KISS Totally Destroys “Take A Knee” And The NFL In The Most KISS Way Possible

863A4CF8-A0E2-4B5C-B3BC-093A7777B384.jpeg

I guess they won't be asked to any party in S.F. ,or Hollyyweird this election eve!

KISS is tired of “Take A Knee” and the lack of respect that the NFL has been showing this Nation over the past few years. It started with Colin Kaepernick and now has swept over the entire NFL to the point where people no longer love the game.

Well, KISS just had to do something about it while on their “Freedom To Rock” tour. In the middle of the concert singer Paul Stanley stopped during “Born Free” to say “F-ck Colin Kaepernick.” Then he has a few words for those who support “take a knee”.

“A lot of times people that are born free think that freedom is free and it’s not. Freedom is only free because there are people willing to sacrifice to keep us free.”

Read more ..
And freedom also means you can take a knee. There are certainly countries where that would not be allowed. Thankfully, the US is not of them, at least not yet.

“A lot of times people that are born free think that freedom is free and it’s not. Freedom is only free because there are people willing to sacrifice to keep us free.”
What a load. As though US' freedoms have been preserved by shooting up Iraqis, for example, or bombing Libya.

When I was 15 years old I saw KISS during the 1976 DESTROYER Tour.
Seeing KISS when they were about one thing & one thing only, ROCK & ROLL, was nothing short of sublime.

I am just as patriotic as any American but seeing KISS mix in politics with rock & roll is just as disappointing as seeing folks mix politics with religion. Oddly, both of these seem to be coming from the right.
Do you stupid motherfuckers ever have any fucking control over how hypocritical you allow yourselves to get?

Holy shit you are a pathetic blow hard scumbag.

Don't want entertainers and rock and roll stars to get into politics?

Holy shit you stupid dipshits are completely self unaware

Yes; I have played guitar for basically 50 years, and i know a couple of things about 'entertainment.'
There is absolutely NO reason to intermingle 'rock & roll' and politics.
KISS understood those ideas for many decades but Gene finally had to whore himself out to politics.

As for your personal attack on me & as far as your claim that I am completely self unaware; I will have to say that is pretty rich coming from someone that utilizes Churchill for their signature. Churchill expressed his great desire to gas Kurds in Iraq in 1919. Go f*** yourself hot rod.
Fight fire with fire. They do it, we do it.

I guess they won't be asked to any party in S.F. ,or Hollyyweird this election eve!

KISS is tired of “Take A Knee” and the lack of respect that the NFL has been showing this Nation over the past few years. It started with Colin Kaepernick and now has swept over the entire NFL to the point where people no longer love the game.

Well, KISS just had to do something about it while on their “Freedom To Rock” tour. In the middle of the concert singer Paul Stanley stopped during “Born Free” to say “F-ck Colin Kaepernick.” Then he has a few words for those who support “take a knee”.

Read more ..
And freedom also means you can take a knee. There are certainly countries where that would not be allowed. Thankfully, the US is not of them, at least not yet.
I would've stood for the anthem
ArrowInTheKnee.jpg

Police Response to Nike’s New Ad Campaign

policeresponse.jpg

all I can say is, what a bunch of pussy snowflakes.

Your meager attempts at thread derailment have ran their course. Off to ignore with your dumb ass

the letter claims, "Nike grossly insults ....... "

That is nothing more than a bunch of whining snowflake BS.

Not a damn thing derailing about that, unless your introduction of the letter into the thread was a derail.

Go look in a mirror & keep lying.

Read more ..
Thankfully, that is true. But expressing oneself freely also has consequences when others disagree just as freely.

Well that is pretty cool...I especially like that they put their money where their mouth is and donated $150,000 to Wounded Warriors.

2yr9jkckwzk11.jpg
They were clearly more interested in trolling than helping needy people. No one thinks a sign like that is going to bring in a bunch of Nike shoe donations. Only complete assholes pretend to care about the needy.

Police Response to Nike’s New Ad Campaign

policeresponse.jpg

all I can say is, what a bunch of pussy snowflakes.

Your meager attempts at thread derailment have ran their course. Off to ignore with your dumb ass

the letter claims, "Nike grossly insults ....... "

That is nothing more than a bunch of whining snowflake BS.

Not a damn thing derailing about that, unless your introduction of the letter into the thread was a derail.

Go look in a mirror & keep lying.
No, people have been very clear from the beginning. They have always said this kneeling shit is insulting. THAT is when lefties started doing it in groups. They liked that it made people angry. They werent trying to bring attention to a political cause, they were just being trolls. Enjoy the backlash, trolls.

Well that is pretty cool...I especially like that they put their money where their mouth is and donated $150,000 to Wounded Warriors.

2yr9jkckwzk11.jpg
They were clearly more interested in trolling than helping needy people. No one thinks a sign like that is going to bring in a bunch of Nike shoe donations. Only complete assholes pretend to care about the needy.

.... while forgetting that Nike used child labor knowingly for years until they got caught....and only then was it "bad decisions"

Seeing KISS when they were about one thing & one thing only, ROCK & ROLL, was nothing short of sublime.

I am just as patriotic as any American but seeing KISS mix in politics with rock & roll is just as disappointing as seeing folks mix politics with religion. Oddly, both of these seem to be coming from the right.
In america, when washed up and needing attention, always attack the blacks.....it works

In america, when washed up and needing attention, always attack the blacks.....it works
You people need a lot of criticism and shame thrown your way if youre ever going to stop being so terrible.

Gene Simmons was born in Israel. His mother was 14 when she watched her whole family being eliminated by the Nazis during the Holocaust. I suspect he knows a whole lot more about standing for freedom than any football player today.

Perhaps, but YOUR handle is "Shrimpbox"
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back