"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

While not all black children are thugs, Trayvon Martin was a thug. Saying that Martin looked like he could be obama's son, is saying that obama's son would look like a thug.

No...its not saying that. Only people with water on the brain or that are intellectually lazy would draw that conclusion.

Trayvon Martin was a thug. He was a thug before he attacked George Zimmerman. He was a thug when he called himself the no limit nigga. He was a thug when he stole jewelry. He was a thug when he was bare knuckle fighting in the street.

He attacked the wrong person, as many others are now doing and he got exactly what he deserved.

Even if that were true whats that got to do with claiming the POTUS made the correlation that black kids were thugs? Lets not back pedal or move the goalposts because the person that made the claim was too stupid to realize how dysfunctional and simplistic his reasoning skills are.

No...its not saying that. Only people with water on the brain or that are intellectually lazy would draw that conclusion.

Trayvon Martin was a thug. He was a thug before he attacked George Zimmerman. He was a thug when he called himself the no limit nigga. He was a thug when he stole jewelry. He was a thug when he was bare knuckle fighting in the street.

He attacked the wrong person, as many others are now doing and he got exactly what he deserved.

Even if that were true whats that got to do with claiming the POTUS made the correlation that black kids were thugs? Lets not back pedal or move the goalposts because the person that made the claim was too stupid to realize how dysfunctional and simplistic his reasoning skills are.
POTUS made the correlation that his son would have looked like Trayvon Martin who was a thug. Too many black kids are, that much is clear. The proportion of violent crimes committed by black kids is astronomical compared to young whites. Asc is trying to excuse that fact because some white kids are thugs too. Yeah, that's going to solve the endemic problem and excuses young black violent crime.:confused:

POTUS made the correlation that his son would have looked like Trayvon Martin who was a thug. Too many black kids are, that much is clear. The proportion of violent crimes committed by black kids is astronomical compared to young whites. Asc is trying to excuse that fact because some white kids are thugs too. Yeah, that's going to solve the endemic problem and excuses young black violent crime.:confused:

Sorry Meathead. You made the correlation that he was saying thug because you brain is damaged from too much meth. No sane person thinks that. Practically everyone else on earth knows what he was talking about.

Once again i challenge you to find where I excuse any criminal behavior in black kids. I think you are using the same line of faulty, misguided reasoning that made you claim the POTUS said all black kids were thugs. You are starting to bore me now. Please post something that makes sense. Its hard to take you seriously as a rationale person.

"Oh, these black kids are just simply misunderstood. Hate crime is such a harsh term!" Liberals will say. Oh? Then what if the shoe was on the other foot? White kids knocking out random elderly black people on the street?

Yeah, I thought as much.
Have you seen any such commentary? Or are you just creatively affirming your status as a right-wing water-carrier?

"Oh, these black kids are just simply misunderstood. Hate crime is such a harsh term!" Liberals will say. Oh? Then what if the shoe was on the other foot? White kids knocking out random elderly black people on the street?

Yeah, I thought as much.
Have you seen any such commentary? Or are you just creatively affirming your status as a right-wing water-carrier?

Some lib on Fox News last night avoided the question too

Sorry Meathead. You made the correlation that he was saying thug because you brain is damaged from too much meth. No sane person thinks that. Practically everyone else on earth knows what he was talking about.

Once again i challenge you to find where I excuse any criminal behavior in black kids. I think you are using the same line of faulty, misguided reasoning that made you claim the POTUS said all black kids were thugs. You are starting to bore me now. Please post something that makes sense. Its hard to take you seriously as a rationale person.
You are painfully stupid. I am not saying that because of your race btw.

You are painfully stupid. I am not saying that because of your race btw.

So I guess that means you couldn't find any examples of me excusing criminal behavior? :lol:

BTW there is only one race. That was established a number of years ago moron.

The knockout game is just like the assault weapons the right wingers love, and try to blame on the mentally ill. Well, right wingers ARE mentally ill,so.... no surprise there.

Assplaster wants us to believe this crap isn't simply black hatred of whites and each other. Maybe we should offer these thugs free swimming lessons.....wait, blacks sink like a stone in water....I like it.

bth_subadiver.gif

Last edited:
The knockout game is just like the assault weapons the right wingers love, and try to blame on the mentally ill. Well, right wingers ARE mentally ill,so.... no surprise there.
If you are comparing the mass-shooting events with these "knockout" incidents you need to understand the difference between psychopathic episodes and acts of cowardly malice.

There is no comparison.

Assplaster wants us to believe this crap isn't simply black hatred of whites and each other. Maybe we should offer these thugs free swimming lessons.....wait, blacks sink like a stone in water....I like it.

bth_subadiver.gif

If you are a white racist I could give a fuck what you believe fake marine. For intelligent white people truly seeking understanding I don't mind giving my thoughts. BTW I'm pretty damn sure I could smoke your sorry ass in the 100m freestyle.

If you are comparing the mass-shooting events with these "knockout" incidents you need to understand the difference between psychopathic episodes and acts of cowardly malice.

There is no comparison.

Why do you say that? Both are examples of psychopathic (in other words anti social) behavior.

Websters Dictionary says:

Definition of PSYCHOPATHIC

: of, relating to, or characterized by psychopathy or antisocial personality disorder

bth_subadiver.gif

If you are a white racist I could give a fuck what you believe fake marine. For intelligent white people truly seeking understanding I don't mind giving my thoughts. BTW I'm pretty damn sure I could smoke your sorry ass in the 100m freestyle.

:lol: I kinda doubt any "white people seeking understanding" are paying attention to your drivel, Miss Assplaster. You're about as black as a snowball, you shave your legs with a hedge trimmer, and you still wear water wings in a wading pool.

Last edited:
Anybody notice that Obama is conspicuously absent from this discussion.

Perhaps it doesn't bother him that blacks are attacking people all over the country.

He likes to jump into every other discussion, but this one, nah......

Forum List

Back