🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

KKK Killing Suspect Was Busted With Black Male Prostitute

Justice John Marshall Harlan Republican

Plessy v. Ferguson, 7-1, Justice Harlan Republican the lone vote of dissent, against the majority, that voted it a crime for black men to sit where white men sit in a train, segregation.

There is a race so different from our own that we do not permit those belonging to it to become citizens of the United States. Persons belonging to it are, with few exceptions, absolutely excluded from our country. I allude to the Chinese race. But, by the statute in question, a Chinaman can ride in the same passenger coach with white citizens of the United States, while citizens of the black race in Louisiana, many of whom, perhaps, risked their lives for the preservation of the Union, who are entitled, by law, to participate in the political control of the State and nation, who are not excluded, by law or by reason of their race, from public stations of any kind, and who have all the legal rights that belong to white citizens, are yet declared to be criminals, liable to imprisonment, if they ride in a public coach occupied by citizens of the white race. It is scarcely just to say that a colored citizen should not object to occupying a public coach assigned to his own race. He does not object, nor, perhaps, would he object to separate coaches for his race if his rights under the law were recognized. But he objecting, and ought never to cease objecting, to the proposition that citizens of the white and black race can be adjudged criminals because they sit, or claim the right to sit, in the same public coach on a public highway. [p562]

The arbitrary separation of citizens on the basis of race while they are on a public highway is a badge of servitude wholly inconsistent with the civil freedom and the equality before the law established by the Constitution. It cannot be justified upon any legal grounds.

If evils will result from the commingling of the two races upon public highways established for the benefit of all, they will be infinitely less than those that will surely come from state legislation regulating the enjoyment of civil rights upon the basis of race. We boast of the freedom enjoyed by our people above all other peoples. But it is difficult to reconcile that boast with a state of the law which, practically, puts the brand of servitude and degradation upon a large class of our fellow citizens, our equals before the law. The thin disguise of "equal" accommodations for passengers in railroad coaches will not mislead anyone, nor atone for the wrong this day done.

I am of opinion that the statute of Louisiana is inconsistent with the personal liberty of citizens, white and black, in that State, and hostile to both the spirit and letter of the Constitution of the United States. If laws of like character should be enacted in the several States of the Union, the effect would be in the highest degree mischievous. Slavery, as an institution tolerated by law would, it is true, have disappeared from our country, but there would remain a power in the States, by sinister legislation, to interfere with the full enjoyment of the blessings of freedom to regulate civil rights, common to all citizens, upon the basis of race, and to place in a condition of legal inferiority a large body of American citizens now constituting a part of the political community called the [p564] People of the United States, for whom and by whom, through representatives, our government is administered. Such a system is inconsistent with the guarantee given by the Constitution to each State of a republican form of government, and may be stricken down by Congressional action, or by the courts in the discharge of their solemn duty to maintain the supreme law of the land, anything in the constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

For the reasons stated, I am constrained to withhold my assent from the opinion and judgment of the majority.

Ok ya'll, let me tell you a real story. No BS

When I was a teen I worked the tobacco fields of northern Tennesse. My best friend had family in the klan. My friends neighbors were an average family, white, nothing out of the ordinary except that the 10 year girl continually showed at school beat up.

Guess what?

The klan payed a visit to whitey and quote

'If we ever see your daughter again with black eyes, we'll be back.

-Geaux

And this has what to do with the OP?

:lol: :lol:
What did your chart have to do with the OP?

Simply answered your post "Well you forgot the Dems moved over to the Republican party."

But, You can't handle that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

That didnt answer my post. You showed me some politicians. The racist voting block moved over to the Repubs. The Repubs admitted and apologized for it. Your silly chart cant deflect that away. That was a very amateur attempt at deflecting. Next time at least try and BS a little harder. :lol:

No they haven't. It is just absolutely hilarious on this board how the right wingers continuously try to rewrite history. The only ones who are buying your fictions are yourselves. LOL:lol:

Emancipation of the slaves was a biggie. :D But there was so much more. Fighting against the KKK, trying to impeach and remove the racist Democrat President Andrew Johnson, passing the 14th Amendment and that was just the 1800's.
You people been told over and over again that the democratic party in that time is not the same democratic party as today. We all know this. The universe knows this. You people refuse to accept it and think you can imagine something different and it will be truth. You're a bunch of crazy idiots with a wishful thinking pathology. No one believes you because it is a ludicrous claim.
Yeah, and you can keep on saying it but that won't make it true, no matter how many times you repeat it.

