🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

KKKlanzapalooza!!!

Lol, many blacks probably hate you because when you're not calling them dumb, lazy or criminals, you're being a condescending prick to them. But, since you're white, you're infallible and have no faults. :doubt: That excuse is just as lame as when some blacks blame whites when their called out for their personal buffoonery.
You both can't take responsibility for your words and actions nor admit you're fucking wrong.

I doubt most of your claims are even true as for them being the total majority. I already proved you wrong on one aspect of crime regarding blacks.

But, lets say if blacks made up 100% of what you said, all of those things (especially crime) represent a small minority of society.

Example: (A=B) =/= (B=A)
Most criminals are black =/= Most blacks are criminals

But since you're an idiot, this will fly over your head you'll lie about what you said.

BTW it's U-S-A-G-E.

Lol. I have many faults, sucking off the govt teat, raping, robbing and killing, not paying child support, dealing or using dope and raising my kids to have no respect for our society, their neighbors or our laws are not among them. As for my claims being true, you're free to look them up if you'd like. Though making up only approx. 13% of our population, they lead, by a large, large margin by the way, in every category I listed. As for proving me wrong, you did no such thing. You showed me a govt survey that is NOT an accurate or complete listing of all the various crimes committed by the negro. I actually pointed you to the various tables in your own survey that showed this, and also to the section that gave the survey methodolgy that generated the report, but since you're an idiot that must have flown over your head. Here's another statistic to wrap your mind around. One out of three black males will be under some sort of court supervision in thier lives, meaning parole, probation, jail, prison or house arrest. Look that one up and get back to me.

Lol. So you are more like " the negro" than I thought. Not only you're intellectually lazy, by expecting me to do more of your work (you're supposed to support your claims), you now claimed yourself to be lazy, a criminal and an overall douchebag. So i guess those aren't exclusive to "the negro".

I also forgot to mention that you're a Communist-style collectivist as well, with that "the negro" BS. Yes, all black men are responsible for the bad things that other black men do, but the ones who are good or made something of themselves are either exceptions to the rule, isolated incidents, rare, or outliers. You probably do the opposite for your race. GTFOH with that idiocy.

Also if 1 out of 3 blacks have been in trouble with the law, how is a non-criminal black a "rare" find? Do you even know what a majority is, dummy? What is the most common reason for black men getting in trouble with the law? My guess is drugs, specifically marijuana, because drug law enforcement is a a cash cow for the prison industrial complex. The government has no business in regulating what people willingly do with their bodies even if it's harmful to them. Isn't that what you right wingers call personal responsibility?

BTW it's "Methodology" and "Their". You're on a roll, genius. You're sure showing "The Negro" with your "superior" white genetic intellect. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

what I have noticed about you is that you accuse people of making claims they have never made

@Jtpr312

"First off slick, try proof reading your own work if you really wish to have any standing proof reading other's. There should be an "are" between the words only and you're in your second sentence. Secondly, work on your reading comprehension because nowhere did I imply that I am lazy or criminally minded, I specifically stated those are NOT faults I have."

Fair enough, Bubba. Me: 1 You: 10 (or something around that)
You were being sarcastic about you being lazy, irresponsible and a criminal, like your view of a black person. Were you not? I was being sarcastic too. You did not specifically state those are not the faults you have.

"I don't remember saying ALL negroes are responsible for the bad things other negroes do, though I do stand by the statement that the negro culture IS largely responsible for the overwhemlingly large percentage of negroes that do do bad things. As for the ones that do do well, I attribute that mostly to the fact that they have in many ways embraced the white culture's standards and motivations. If left to their own devices, you get what you see in black ruled Africa, poverty, disease, corruption, genocide, rape, starvation, murder, etc."

(Sigh) When you and others use collective language regarding black people, you ARE saying that blacks are responsible for the bad things other blacks do. You're fond of using the phrase "The Negro", right? You do it even more in the rest of your reply. White Nationalist cowardice? Also "negro" in this day and age is right wing PC talk for n****r, quit being a liberal-like pussy and say what you mean.

