🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

KKKlanzapalooza!!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
February 8, 2013

Out With The Old White-Trash...

"A Ku Klux Klan leader named Edward, who goes by the title “KKK Exalted Cyclops,” is promising the “largest” rally in Memphis history after the city decided to remove Confederate names from three parks.

In an 9-0 vote on Tuesday night, the Memphis City Council approved temporary names for three Confederate-themed parks. Forest Park will become “Health Sciences ParkConfederate Park will be called “Memphis Park” and Jefferson Davis Park will get the name “Mississippi River Park

On Thursday, the KKK Exalted Cyclops told WMC-TV that his group had started planning its response before the City Council even voted.

“You’re going to see the largest rally Memphis, Tennessee has ever seen,” he promised. “It’s not going to be 20 or 30, it’s going to be thousands of Klansmen from the whole United States coming to Memphis, Tennessee.”

The KKK’s rally is expected to be held in the newly-renamed “Health Sciences Park.” Confederate Army lieutenant general Nathan Bedford Forrest, for whom the park was originally named, was elected to the post of KKK grand wizard after returning from the war."

wmctv_kkk_memphis_130207a-615x345.jpg

Last edited:
When people insert KKK into words, why do I read it as if the poster is stuttering?

Were Southerners no less American than we ourselves are today?

Imagine if an 1800's Obama had gentrified their rights, leaving them defensless against what they perceived as an abridgement of their rights.

The Civil War was a product of many differences, and today we face differences of our own.

And today we are faced with like abridgements.

To rename historical places for the sake of appeasement is an affront to American lives given on hallowed battlefields.

This isn't a thread about the Triple K, it is a discussion on American History that is being devalued for the sake of pluralistic emnity.

And to that I say FUCK YOU.

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

---------------------------------------

Careful, they might end up with more Republicans than Klansmen.

I'd like to see them polled over party affiliation. Anyone want to bet with me on the majority?

I hope the democrats are ashamed of what they created.

The vast majority would be confederate Republicans. There is absolutely no doubt.

In the middle 60's, the conservatives fled the Democratic Party and joined the Republican Party. African Americans fled the Republican Party and joined the Democratic Party.

It's sickening, really sickening that Republicans try to take credit for what their party did when it was full of liberals and point to what Democrats did when their party was full of conservatives. Sneaky bastards.

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

---------------------------------------

Careful, they might end up with more Republicans than Klansmen.

The KKK was founded by the democrat party, you poor pitiful creature.

Forum List

Back