🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

KKK Killing Suspect Was Busted With Black Male Prostitute

Give me a link or two and back your shit up. I know you can't but give it a go.

:eusa_angel:

You are not allowed to deflect with me. I have plenty but I will not proceed until you address my question. If the racist whites that started the KKK are still in the Democratic party how was a Black POTUS elected?

Aha you have not included so many variables. But lets take this on surface value. The vote in 2008 wasn't pro Obama. It wasn't for Hope and Change. It was an anti vote against the status quo. McCain.

You are not making sense. Are you claiming that racists voted for the POTUS because they didnt like McCain? What was the mixup in 2012? BTW I hope your surprise is a lot more robust than your weak answer so far.

I live by the 4 state area of OK, MO, AR and KS. I can tell you for a fact that these people hate Obama, democrats, blacks and my long hair....The area is stanchly GOP and Bible thumpers....Baptist compounds, militia meetings and guns for lovers..

I'm going to mop her ass on this. She doesnt realize I conduct business in both Florida and Oklahoma and have been there more times than I can count.

Is this your revelation that was supposed to hurt me? :lol:

Oh it's coming. :D

Just want to see if you are going to put up more bullshit.

Answer my question and you can let me have it. :lol:

I've answered and it's coming. :eusa_angel: Just for fun.

I really just like truth and I lived those days passionately as a classical liberal. No way on the planet would I want what I felt, what I campaigned for and against, none of the parties now even resemble what many of us as classical liberal raged against.

Hell's bells I have this lump on the left side of my head from a billy club during a protest on UCLA. I went to rallies with Angela Davis numerous times. I embraced the Panthers versus Karenga.

I was a classical liberal. But I had to change. Because we weren't welcome anymore. Ayers and Bernie were beyond fringe. Life changed.

But my liberals are no more.

You are not allowed to deflect with me. I have plenty but I will not proceed until you address my question. If the racist whites that started the KKK are still in the Democratic party how was a Black POTUS elected?

Aha you have not included so many variables. But lets take this on surface value. The vote in 2008 wasn't pro Obama. It wasn't for Hope and Change. It was an anti vote against the status quo. McCain.

You are not making sense. Are you claiming that racists voted for the POTUS because they didnt like McCain? What was the mixup in 2012? BTW I hope your surprise is a lot more robust than your weak answer so far.

I'm making perfect sense. Not one true conservative would vote for McCain. I personally drawn to the young man initially. Sad but true. Then Chicago came into play.

Oh it's coming. :D

Just want to see if you are going to put up more bullshit.

I really just like truth and I lived those days passionately as a classical liberal. No way on the planet would I want what I felt, what I campaigned for and against, none of the parties now even resemble what many of us as classical liberal raged against.

Hell's bells I have this lump on the left side of my head from a billy club during a protest on UCLA. I went to rallies with Angela Davis numerous times. I embraced the Panthers versus Karenga.

I was a classical liberal. But I had to change. Because we weren't welcome anymore. Ayers and Bernie were beyond fringe. Life changed.

That was a funny answer but at least you did answer it.

The Census Bureau defines Oklahoma and Florida as the south.

http://www.census.gov/geo/reference/pdfs/GARM/Ch6GARM.pdf

SrcIoXj.jpg

Both Oklahoma and Florida were involved in racism resulting in full out riots, lose of human life, and damage to property. I wouldnt be surprised if either states were the most dangerous place in the states for Black people at one time or another.

Rosewood FL
Rosewood massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tusla OK
The Destruction of Black Wall Street - Black History - EBONY

Last edited:
I live by the 4 state area of OK, MO, AR and KS. I can tell you for a fact that these people hate Obama, democrats, blacks and my long hair....The area is stanchly GOP and Bible thumpers....Baptist compounds, militia meetings and guns for lovers..

I'm going to mop her ass on this. She doesnt realize I conduct business in both Florida and Oklahoma and have been there more times than I can count.

It's not your here. And its not your now. And I am not slagging you personally. I have fun with posts to mock, deride and go OMG you are taliking about me?

But if you really want to take me on....and if Howey does.....

Lets go to my favorite room that it appears no leftie wants to tackle me in. The Bull ring.

SrcIoXj.jpg

Both Oklahoma and Florida were involved in racism resulting in full out riots, lose of human life, and damage to property. I wouldnt be surprised if either states were the most dangerous place in the states for Black people at one time or another.

Rosewood FL

Tusla OK

For crying out loud in the fucking sixties we were rioting against everything dem. Don't you get it.

I'm making perfect sense. Not one true conservative would vote for McCain. I personally drawn to the young man initially. Sad but true. Then Chicago came into play.

No but you are not making sense. Explain how the people with the ideology of the KKK voted in a Black President.

No but you are not making sense. Explain how the people with the ideology of the KKK voted in a Black President.

Wanting to be on the " right side of history" well thats the media. I was for Hillary btw. Isnt this the funniest?

SrcIoXj.jpg

Rosewood FL

Tusla OK

For crying out loud in the fucking sixties we were rioting against everything dem. Don't you get it.

No I dont get it. You said the Oklahoma and Florida were not considered the south. You were wrong. Both states have a problem with racism. They weren't rioting against Dems. They were trying to wipe out Black lives, businesses, and homes. These type of people did not vote for the POTUS. Give me a break.

SrcIoXj.jpg

Rosewood FL

Tusla OK

I have to disagree with you some on Oklahoma.

In fact, about 115 years ago, there was a movement for mass black migration to Oklahoma to make it an all-black state, a movement started by this guy:

Edward P. McCabe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aside from an isolated incident now and again, Oklahoma has long been a place where people get along quite well with each other.

More information here:

History of Oklahoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've been to Oklahoma and the people of all stripes that I met there were good, decent people: white, black, indian, latino.

Conservative does not automatically = racist, not by a longshot.

It's not your here. And its not your now. And I am not slagging you personally. I have fun with posts to mock, deride and go OMG you are taliking about me?

Lets go to my favorite room that it appears no leftie wants to tackle me in. The Bull ring.

My bad. I thought you were really trying to prove the point you expressed earlier. Whats the Bull Ring?

Gee, you never invited me.....

Ok so most of the south stayed with Wallace and Nixon didn't score Lets wait for the left to line up. I'm loaded for bear.

You can do a tag team.

Join in. I love debating. I think that would be totally cool.

My bad. I thought you were really trying to prove the point you expressed earlier. Whats the Bull Ring?
The Bull Ring is this awesome debate room. Sadly none on the left want to go there.

You can do a tag team.

Join in. I love debating. I think that would be totally cool.

WE need to pick a topic and set a fix-date, cuz with my line of work, I really need to block in time for USMB for a long, hard, knock down, drag out in the bullring.

And just remember, just because you are a beautiful babe, that won't keep me from delivering the KO. I am learning to be immune to the wily ways of beautiful women!!!

SrcIoXj.jpg

Rosewood FL

Tusla OK

I have to disagree with you some on Oklahoma.

In fact, about 115 years ago, there was a movement for mass black migration to Oklahoma to make it an all-black state, a movement started by this guy:

Edward P. McCabe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aside from an isolated incident now and again, Oklahoma has long been a place where people get along quite well with each other.

More information here:

History of Oklahoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've been to Oklahoma and the people of all stripes that I met there were good, decent people: white, black, indian, latino.

Conservative does not automatically = racist, not by a longshot.

I have some business partners that are conservatives. I know all of them are not racist. However I do know there are a lot more racist cons than there are libs.

Forum List

Back