Not everyone follows the same culture, not even within the same race. Crime and violence is not limited to one culture. Going by your idiot logic, a black man, could never have morals without the aid of non-blacks because "the negro" are nothing but savages. Okay, dummy.

Let's not go into grand historical hypothetical situations, no one knows what would really happen. It's pure speculation. BTW African nations today are not the same as African nations hundreds of years ago. Africa had empires in the past and no I'm not talking about Egypt.

BTW it's "overwhelmingly" Me: 1 You: 11

"Never once made that statment."
" I find that a bit hard to believe and if true, that would mean you are part of a very, very, very small minority of black folk in this nation."
- You from: http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/277697-kkklanzapalooza-3.html#post6806541

It's "Statement" Me: 1 You: 12

For the rest of your reply:
Your only reply is that they're criminals? Nice simplistic analysis, dummy.You can't even be specific.

I've heard many times that the government (e.g. CIA) does sell drugs in the ghetto and collaborates with drug cartels, however, I never researched any of those claim myself, so therefore, I have no say if that's true or not. However, the prison industrial complex does make money off of a stupid fucking law (Marijuana). Privatized prisons, like any other business, exist to make a PROFIT. It's not an excuse, it's reality and it affects more than just blacks.

Drugs, especially marijuana are victimless crimes. It's your body, your responsibility. That is what personal responsibility is. Funny, how none of you right wingers ever complain about the dangers of alcohol, tobacco, or harmful prescription drugs. "If they're legal then they must be safe! Derp." Don't ever tell me, the dangers of addiction, with that magnitude of hypocrisy.

I pay taxes too dipshit and so do a lot of black people. White people aren't the ones who fucking pay taxes. Why don't I see you bitching about Hispanic and white welfare recipients. Go fuck yourself

Last edited:
Lol. I have many faults, sucking off the govt teat, raping, robbing and killing, not paying child support, dealing or using dope and raising my kids to have no respect for our society, their neighbors or our laws are not among them. As for my claims being true, you're free to look them up if you'd like. Though making up only approx. 13% of our population, they lead, by a large, large margin by the way, in every category I listed. As for proving me wrong, you did no such thing. You showed me a govt survey that is NOT an accurate or complete listing of all the various crimes committed by the negro. I actually pointed you to the various tables in your own survey that showed this, and also to the section that gave the survey methodolgy that generated the report, but since you're an idiot that must have flown over your head. Here's another statistic to wrap your mind around. One out of three black males will be under some sort of court supervision in thier lives, meaning parole, probation, jail, prison or house arrest. Look that one up and get back to me.

Lol. So you are more like " the negro" than I thought. Not only you're intellectually lazy, by expecting me to do more of your work (you're supposed to support your claims), you now claimed yourself to be lazy, a criminal and an overall douchebag. So i guess those aren't exclusive to "the negro".

I also forgot to mention that you're a Communist-style collectivist as well, with that "the negro" BS. Yes, all black men are responsible for the bad things that other black men do, but the ones who are good or made something of themselves are either exceptions to the rule, isolated incidents, rare, or outliers. You probably do the opposite for your race. GTFOH with that idiocy.

Also if 1 out of 3 blacks have been in trouble with the law, how is a non-criminal black a "rare" find? Do you even know what a majority is, dummy? What is the most common reason for black men getting in trouble with the law? My guess is drugs, specifically marijuana, because drug law enforcement is a a cash cow for the prison industrial complex. The government has no business in regulating what people willingly do with their bodies even if it's harmful to them. Isn't that what you right wingers call personal responsibility?

BTW it's "Methodology" and "Their". You're on a roll, genius. You're sure showing "The Negro" with your "superior" white genetic intellect. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

what I have noticed about you is that you accuse people of making claims they have never made

My accusations are valid. See the above post.