Republicans, seems they wrote into the Declaration of Independence all men are created equal which led to the end of slavery.

Democrats fought that all the way up to 1965, Democrats were late getting on the bus.

Well you forgot the Dems moved over to the Republican party. Look up the "Southern Strategy" so you can become educated on history and the implications it holds for those that dont understand it. Republicans have admitted and apologized for it.

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes

It was called "the southern strategy," started under Richard M. Nixon in 1968, and described Republican efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters.

There's that fairy dust again. I know liberals love to trot out the Southern Strategy as the be all and end all for Nixon's win in 1968. But it wasn't.

I was a major liberal at that time and every liberal I knew was out there protesting and rioting against the Dem war in Vietnam, rioting against the DNC convention in Chicago because every lib had come to hate the Democrat party.

These were the days of rage. Against the D's. And by the time the election was held moderates hated the Democrat party too.

And think about it. If the Southern Strategy was the key to winning the south for Nixon, why did Wallace win the Southern States and Nixon didn't?

George Wallace took five of those key southern states. It's real history.

Republicans, seems they wrote into the Declaration of Independence all men are created equal which led to the end of slavery.

Democrats fought that all the way up to 1965, Democrats were late getting on the bus.

Well you forgot the Dems moved over to the Republican party. Look up the "Southern Strategy" so you can become educated on history and the implications it holds for those that dont understand it. Republicans have admitted and apologized for it.

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes

It was called "the southern strategy," started under Richard M. Nixon in 1968, and described Republican efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters.

There's that fairy dust again. I know liberals love to trot out the Southern Strategy as the be all and end all for Nixon's win in 1968. But it wasn't.

I was a major liberal at that time and every liberal I knew was out there protesting and rioting against the Dem war in Vietnam, rioting against the DNC convention in Chicago because every lib had come to hate the Democrat party.

These were the days of rage. Against the D's. And by the time the election was held moderates hated the Democrat party too.

And think about it. If the Southern Strategy was the key to winning the south for Nixon, why did Wallace win the Southern States and Nixon didn't?

George Wallace took five of those key southern states. It's real history.

I dont believe you understand process and time or maybe you think I don't. I'm sure it was not an instantaneous move as people are confused like they appear to be in this thread. They were probably so stuck on their "team" names of Democrat and Republican it took them a few years to migrate over to the one with the ideology that suited them. To clarify my point I'll ask the question again. Why would people with a racist ideology vote a Black POTUS into office? Once again the Repubs admitted to it and apologized for bringing that element to the Repubs. Real history documented. What say you to that?

Last edited:
One more time liberals. You keep saying that Nixon used the Southern Strategy to win the south in 1968.

Big whoopsies. Check the map. Who won most of the Southern States again?

1968PresElect.jpg

One more time liberals. You keep saying that Nixon used the Southern Strategy to win the south in 1968.

Big whoopsies. Check the map. Who won most of the Southern States again?

1968PresElect.jpg

No. Try again. You keep saying that. I said nothing of the kind. I pointed out that the Repubs admitted to and apologized for implementing the Southern Strategy. This strategy courted and won over the racist white voters. You still seem to be strangely silent on my question. If all the racists are still in the Democratic party how on earth did a Black man get elected POTUS? Can you give that one a swing?

Last edited:
Hmm.....Crickets

Also I got to looking at your map and Nixon actually won more southern states known for racism than anyone else. Wallace carried the hard core died in the wool racist states because he ran on a segregationist platform.

Florida
S. Carolina
N. Carolina
Virgina
tennesse
Oklahoma
Kentucky

Are those not traditional Southern states? Wallace only won 5 and Nixon won at least the 7 I listed. Thanks for the map and thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Hmm.....Crickets

Also I got to looking at your map and Nixon actually won more southern states known for racism than anyone else. Wallace carried the hard core died in the wool racist states because he ran on a segregationist platform.

