KISS Totally Destroys “Take A Knee” And The NFL In The Most KISS Way Possible

Well that is pretty cool...I especially like that they put their money where their mouth is and donated $150,000 to Wounded Warriors.

2yr9jkckwzk11.jpg

Bet the idiot who made the sign has no clue about this either......

upload_2018-9-8_17-39-7.png

'We Blew It': Nike Admits to Mistakes Over Child Labor

Apple caught using slave labor too Ohhh you mean the LEFTIST RICH FKS LIBERASL DOUCHE BAGS BITCHES were cheap , lied and stole to make billions off their SUCKERS.............

Well that is pretty cool...I especially like that they put their money where their mouth is and donated $150,000 to Wounded Warriors.

2yr9jkckwzk11.jpg

Bet the idiot who made the sign has no clue about this either......

View attachment 215421

'We Blew It': Nike Admits to Mistakes Over Child Labor

Apple caught using slave labor too Ohhh you mean the LEFTIST RICH FKS LIBERASL DOUCHE BAGS BITCHES were cheap , lied and stole to make billions off their SUCKERS.............

Huh... then wouldn't that be on the people that bought the Nikes in the first place before burning them?

When I was 15 years old I saw KISS during the 1976 DESTROYER Tour.
Seeing KISS when they were about one thing & one thing only, ROCK & ROLL, was nothing short of sublime.

I am just as patriotic as any American but seeing KISS mix in politics with rock & roll is just as disappointing as seeing folks mix politics with religion. Oddly, both of these seem to be coming from the right.
Do you stupid motherfuckers ever have any fucking control over how hypocritical you allow yourselves to get?

Holy shit you are a pathetic blow hard scumbag.

Don't want entertainers and rock and roll stars to get into politics?

Holy shit you stupid dipshits are completely self unaware

Yes; I have played guitar for basically 50 years, and i know a couple of things about 'entertainment.'
There is absolutely NO reason to intermingle 'rock & roll' and politics.
KISS understood those ideas for many decades but Gene finally had to whore himself out to politics.

As for your personal attack on me & as far as your claim that I am completely self unaware; I will have to say that is pretty rich coming from someone that utilizes Churchill for their signature. Churchill expressed his great desire to gas Kurds in Iraq in 1919. Go f*** yourself hot rod.
Gas kurds in Iraq? And I thought there was no way I could respect Churchill more than I did.

Thanks man.

Yes; I understand that conservatives are all about lying & death. Congrats
Take care of yourself. Don’t look to me to do it for you. You probably won’t die.

Seeing KISS when they were about one thing & one thing only, ROCK & ROLL, was nothing short of sublime.

I am just as patriotic as any American but seeing KISS mix in politics with rock & roll is just as disappointing as seeing folks mix politics with religion. Oddly, both of these seem to be coming from the right.
Do you stupid motherfuckers ever have any fucking control over how hypocritical you allow yourselves to get?

Yes; I have played guitar for basically 50 years, and i know a couple of things about 'entertainment.'
KISS understood those ideas for many decades but Gene finally had to whore himself out to politics.

As for your personal attack on me & as far as your claim that I am completely self unaware; I will have to say that is pretty rich coming from someone that utilizes Churchill for their signature. Churchill expressed his great desire to gas Kurds in Iraq in 1919. Go f*** yourself hot rod.
Gas kurds in Iraq? And I thought there was no way I could respect Churchill more than I did.

Thanks man.

Take care of yourself. Don’t look to me to do it for you. You probably won’t die.

no need to have any concern; I take really good care of myself.

Thanks man.

I’m sure you do. You’re mom just yelled down the stairs your hot pocket is ready.

Thanks man.

I’m sure you do. You’re mom just yelled down the stairs your hot pocket is ready.

My mother passed away nearly four years ago, you fucking asshole.

You a bounce fan?

You a bounce fan?

fabric softeners aint my bag bro. haha

Rock n Roll has been intermingled with politics since the 60s. Think Vietnam.

that may be true but as I stated, KISS got it right & for decades, WITHOUT perverting their 'rock & roll' with the shitty politics.

Gene is nothing but a needy whore; just like Trump.
Wow! Such bitchy vitriol!
You Leftards are soooooooo easily triggered!

Has nothing to do with being triggered.

I thought you folks on teh right loved the 'Jesus vote' and lived the lives of Puritans.

well, Gene Simmons aka Chaim Witz aka that Jew from Israel has BRAGGED about banging OVER 4,000 women so, I'm not surprised he is feigning patriotism. If he would have stayed in Israel he would have never been able to screw that many hookers, 'over there.'

USA all the way; get it? 'All the way?' LOL
He must have got that idea from Kennedy, back in the day.

Kaepernick "took a knee" after a former GI asked him to, out of respect for the fallen.

After the two men COMMUNICATED, HONESTLY and RESPECTFULLY.

Pretty cool story, if anyone actually gives a shit. Ha ha.

Coming from the right, are you mental, have you seen the shit that comes out of Hollywood ?

Kaepernick "took a knee" after a former GI asked him to, out of respect for the fallen.

No he didn't. That is his story now. He clearly hates the country. As evidence that he wore pig socks, wore a fidel castro shirt.....oh yeah.........and he said it.

Tell me, where does he say anything about a GI?

The real reason he he is doing what he is doing is because he is led around by his girlfriend who is a militant left wing marxist blm and hot.

If anything we should be taking a knee.

Last edited:

No he didn't. That is his story now. He clearly hates the country. As evidence that he wore pig socks, wore a fidel castro shirt.....oh yeah.........and he said it.

You must hate Mr Boyer.

What a shame.

Gene Simmons was born in Israel. His mother was 14 when she watched her whole family being eliminated by the Nazis during the Holocaust. I suspect he knows a whole lot more about standing for freedom than any football player today.

Gene Simmons is an American son of a Holocaust Survivor. These aren’t his experiences. I have lots of friends who are children of Holocaust Survivors. They have few relatives and their parents are emotionally closed. The kids are generally a little screwed up.

Gene Simmons has bared his life on Family Jewels. It’s not pretty. The guy is an emotional basket case. Why would I take political advice from a bunch of really screwed up overaged adolescents?

You must hate Mr Boyer.

What a shame.

We get it, you love Boyer...time to move on

You must hate Mr Boyer.

What a shame.

I had. Those who are triggered by this keep bringing it up.

Fundamental honesty, curiosity, humility and communication are just too much for some.

You must hate Mr Boyer.

What a shame.

Fundamental honesty, curiosity, humility and communication are just too much for some.

People pick sides...it is what it is and not likely to change because two guys had a kumbaya moment.

It's bigger than both of them

You must hate Mr Boyer.

What a shame.

People pick sides...it is what it is and not likely to change because two guys had a kumbaya moment.

It has to start somewhere. At least for those who WANT it to start.

The rest can avoid and mock it. That's just who they are.

You must hate Mr Boyer.

What a shame.

It has to start somewhere. At least for those who WANT it to start.

The rest can avoid and mock it. That's just who they are.

It won't start here....Kaeperdick chose the wrong tactic and pissed far too many off.

He's not a uniter, he's a silly petulant child and far too many view him that way for him to be effective.

He's no leader either

Forum List

Back