Really? That's fascinating.

The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats. An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964. The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbuilders and published in his book “Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White,” which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem.

KKK's 1st targets were Republicans

@Jtpr312

"First off slick, try proof reading your own work if you really wish to have any standing proof reading other's. There should be an "are" between the words only and you're in your second sentence. Secondly, work on your reading comprehension because nowhere did I imply that I am lazy or criminally minded, I specifically stated those are NOT faults I have."

You were being sarcastic about you being lazy, irresponsible and a criminal, like your view of a black person. Were you not? I was being sarcastic too. You did not specifically state those are not the faults you have. Actually I did. This is what I posted; "sucking off the govt teat, raping, robbing and killing, not paying child support, dealing or using dope and raising my kids to have no respect for our society, their neighbors or our laws are not among them". As you can see lazy would be covered under NOT sucking off the govt teat and NOT raping, robbing, killing and using/selling dope would cover the specifically saying I was not a criminal.

"I don't remember saying ALL negroes are responsible for the bad things other negroes do, though I do stand by the statement that the negro culture IS largely responsible for the overwhemlingly large percentage of negroes that do do bad things. As for the ones that do do well, I attribute that mostly to the fact that they have in many ways embraced the white culture's standards and motivations. If left to their own devices, you get what you see in black ruled Africa, poverty, disease, corruption, genocide, rape, starvation, murder, etc."

(Sigh) When you and others use collective language regarding black people, you ARE saying that blacks are responsible for the bad things other blacks do. You're fond of using the phrase "The Negro", right? You do it even more in the rest of your reply. White Nationalist cowardice? Also "negro" in this day and age is right wing PC talk for n****r, quit being a liberal-like pussy and say what you mean. No, I specifically said the negro CULTURE was responsible for the ills of the negro community, not EVERY black man was responsible. As for negro being some type of code for ******, nope, wrong again. Not all blacks are *******, but all blacks are negroes. For that matter not all ******* are negroes.

Not everyone follows the same culture, not even within the same race. Crime and violence is not limited to one culture. Going by your idiot logic, a black man, could never have morals without the aid of non-blacks because "the negro" are nothing but savages. Okay, dummy. Thoguh there are exceptions to every rule, all one has to do is look to black ruled, black populated nations and all black communities to see the truth of the fact that the negro culture is one that promotes violence, rape, corruption, etc. Look to Rhodesia/Zimbabwe for the perfect example. White rules Rhodesia was a thriving nation that exported agricultural goods throughout the rest of Africa. Black ruled Zimbabwe can't even feed itself.

Let's not go into grand historical hypothetical situations, no one knows what would really happen. It's pure speculation. BTW African nations today are not the same as African nations hundreds of years ago. Africa had empires in the past and no I'm not talking about Egypt. Sub-Saharan Africa has never had any empire that made any significant advancements or contributions to mankind, the world in general or even to Africa specifically.

" I find that a bit hard to believe and if true, that would mean you are part of a very, very, very small minority of black folk in this nation."
- You from: http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/277697-kkklanzapalooza-3.html#post6806541

It's "Statement" Me: 1 You: 12 Lol, so very proud of that typing skill of yours huh?

Your only reply is that they're criminals? Nice simplistic analysis, dummy.You can't even be specific.

I've heard many times that the government (e.g. CIA) does sell drugs in the ghetto and collaborates with drug cartels, however, I never researched any of those claim myself, so therefore, I have no say if that's true or not. However, the prison industrial complex does make money off of a stupid fucking law (Marijuana). Privatized prisons, like any other business, exist to make a PROFIT. It's not an excuse, it's reality and it affects more than just blacks.

Drugs, especially marijuana are victimless crimes. It's your body, your responsibility. That is what personal responsibility is. Funny, how none of you right wingers ever complain about the dangers of alcohol, tobacco, or harmful prescription drugs. "If they're legal then they must be safe! Derp." Don't ever tell me, the dangers of addiction, with that magnitude of hypocrisy.

