King Obama Demands Rushmore Tribute

An Obama portrait is long overdue

All REALA Mexicans would flock to admire it

Awesome! There needs to be an awesome button.

The shrub was a coke addict.

and bill Clinton was a serial adulterer accused of rape. and Obama was coke head and smoked weed
so your point?

Like I said Reagan accomplished something by, TEARING that wall
Clinton eh not so much OBAMA accomplished laying another government entitlement on our backs, raised taxes out the yahoo, used his power to DICTATE every government agency that doesn't that power to make their own laws and rules. what ever. you all can go take up a collection and crave he likness out of a toilet

I doubt anyone President will be joined on Mt. Rushmore but you 30% devoted cult members can dream I guess

Last edited:
And you know this because you were roommates in rehab?

No, unlike the shrub I was in Viet Nam...you know the war he did not serve in....yeah that one.

The shrub did admit to snorting cocaine and being a alcoholic.

Really, pay attention. Your lying, low life, scum sucking, belly crawling deserter-in-chief loved the white powder.

Last edited:
Obama%20Mt.%20Rushmore.jpeg

Why isn't the mainstream media covering this?
President Obama said that he has issued an Executive Order to immediately begin carving his face on Mount Rushmore. The President feels that this will create at least one thousand jobs and increase tourism in South Dakota.

The last President under consideration to be carved into the mountains of South Dakota was Ronald Reagan. Reagan, considering the overwhelming support and acclaim he received from the American people, seemed a natural choice. The Congress approved of Reagan on Rushmore, but President Bill Clinton overruled the order.
Source - OBAMA ADDS HIMSELF TO MOUNT RUSHMORE Weekly World News

We need to DETHRONE King Obama and have him put on trial for treason. He has broken his oath to uphold the Constitution and for that he should be in prison. We've let this arrogant faker have free reign for too long, and now he's putting himself onto Mount Rushmore.

We need to impeach Obongo NOW and deport him back to Kenya where he was born.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Awesome! There needs to be an awesome button.

and bill Clinton was a serial adulterer accused of rape. and Obama was coke head and smoked weed
so your point?

Like I said Reagan accomplished something by, TEARING that wall
Clinton eh not so much OBAMA accomplished laying another government entitlement on our backs, raised taxes out the yahoo, used his power to DICTATE every government agency that doesn't that power to make their own laws and rules. what ever. you all can go take up a collection and crave he likness out of a toilet

I doubt anyone President will be joined on Mt. Rushmore but you 30% devoted cult members can dream I guess
Guilty til proven innocent in Stephanie's world. Let's ROLL!!!!!

How long has Reagan been dead? and how long ago since he was President?

they're still pissing and moaning over him because someone made fun of their little man Obama

kinda pathetic but they hang onto hate for life I believe

They're pissed because Reagan inspired the people and the country. that's when we were more as one

then it went in the gutter from there. Conservatives/Republicans didn't HATE Billy Boy Clinton like the (the left/Democrats) did with BUSH... they treated him like dirt. but their poor Obama, you can't criticize him by golly or you're accused of being racist...or it's Republicans fault Obama act like a thug and remember how they told us, HE WON so he gets to run all over us

Why isn't the mainstream media covering this?
President Obama said that he has issued an Executive Order to immediately begin carving his face on Mount Rushmore. The President feels that this will create at least one thousand jobs and increase tourism in South Dakota.

The last President under consideration to be carved into the mountains of South Dakota was Ronald Reagan. Reagan, considering the overwhelming support and acclaim he received from the American people, seemed a natural choice. The Congress approved of Reagan on Rushmore, but President Bill Clinton overruled the order.
Source - OBAMA ADDS HIMSELF TO MOUNT RUSHMORE Weekly World News

We need to DETHRONE King Obama and have him put on trial for treason. He has broken his oath to uphold the Constitution and for that he should be in prison. We've let this arrogant faker have free reign for too long, and now he's putting himself onto Mount Rushmore.

We need to impeach Obongo NOW and deport him back to Kenya where he was born.

Hey, anybody who can do 20-30 men every night deserves a lot more than just his FACE carved on the side of a mountain.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/secret-service-agent-says-obama-is-gay-muslim.366781/

You guys are so damn dumb, so utterly gullible, I can't imagine anything that you won't fall for.

They're pissed because Reagan inspired the people and the country. that's when we were more as one

then it went in the gutter from there. Conservatives/Republicans didn't HATE Billy Boy Clinton like the (the left/Democrats) did with BUSH... they treated him like dirt. but their poor Obama, you can't criticize him by golly or you're accused of being racist...or it's Republicans fault Obama act like a thug and remember how they told us, HE WON so he gets to run all over us
Remember when Reagan left the Marines in Lebanon?

Forum List

Back