Florida
S. Carolina
N. Carolina
Virgina
tennesse
Oklahoma
Kentucky

Are those not traditional Southern states? Wallace only won 5 and Nixon won at least the 7 I listed. Thanks for the map and thanks for playing.

You can strike Oklahoma and Florida off the segregationist south for starters.

Ok ya'll, let me tell you a real story. No BS

When I was a teen I worked the tobacco fields of northern Tennesse. My best friend had family in the klan. My friends neighbors were an average family, white, nothing out of the ordinary except that the 10 year girl continually showed at school beat up.

Guess what?

The klan payed a visit to whitey and quote

'If we ever see your daughter again with black eyes, we'll be back.

-Geaux

Gee! What stand-up guys!

Just a left wing radical doing the perverted shit that left wingers do!

Today in Things You Can't Unread: The former KKK leader who's accused of killing three people at Jewish centers was previously arrested when police caught him having sex with a black male prostitute, ABC News reports, as noted by Gawker. Officers in Raleigh, NC, caught Frazier Glenn Cross in a vehicle with the man, who was dressed as a woman. "It was pretty shocking because of his personal stances," says a former prosecutor. Cross later said he had sought out the prostitute in order to beat him, according to a recorded phone call.

Miller wasn't charged in that incident. Meanwhile, ABC reports that Cross received his last name from the FBI, which also gave him a new home and Social Security number when he left prison in 1990. He had been known as Frazier Glenn Miller when he was arrested in 1987, following a "declaration of war" on blacks and Jews. He had sent this declaration to thousands of white supremacists and politicians, ABC notes. On the run, he was eventually caught and agreed to a plea deal that saw him cooperate with the FBI. A civil rights activist, however, saw the cooperation as a "game": "I don’t think he had any intention of becoming a good witness. The guy was a stone-to-the-bone Nazi."

KKK Suspect Was Busted With Black Male Prostitute - Alleged shooter Frazier Glenn Cross wasn't charged in earlier incident

It's so fun to watch you lie.

Glenn Cross is on the Right, not the Left.

Poor you. Poor confused you.

So the KKK white supremacist was neither. Just another leftist tool of the FBI. Who was it of the three at the Jewish center that the government wanted dead?

He was involved in a counterfeit money scheme as well as a bombing plot in and around Seattle, Washington. He offered to narc out his partners in crime in return for a lenient sentence and witness protection. Prosecutors agreed to the deal.

As soon as he got out of jail he started his antics back up again. He was so severe in his right wing ideology that some right wing groups disowned him.

But you're a lying troll, so you already knew that.

I'm a liberal Democrat sweety. Really, you should check on what people say before you make a fool out of yourself. And I was actually a voter then, when all of that was happening. Were you even born then? Hmmm?

Sweety? Really. A true liberal democrat would not try to demean a woman by using that kind of term in a discussion or debate. Am I supposed to look up or know who you are or all about you? Sorry, you are not that important: what you say is. And the Republican party has not done more for blacks than the Democratic party. If you think so, you are wrong. And, I'm probably older or as old as you are and have lived through it for the past half century and more. I don't care what you claim to be, what you are saying and how you are saying it indicates you are something else. You are the one making assumptions, not me.

The Republican Party was FOUNDED in 1856 with the platform of abolishing slavery. And I am old and tried of having to educate you youngsters so please forgive my pejorative response to you, but truly you need to read a lot of history.....you really don't know much about anything.

You know better and so does everyone else. Did you know that yankee slave owners in the 1860s called themselves Progressives? Fact. The Ohio Progressives' progeny are all voting republican now. The republicans' descendents are voting democrat.

The parties had a polarity shift. Conservatives once known as democrats are now republican. Liberals once known as republicans are now democrats.

Hmm.....Crickets

Florida
S. Carolina
N. Carolina
Virgina
tennesse
Oklahoma
Kentucky

You can strike Oklahoma and Florida off the segregationist south for starters.

Why would I do that when both states are known for virulent racism and southern culture? I see you keep avoiding my question. Why is that?

Forum List

Back