I pay taxes too dipshit and so do a lot of black people. White people aren't the ones who fucking pay taxes. Why don't I see you bitching about Hispanic and white welfare recipients. Go fuck yourselfOh trust me I do. I have the same problem with hispanic gang bangers and white trash that I do with black scumbags. The only thing being, per capita the negro is the most criminal minded, law breaking, welfare reciieving group in this nation. By the way, it's nice to see the educated, peaceful minded negro allow the ****** free reign once in awhile, lol,

Last edited:
The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats. An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964. The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbuilders and published in his book “Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White,” which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem.

KKK's 1st targets were Republicans

Correct. The Blacks voted Republican because of Abe Lincoln. The Democrats shot Black legislators and terrorized their families. Democrats were sick fucking racists then and they are still sick fucking racists.

@Jtpr312

You were being sarcastic about you being lazy, irresponsible and a criminal, like your view of a black person. Were you not? I was being sarcastic too. You did not specifically state those are not the faults you have. Actually I did. This is what I posted; "sucking off the govt teat, raping, robbing and killing, not paying child support, dealing or using dope and raising my kids to have no respect for our society, their neighbors or our laws are not among them". As you can see lazy would be covered under NOT sucking off the govt teat and NOT raping, robbing, killing and using/selling dope would cover the specifically saying I was not a criminal.As I said before, you were being sarcastic. I was being sarcastic back.

(Sigh) When you and others use collective language regarding black people, you ARE saying that blacks are responsible for the bad things other blacks do. You're fond of using the phrase "The Negro", right? You do it even more in the rest of your reply. White Nationalist cowardice? Also "negro" in this day and age is right wing PC talk for n****r, quit being a liberal-like pussy and say what you mean. No, I specifically said the negro CULTURE was responsible for the ills of the negro community, not EVERY black man was responsible. As for negro being some type of code for ******, nope, wrong again. Not all blacks are *******, but all blacks are negroes. For that matter not all ******* are negroes.
Yeah because people call non-blacks *******, yeah right. And yes the word negro in this day and age is code for ******.

Not everyone follows the same culture, not even within the same race. Crime and violence is not limited to one culture. Going by your idiot logic, a black man, could never have morals without the aid of non-blacks because "the negro" are nothing but savages. Okay, dummy. Thoguh there are exceptions to every rule, all one has to do is look to black ruled, black populated nations and all black communities to see the truth of the fact that the negro culture is one that promotes violence, rape, corruption, etc. Look to Rhodesia/Zimbabwe for the perfect example. White rules Rhodesia was a thriving nation that exported agricultural goods throughout the rest of Africa. Black ruled Zimbabwe can't even feed itself. And Nigeria is part of the Next 11. Completely black ruled.

Let's not go into grand historical hypothetical situations, no one knows what would really happen. It's pure speculation. BTW African nations today are not the same as African nations hundreds of years ago. Africa had empires in the past and no I'm not talking about Egypt. Sub-Saharan Africa has never had any empire that made any significant advancements or contributions to mankind, the world in general or even to Africa specifically. Why do any of those empires have to make significant advancements or contributions to be valid? What even qualifies as a significant advancements or contributions to mankind? The bow and arrow? Boats? Survival? You seem pretty sure of yourself on African history, even though have probably never read anything about other world histories except for sugar coated American history.

Funny how you ignore this. You got caught red handed.

It's "Statement" Me: 1 You: 12 Lol, so very proud of that typing skill of yours huh? I told you before why I'm doing that. Can't you pay attention?

