Knockout game kills again

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Elderly man beaten to death in East Village attack - New York News

Ruan Wen Hui was walking along East 6th Street between Avenues C and D when someone walked right up to him and started screaming and shoving him against the wall.

Hui, who was just a block from his home, fell to the ground. The attacker then punched and kicked Hui.

Hui died at Bellevue Hospital on Saturday.

In surveillance video, the attacker is seen wearing a patterned collared shirt with short sleeves, dark pants and dark sneakers with white soles. Police say the suspect is black but they did not have an estimated height or weight.

It pays to be armed at all times. Because so many attacks are against the elderly, it's time to bring back the cane gun.

Ruan Wen Hui was walking along East 6th Street between Avenues C and D when someone walked right up to him and started screaming and shoving him against the wall.

Hui, who was just a block from his home, fell to the ground. The attacker then punched and kicked Hui.

In surveillance video, the attacker is seen wearing a patterned collared shirt with short sleeves, dark pants and dark sneakers with white soles. Police say the suspect is black but they did not have an estimated height or weight.

It pays to be armed at all times. Because so many attacks are against the elderly, it's time to bring back the cane gun.

It can't be. According to liberals the knock out game doesn't exist! Actually according to liberals blacks never harm whites, Asians or Latinos. It's the other way around. At least according to liberals.

Either that or convincing the elderly to acquire their CCW permits. Although I admit the cane gun is rather elegant.

That's horrible. These attacks against the elderly are really sickening. I have an 80 year old dad and every time I hear something like this I cringe.

The question is what do we do about this knockout game??

The better question is what do we do about a culture that is violent and racist? The knockout game is merely one symptom of a bigger problem. The black community is producing violent racists at a level weve never seen in this country. Do you think black people were attacked this much by the KKK in the old days? They werent. This nation at its worst cant compete with racist violemnce coming from the black community today.

Did the report say the attacker was black....
Bunch of racist fucks.
We all know blacks are unfairly arrested and incarcerated...For no reason.

The better question is what do we do about a culture that is violent and racist? The knockout game is merely one symptom of a bigger problem. The black community is producing violent racists at a level weve never seen in this country. Do you think black people were attacked this much by the KKK in the old days? They werent. This nation at its worst cant compete with racist violemnce coming from the black community today.

The KKK violence of the 50s and 60s (the Civil Rights era) was well overblown to push the liberal line that America is such a racist country. Yet during the hay-day of the civil rights era (1954-1968) only 40 people were killed by the KKK! That is 40 people throughout the ENTIRE nation in 14 years. More people die in one month in Chicago! Where do I get this information? The Civil Rights memorial, that was set up to honor all the victims of hate crimes during the civil rights era.

I wonder even during those 14 years if more whites were killed by blacks?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...al-proof-of-what-exactly-a-mirage-perhps.html

Forum List

Back