KISS Totally Destroys “Take A Knee” And The NFL In The Most KISS Way Possible

When I was 15 years old I saw KISS during the 1976 DESTROYER Tour.
Seeing KISS when they were about one thing & one thing only, ROCK & ROLL, was nothing short of sublime.

I am just as patriotic as any American but seeing KISS mix in politics with rock & roll is just as disappointing as seeing folks mix politics with religion. Oddly, both of these seem to be coming from the right.
Do you stupid motherfuckers ever have any fucking control over how hypocritical you allow yourselves to get?

Holy shit you are a pathetic blow hard scumbag.

Don't want entertainers and rock and roll stars to get into politics?

Holy shit you stupid dipshits are completely self unaware

Yes; I have played guitar for basically 50 years, and i know a couple of things about 'entertainment.'
There is absolutely NO reason to intermingle 'rock & roll' and politics.
KISS understood those ideas for many decades but Gene finally had to whore himself out to politics.

As for your personal attack on me & as far as your claim that I am completely self unaware; I will have to say that is pretty rich coming from someone that utilizes Churchill for their signature. Churchill expressed his great desire to gas Kurds in Iraq in 1919. Go f*** yourself hot rod.
Rock n Roll has been intermingled with politics since the 60s. Think Vietnam.

that may be true but as I stated, KISS got it right & for decades.

Gene is nothing but a needy whore; just like Trump.
awe.............did they say something that makes snowflakes melt..........

:CryingCow:

Seeing KISS when they were about one thing & one thing only, ROCK & ROLL, was nothing short of sublime.

I am just as patriotic as any American but seeing KISS mix in politics with rock & roll is just as disappointing as seeing folks mix politics with religion. Oddly, both of these seem to be coming from the right.
Do you stupid motherfuckers ever have any fucking control over how hypocritical you allow yourselves to get?

Yes; I have played guitar for basically 50 years, and i know a couple of things about 'entertainment.'
KISS understood those ideas for many decades but Gene finally had to whore himself out to politics.

As for your personal attack on me & as far as your claim that I am completely self unaware; I will have to say that is pretty rich coming from someone that utilizes Churchill for their signature. Churchill expressed his great desire to gas Kurds in Iraq in 1919. Go f*** yourself hot rod.

that may be true but as I stated, KISS got it right & for decades.

Politics and R&R are fine as long as you agree with them.

Nice. :)

Well that is pretty cool...I especially like that they put their money where their mouth is and donated $150,000 to Wounded Warriors.

2yr9jkckwzk11.jpg
I have to second this. Another person's trash is another person's treasure.

God bless you and those who need the shoes always!!!

Holly

But sport and politics is OK, huh?
Lol.

Gas kurds in Iraq? And I thought there was no way I could respect Churchill more than I did.

Thanks man.

50 years. Still not better than KISS. Maybe you did it wrong.

Well, it's not about anyone being "better" than anyone else; only conservative Republicans look at life through such a shitty lense. It's always about a competition to you people; you really do not know how to just relax & enjoy the life you were blessed with.

No, I got nothing wrong; my life experience has actually been quite exceptional.
Oh yes, that’s right, striving to be and being the best is utterly disgraceful!

Here’s your partipation trophy:

upload_2018-9-9_0-56-46.jpeg

that may be true but as I stated, KISS got it right & for decades, WITHOUT perverting their 'rock & roll' with the shitty politics.

Wow! Such bitchy vitriol!
You Leftards are soooooooo easily triggered!

Gas kurds in Iraq? And I thought there was no way I could respect Churchill more than I did.

Thanks man.

Yes; I understand that conservatives are all about lying & death. Congrats

50 years. Still not better than KISS. Maybe you did it wrong.

Well, it's not about anyone being "better" than anyone else; only conservative Republicans look at life through such a shitty lense. It's always about a competition to you people; you really do not know how to just relax & enjoy the life you were blessed with.

No, I got nothing wrong; my life experience has actually been quite exceptional.
Oh yes, that’s right, striving to be and being the best is utterly disgraceful!

Here’s your partipation trophy:

View attachment 215417

haha; thanks

that may be true but as I stated, KISS got it right & for decades, WITHOUT perverting their 'rock & roll' with the shitty politics.

Has nothing to do with being triggered.

I thought you folks on teh right loved the 'Jesus vote' and lived the lives of Puritans.

well, Gene Simmons aka Chaim Witz aka that Jew from Israel has BRAGGED about banging OVER 4,000 women so, I'm not surprised he is feigning patriotism. If he would have stayed in Israel he would have never been able to screw that many hookers, 'over there.'

USA all the way; get it? 'All the way?' LOL

I thought you folks on teh right loved the 'Jesus vote' and lived the lives of Puritans.

well, Gene Simmons aka that Jew from Israel has BRAGGED about banging OVER 4,000 women so, I'm not surprised he is feigning patriotism. If he would have stayed in Israel he would have never been able to screw that many hookers, 'over there.'

Holy shit you losers are fucking hypocrites.

well, Gene Simmons aka that Jew from Israel has BRAGGED about banging OVER 4,000 women so, I'm not surprised he is feigning patriotism. If he would have stayed in Israel he would have never been able to screw that many hookers, 'over there.'

Holy shit you losers are fucking hypocrites.

Me; I'm not a loser but keep those delusions running like repeats.

well, Gene Simmons aka Chaim Witz aka that Jew from Israel has BRAGGED about banging OVER 4,000 women so, I'm not surprised he is feigning patriotism. If he would have stayed in Israel he would have never been able to screw that many hookers, 'over there.'

Damn, he banged 6700 less than Blow Job Clinton did! But I suppose not raping them, Simmons might be the winner!

:eusa_shifty::wtf::eusa_shifty:

He hasn't had sex in a long time........he seems frustrated.......
:iyfyus.jpg:

Just let that one ramble, he's nuts

Well that is pretty cool...I especially like that they put their money where their mouth is and donated $150,000 to Wounded Warriors.

2yr9jkckwzk11.jpg

Instead of that how about NO!!

How about nike uses child slave labor...........

Get the shoes some where else becaue being a big baby is what most of you are not the ones burning them. Why allow them to have advertisement at all free or not. I wouldn't give them a dam thing.

2yr9jkckwzk11.jpg
/——-/ their new ad
View attachment 215415

That's the same bs EUROPE used to indoctrinate their idiots over there now they are doing it here and the same stupid fks will fall for it all then , watch the women getting raped shortly after this ...

We keep telling these idiots it unfolded over there exactly as it is here .

Gene Simmons was born in Israel. His mother was 14 when she watched her whole family being eliminated by the Nazis during the Holocaust. I suspect he knows a whole lot more about standing for freedom than any football player today.

Gene Simmons will only stand as long as he is getting paid to. He only cares about putting his name on as many things as he can to make money. He's more Trump than Trump is.

kiss_kondom_ebay_seller_toufas1_thumb_300x418.jpg
a100003_15284175_10209827596578910_1779182106961694258_n.jpg
kiss_wall_fountain.jpg

Forum List

Back