Once again, ignored

I pay taxes too dipshit and so do a lot of black people. White people aren't the ones who fucking pay taxes. Why don't I see you bitching about Hispanic and white welfare recipients. Go fuck yourselfOh trust me I do. I have the same problem with hispanic gang bangers and white trash that I do with black scumbags. The only thing being, per capita the negro is the most criminal minded, law breaking, welfare reciieving group in this nation. By the way, it's nice to see the educated, peaceful minded negro allow the ****** free reign once in awhile, lol,
More collectivist language. What will you say next, you Commie? I never stated I'm peaceful, dummy. I'm not going to take shit or read lies from idiots on the internet. All races are violent. You're not infallible as you think you are.

BTW it's "receiving" You: 12. Keep showing that "superior" intelligence due to your genetics. Lol.

Last edited:
@Jtpr312

You were being sarcastic about you being lazy, irresponsible and a criminal, like your view of a black person. Were you not? I was being sarcastic too. You did not specifically state those are not the faults you have. Actually I did. This is what I posted; "sucking off the govt teat, raping, robbing and killing, not paying child support, dealing or using dope and raising my kids to have no respect for our society, their neighbors or our laws are not among them". As you can see lazy would be covered under NOT sucking off the govt teat and NOT raping, robbing, killing and using/selling dope would cover the specifically saying I was not a criminal.As I said before, you were being sarcastic. I was being sarcastic back.

Yeah because people call non-blacks *******, yeah right. And yes the word negro in this day and age is code for ******.

Not everyone follows the same culture, not even within the same race. Crime and violence is not limited to one culture. Going by your idiot logic, a black man, could never have morals without the aid of non-blacks because "the negro" are nothing but savages. Okay, dummy. Thoguh there are exceptions to every rule, all one has to do is look to black ruled, black populated nations and all black communities to see the truth of the fact that the negro culture is one that promotes violence, rape, corruption, etc. Look to Rhodesia/Zimbabwe for the perfect example. White rules Rhodesia was a thriving nation that exported agricultural goods throughout the rest of Africa. Black ruled Zimbabwe can't even feed itself. And Nigeria is part of the Next 11. Completely black ruled. Lol, one economists opinion son. But let's look a bit at Nigeria shall we; As of Nov 2012 still being heavily reported on by Genocide Watch due to the atrocities being committed there as murder and mayhem STILL run rampant throughout most of the nation. Many sources, which a google search will show you, African and American/European sources, report massive and unconrolled corruption STILL rampant in Nigeria. Their oil industry is rampant with corruption as is their govt. amd is so bad many are calliing for the death penatly for corruption in that field. As for homicides, USA 5.9 per 100,000-Nigeria 17 per 100,000 when last checked. Poverty in Nigeria is out of control with over 100,000,000 people living on less than $1 a day there according to the BBC. allAfrica reports widespread starvation in Nigeria with approx 1,000,000 under the age of 5 dying of starvation just last year. Here's the thing bud, Goldman Sachs bases it's decisions, regarding the N-11 on making a profit in manufacturing, selling and trading goods and services in a nation, not on it's quality of life or how well it's people live or govern themselves.

Let's not go into grand historical hypothetical situations, no one knows what would really happen. It's pure speculation. BTW African nations today are not the same as African nations hundreds of years ago. Africa had empires in the past and no I'm not talking about Egypt. Sub-Saharan Africa has never had any empire that made any significant advancements or contributions to mankind, the world in general or even to Africa specifically. Why do any of those empires have to make significant advancements or contributions to be valid? What even qualifies as a significant advancements or contributions to mankind? The bow and arrow? Boats? Survival? You seem pretty sure of yourself on African history, even though have probably never read anything about other world histories except for sugar coated American history. I've actually been to Africa bud, what about you?BTW it's "overwhelmingly" Me: 1 You: 11

Funny how you ignore this. You got caught red handed.
I didn't ignore it, your statemend supported and verified what I said. This had nothing to do with blacks doing bad things or with ALL blacks being responsible for the bad actions of other blacks, it was a refrence to you saying you never recieved a dime of federal dollars in your life.

It's "Statement" Me: 1 You: 12 Lol, so very proud of that typing skill of yours huh? I told you before why I'm doing that. Can't you pay attention?

