🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

KKK Killing Suspect Was Busted With Black Male Prostitute

The ideology was very different then. Not the same party.

The fact still remains the Repubs have done more for black equality than the Democrats have ever done. It's a sad but true FACT.
No they haven't. It is just absolutely hilarious on this board how the right wingers continuously try to rewrite history. The only ones who are buying your fictions are yourselves. LOL:lol:

What he is saying is that a party called the Republicans have done more. He is not taking into account the ideology at the time. Those Republicans were more like todays Dems.

He was no left winger, he was a right winger.... neo nazi is right wing, kkk is right wing and white supremacists are right wing in the present day world....

he ran in a Democratic primary early 70's and got 1/2 of 1% of the votes, 2 years later he ran as a Republican in the repub primary and he garnered 3.6% of the vote, then he ran as an Independent 2 other times and got less than 1% of the votes a decade later.....neither republicans, or democrats or independents supported this man in any depth.....

though the MOST votes he got when running was in the republican primary, so calling him left wing seems a far reach or just deflection on your part....and with the present day left wing president being a man of color, I am pretty certain he was not left wing...?

btw, your own article says he lured the black male prostitute in to his car so he could beat the crud out of him....? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frazier_Glenn_Miller,_Jr.

And yet, when the KKK was actually doing things it was predominantly populated by Democrats. A very, very black mark on my party.

Bullshit. :lol: Democrat all the way thru and thru.

The fairy dust you're throwing around won't change history.

Well, YOU probably would do that, while the rest of us have no experiences with that shit... but hey, thanks for coming out about that! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

You are the one claiming you have experience with those situations not me. :lol:

Nice try, but a FAIL, closet boy! You let it slip!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

You do know that your STREET CRED just went up 2 notches with the other FAGERALS on this site, don't you?...ROTFLMFAO!!

Do you fail at everything like you fail at trolling?

And yet, when the KKK was actually doing things it was predominantly populated by Democrats. A very, very black mark on my party.

Bullshit. :lol: Democrat all the way thru and thru.

The fairy dust you're throwing around won't change history.

So you are saying the party with the ideology that started the KKK would elect a Black POTUS? Put down the crack pipe.

The fact still remains the Repubs have done more for black equality than the Democrats have ever done. It's a sad but true FACT.
No they haven't. It is just absolutely hilarious on this board how the right wingers continuously try to rewrite history. The only ones who are buying your fictions are yourselves. LOL:lol:

What he is saying is that a party called the Republicans have done more. He is not taking into account the ideology at the time. Those Republicans were more like todays Dems.

Sure they were! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

byrd.jpg

I'm a liberal Democrat sweety. Really, you should check on what people say before you make a fool out of yourself. And I was actually a voter then, when all of that was happening. Were you even born then? Hmmm?

I'm a liberal Democrat sweety. Really, you should check on what people say before you make a fool out of yourself. And I was actually a voter then, when all of that was happening. Were you even born then? Hmmm?

Sweety? Really. A true liberal democrat would not try to demean a woman by using that kind of term in a discussion or debate. Am I supposed to look up or know who you are or all about you? Sorry, you are not that important: what you say is. And the Republican party has not done more for blacks than the Democratic party. If you think so, you are wrong. And, I'm probably older or as old as you are and have lived through it for the past half century and more. I don't care what you claim to be, what you are saying and how you are saying it indicates you are something else. You are the one making assumptions, not me.

Last edited:
Republicans, seems they wrote into the Declaration of Independence all men are created equal which led to the end of slavery.

Democrats fought that all the way up to 1965, Democrats were late getting on the bus.

Republicans, seems they wrote into the Declaration of Independence all men are created equal which led to the end of slavery.

Democrats fought that all the way up to 1965, Democrats were late getting on the bus.

Well you forgot the Dems moved over to the Republican party. Look up the "Southern Strategy" so you can become educated on history and the implications it holds for those that dont understand it. Republicans have admitted and apologized for it.

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes

It was called "the southern strategy," started under Richard M. Nixon in 1968, and described Republican efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters.

Emancipation of the slaves was a biggie. :D But there was so much more. Fighting against the KKK, trying to impeach and remove the racist Democrat President Andrew Johnson, passing the 14th Amendment and that was just the 1800's.

Sweety? Really. A true liberal democrat would not try to demean a woman by using that kind of term in a discussion or debate. Am I supposed to look up or know who you are or all about you? Sorry, you are not that important: what you say is. And the Republican party has not done more for blacks than the Democratic party. If you think so, you are wrong. And, I'm probably older or as old as you are and have lived through it for the past half century and more. I don't care what you claim to be, what you are saying and how you are saying it indicates you are something else. You are the one making assumptions, not me.

The Republican Party was FOUNDED in 1856 with the platform of abolishing slavery. And I am old and tried of having to educate you youngsters so please forgive my pejorative response to you, but truly you need to read a lot of history.....you really don't know much about anything.

Well you forgot the Dems moved over to the Republican party. Look up the "Southern Strategy" so you can become educated on history and the implications it holds for those that dont understand it. Republicans have admitted and apologized for it.

It was called "the southern strategy," started under Richard M. Nixon in 1968, and described Republican efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters.

You mean THESE Democrats...all 23 of them....How many were in Congress?

20u1rnt.jpg

Emancipation of the slaves was a biggie. :D But there was so much more. Fighting against the KKK, trying to impeach and remove the racist Democrat President Andrew Johnson, passing the 14th Amendment and that was just the 1800's.
You people been told over and over again that the democratic party in that time is not the same democratic party as today. We all know this. The universe knows this. You people refuse to accept it and think you can imagine something different and it will be truth. You're a bunch of crazy idiots with a wishful thinking pathology. No one believes you because it is a ludicrous claim.

The Republican Party was FOUNDED in 1856 with the platform of abolishing slavery. And I am old and tried of having to educate you youngsters so please forgive my pejorative response to you, but truly you need to read a lot of history.....you really don't know much about anything.

I am educated in history, and I know, because I am educated, that the democratic party of that time is not the same democratic party of today. We all know that; those of us who are educated. Why don't you?

20u1rnt.jpg

Why dont you ask the Republicans? They are the ones that admitted to the Southern Strategy. You cant deflect that away with simpleminded arguments.

At some point you thought you knew it all and stopped learning. How could you not realize that the Republican party courted and won the racist white voting block that spawned the KKK?

20u1rnt.jpg

Why dont you ask the Republicans? They are the ones that admitted to the Southern Strategy. You cant deflect that away with simpleminded arguments.

Don't have to, all the evidence is in that small chart! Want to Refute it, OCD Boy Junior?:eusa_clap:

20u1rnt.jpg

Don't have to, all the evidence is in that small chart! Want to Refute it, OCD Boy Junior?:eusa_clap:

Your chart regarding the Dems? Why would that be something to refute? You have yet to explain why the Reps admitted to becoming the old Dems.

Your chart regarding the Dems? Why would that be something to refute? You have yet to explain why the Reps admitted to becoming the old Dems.

As Hillary says....

Forum List

Back