🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kingdom of Israel

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
I think Israel should be made into a constitutional monarchy. Netanyahu can still be Prime Minister, but instead of a ceremonial president, there should be a ceremonial King, from the House of David. Who is with me on this? Certainly Bible-believing Sherri! :eusa_angel:

At his meeting with Obama last night, Netanyahu
said: "As I'm the Prime minister ,

I'm thinking of changing how my great country is referred to, and
I'm thinking that it should be a Kingdom." Obama replied
"I'm sorry Bibi, but to be a Kingdom, you have to have a
King in charge - and you're not a King."

Netanyahu thought a while and then said: "How about a
Principality then?" To which Obama replied "Again, to be a
Principality you have to be a Prince - and you're not a
Prince, Bibi."

Netanyahu thought long and hard and came up with "How about an
Empire then?" Obama, getting a little annoyed by now,
replied "Sorry again, Bibi, but to be an Empire you must
have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an Emperor."

Before Netanyahu could utter another word, Obama said:
"I think you're doing quite nicely as a Country."

I think Israel should be made into a constitutional monarchy. Netanyahu can still be Prime Minister, but instead of a ceremonial president, there should be a ceremonial King, from the House of David. Who is with me on this? Certainly Bible-believing Sherri! :eusa_angel:

Remove all christians zionists from the middle east , by ANY means necessary:clap2::clap2::clap2:

LOL! I'm voting for Lapid on this! he believes he's the king of Israel, anyway!
m0169.gif

Remove all christians zionists from the middle east , by ANY means necessary:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Is that what they teach you at the mosque, Akbar? LOL

Forum List

Back