Your only reply is that they're criminals? Nice simplistic analysis, dummy.You can't even be specific. No need to "be specific". You wanted to know why so many negroes broke the law, I answered you, because they're criminals. You were looking for what? Me to make excuses for them like you and white guilt filled liberals do? You know how it's not realy there fault because their great, great, great, great grandadddy was sold by another negro to some Dutch or English slave trader? Or maybe it's not their fault becuase they grew up in the once beautiful, TAX PAYER FUNDED, projects that they turned into urine soked, roach infested ghettos? Or maybe because the CIA introduced crack cocaine into their neighborhoods? No slick, so many break the law becuase they are lazy, worthless, parasitic criminals, period

Once again, ignored Ignored? Nope, gave my answer regarding drug abuse already.

More collectivist language. What will you say next, you Commie? I never stated I'm peaceful, dummy. I'm not going to take shit or read lies from idiots on the internet. All races are violent. You're not infallible as you think you are.

BTW it's "receiving" You: 12. Keep showing that "superior" intelligence due to your genetics. Lol.
By the way; I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and you awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt!

Last edited:

By the way; I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and you awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt!

It's seems you're answering less points of mine. How typical.

Lol, one economists opinion son. But let's look a bit at Nigeria shall we; As of Nov 2012 still being heavily reported on by Genocide Watch due to the atrocities being committed there as murder and mayhem STILL run rampant throughout most of the nation. Many sources, which a google search will show you, African and American/European sources, report massive and unconrolled corruption STILL rampant in Nigeria. Their oil industry is rampant with corruption as is their govt. amd is so bad many are calliing for the death penatly for corruption in that field. As for homicides, USA 5.9 per 100,000-Nigeria 17 per 100,000 when last checked. Poverty in Nigeria is out of control with over 100,000,000 people living on less than $1 a day there according to the BBC. allAfrica reports widespread starvation in Nigeria with approx 1,000,000 under the age of 5 dying of starvation just last year. Here's the thing bud, Goldman Sachs bases it's decisions, regarding the N-11 on making a profit in manufacturing, selling and trading goods and services in a nation, not on it's quality of life or how well it's people live or govern themselves.

Russia has a murder rate of 29.7 per 100,000, Brazil has 30.1 and Columbia has 61.1. How is Nigeria worse than them?

Quit telling me to do your work, you did this on the 35,000 rape thread, I did YOUR WORK and posted a source, when you got proven wrong, you said the source YOU gave me was invalid.

So making a profit in manufacturing, selling and trading goods and services disqualifies as them being a valid economic power? Do you know anything about macroeconomics? You should slag off China and India as being economic powers too. You think all of China and India is advanced or have a superior standard of living, especially with India's overpopulation problem? South Korea is also part of the Next 11. Is their success legitimate since they're not "negro savages"? Who's opinion is more valid regarding economics, Goldman Sachs or you? Hmmm I wonder.

You think you're cute, now? You're still an ass. Before you insult people or entire races as uncivilized how about using a spell check, "buddy"?

Man can't these people die already? How many more generations will it take for idiots to completely die off? Pimples and complete embarrassments on what America truly is.

Lol, one economists opinion son. But let's look a bit at Nigeria shall we; As of Nov 2012 still being heavily reported on by Genocide Watch due to the atrocities being committed there as murder and mayhem STILL run rampant throughout most of the nation. Many sources, which a google search will show you, African and American/European sources, report massive and unconrolled corruption STILL rampant in Nigeria. Their oil industry is rampant with corruption as is their govt. amd is so bad many are calliing for the death penatly for corruption in that field. As for homicides, USA 5.9 per 100,000-Nigeria 17 per 100,000 when last checked. Poverty in Nigeria is out of control with over 100,000,000 people living on less than $1 a day there according to the BBC. allAfrica reports widespread starvation in Nigeria with approx 1,000,000 under the age of 5 dying of starvation just last year. Here's the thing bud, Goldman Sachs bases it's decisions, regarding the N-11 on making a profit in manufacturing, selling and trading goods and services in a nation, not on it's quality of life or how well it's people live or govern themselves.

