexuals have never been persecuted in my lifetime.

Lack of special privilege is not, nor has ever been "persecution."

Do you believe America is healthy and on the rise?

Whether I do or not doesn't attribute the rise or fall to gays having rights.
Gays have a long history of persecution in this country, thoroughly documented.
You can start by going to Matthew Sheppard's grave and asking what he thinks.

What am I to respond to when you don't make an argument?

I made a statement; the anti-culture has defeated the Christians in America, there is nothing left; yet here you are putting effort into rewriting history so that you can again slam Christians. What's the point?

With the same effort, you can transform Muhammad into a homosexual and open up the whole Middle East for the wonders of gay pride parades, bath houses, and Heather has two mommies.

I'm sure the Wahhabi will thank you for your efforts.

What am I to respond to when you don't make an argument?

I made a statement; the anti-culture has defeated the Christians in America, there is nothing left; yet here you are putting effort into rewriting history so that you can again slam Christians. What's the point?

With the same effort, you can transform Muhammad into a homosexual and open up the whole Middle East for the wonders of gay pride parades, bath houses, and Heather has two mommies.

I'm sure the Wahhabi will thank you for your efforts.

How is reporting extant communication from the time regarding the specific issue "rewriting history"?
I've asked you this repeatedly and you never address it.

Gays are no longer persecuted!!!!!

Homosexuals have never been persecuted in my lifetime.

Lack of special privilege is not, nor has ever been "persecution."

Do you believe America is healthy and on the rise?

The Matthew Sheppard story changed and was never reported correctly so it is just a slam on anyone who doesn't think homosexually.

Damn, you're right. I remember homosexuals riding in the back of buses, the water fountains that declared "no cocksuckers" and the straight only lunch counters...

So, Sheppard died because it was legal to drag him behind a pickup?

Wow, the things I learn from zealots who are not bound by factual dissertation...

Those are two questions.
Which would you like an answer to?

Any of them.

I don't think it matters a whit that KJ was gay. Many gays are closeted because of the bigotry of their fellow congregants. No big news story. Leaders pander to their constituents.
No big news story there.

As to justifying bad behavior, Christians do that constantly on these threads.
Paul states clearly how a truly indwelt believer should appear.
Peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
The Fruits of the Spirit.
How incredibly infrequent it is to find a believer on here that exhibits these traits, or corrects to them when this is pointed out. They always tend to make excuses for why that just doesn't apply to them.
As for having a loving relationship with another consenting adult, maybe scripture just plain got it wrong.
Or more likely it represents a moment in cultural time as people tried to understand god and desperately find a way to beat their mortality, as man has always done.

Are you contending that Paul was saying that once indwelt by the spirit that you are without sin?

How is reporting extant communication from the time regarding the specific issue "rewriting history"?

You're taking historical events and altering them to promote your agenda.

This is traditionally termed "rewriting history."

You not liking an answer is not the same as the answer not given.

Oh, no.
It's just the intelligent ones make credible arguments.

It is not intelligent versus ignorant. You have posited a false dichotomy.

It is believer versus unbeliever.

When unbelievers produce a study bible, they come to "Intellectually acceptable" conclusions. Not necessarily true, or biblical, though.

See, your problem, in my opinion, is that you are bitter.

And I find that an intellectually unacceptable conclusion, based on thin air.

Sometimes knowing the voice of your author determines what is true over intellectualism. I read the Bible for 37 years. I believe the passage belongs in the Bible because the sheep recognize his voice:

John 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

We hear God's voice so the passage stays.

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

You're taking historical events and altering them to promote your agenda.

This is traditionally termed "rewriting history."

You not liking an answer is not the same as the answer not given.

It's not an answer.
You haven't shown where anything has been altered.
You have STATED they have, but provided no reason for anyone to give that statement any credibility.

Any of them.

I don't think it matters a whit that KJ was gay. Many gays are closeted because of the bigotry of their fellow congregants. No big news story. Leaders pander to their constituents.
No big news story there.

As to justifying bad behavior, Christians do that constantly on these threads.
Paul states clearly how a truly indwelt believer should appear.
Peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
The Fruits of the Spirit.
How incredibly infrequent it is to find a believer on here that exhibits these traits, or corrects to them when this is pointed out. They always tend to make excuses for why that just doesn't apply to them.
As for having a loving relationship with another consenting adult, maybe scripture just plain got it wrong.
Or more likely it represents a moment in cultural time as people tried to understand god and desperately find a way to beat their mortality, as man has always done.

Are you contending that Paul was saying that once indwelt by the spirit that you are without sin?

I am saying, just as clearly as Paul did, that these are the traits of a person who has been truly indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
Why is this confusing, and why is it not what you and other angry Christians aspire to?
I never understand this.

Forum List

Back