Russia has a murder rate of 29.7 per 100,000, Brazil has 30.1 and Columbia has 61.1. How is Nigeria worse than them?

Quit telling me to do your work, you did this on the 35,000 rape thread, I did YOUR WORK and posted a source, when you got proven wrong, you said the source YOU gave me was invalid.

So making a profit in manufacturing, selling and trading goods and services disqualifies as them being a valid economic power? Do you know anything about macroeconomics? You should slag off China and India as being economic powers too. You think all of China and India is advanced or have a superior standard of living, especially with India's overpopulation problem? South Korea is also part of the Next 11. Is their success legitimate since they're not "negro savages"? Who's opinion is more valid regarding economics, Goldman Sachs or you? Hmmm I wonder.

You think you're cute, now? You're still an ass. Before you insult people or entire races as uncivilized how about using a spell check, "buddy"?

Why? You too ignorant to read past the typos? I thought I just gave you evidence that an inteligent person can still read regardless of not only typos and mispellings, but even if you totally scramble the letters. Guess you're not as inteligent as you think you are huh? I have neither the desire nor the need to spell check my posts for you or for anyone else. If you have a problem reading them, don't read them. Or is that too simple a concept for you to get on your own? As for answering less points on your posts, I see no need to repeat myself for your benefit. I answered all your nonsensical points at one time or another and just choose to ignore the portions of your post where you bring up the same old crap worded in a different way. As for Nigeria being part of the N-11, I don't give a crap. I stated that black ruled nations, as a rule, are corrupt, crime ridden, genocidal and impoversihed, you tell me an economist from Goldman Sachs said they're on the N-11 list. Doesn't make a difference and has nothing to do with what I stated. Nigeria is STILL a corrupt, impoverished, crime infested cesspool. Being on the list, largely due to the small percentage of corrupt people that will benefit from the oil proceeds. doesn't change those facts. Millions STILL die of starvation every year there and genocide, theivary, rape, corruption and disease STILL abound there. THAT is your example of a well led black nation? You may be right, that is if you consider starvation, genocide, corruption, rape and ramapant crime as the norm under black rule like I do.

Last edited:

1) Why? You too ignorant to read past the typos? I thought I just gave you evidence that an inteligent person can still read regardless of not only typos and mispellings, but even if you totally scramble the letters. Guess you're not as inteligent as you think you are huh? I have neither the desire nor the need to spell check my posts for you or for anyone else. If you have a problem reading them, don't read them. Or is that too simple a concept for you to get on your own? As for answering less points on your posts, 2) I see no need to repeat myself for your benefit. I answered all your nonsensical points at one time or another and just choose to ignore the portions of your post where you bring up the same old crap worded in a different way. As for Nigeria being part of the N-11, I don't give a crap. 3) I stated that black ruled nations, as a rule, are corrupt, crime ridden, genocidal and impoversihed, you tell me an economist from Goldman Sachs said they're on the N-11 list. Doesn't make a difference and has nothing to do with what I stated. 4) Nigeria is STILL a corrupt, impoverished, crime infested cesspool. Being on the list, largely due to the small percentage of corrupt people that will benefit from the oil proceeds. doesn't change those facts. Millions STILL die of starvation every year there and genocide, theivary, rape, corruption and disease STILL abound there. THAT is your example of a well led black nation? You may be right, that is if you consider starvation, genocide, corruption, rape and ramapant crime as the norm under black rule like I do.

1) I just find your continued misspellings ironic and discrediting. It's laughable. :lol:
2) You took the words right out of my damn mouth.
3) As what rule? YOURS? :lol:
4) So is the vast majority of the world.

Forum List

Back