"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

"Media craze"? WTF s0n?

If this were white on black, it would be wall to wall coverage, 24 hours day.

Far left guys just have this uncanny inability to connect the dots.

Somebody is going to set these assholes up and one of these savages is going to be on YOUTUBE seen getting his face blown off with some kind of PD .410 round. That's when this shit will stop.

Yes, media craze.

This has been all over the news this week.

Only because Women and the Elderly have been Targeted and because... PEOPLE HAVE FUCKING DIED...

I REALLY Hope some Young Buck Plays the Game with you so you can come back and tell us how much fun it was... If you Live or can still type or see.

Fuckstain.

:)

peace...

:cuckoo: You've lost your ever loving (tiny) fucking mind, dude. Get some help, for real.

There were people shot for playing this game before 2 nights ago, and before this new media craze about the game began.

"Media craze"? WTF s0n?

Somebody is going to set these assholes up and one of these savages is going to be on YOUTUBE seen getting his face blown off with some kind of PD .410 round. That's when this shit will stop.

Yes, media craze.

It has been all over the news this week because VICTIMS have fought back and shot their assailants. That's what made it news. Otherwise it would never have seen the light of day. Soon you will see "news" saying that it's open season on hunting young black men as more of the thugs are shot, stabbed or these children get waylaid by those bigger and stronger than they are.

Remember when President Obama referred to Trayvon Martin saying if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin?

Well, President Obama could repair the damage he has done to his honesty, integrity and credibility, if he had the guts and referred to one of the black thugs knocking down unsuspecting white old victims, saying that if he had a son he would look like the thug.

Why would he do that? Thugs dont have a certain look. All that would do is cause people to associate thugs to black kids. Wait...thats what racist, bigoted clowns do anyway. :lol:
Obama himself made the correlation between thugs and a son he might have. And yes, there is a very strong association between young black males and thugs. The reasons are obvious.

"Media craze"? WTF s0n?

Yes, media craze.

It has been all over the news this week because VICTIMS have fought back and shot their assailants. That's what made it news. Otherwise it would never have seen the light of day. Soon you will see "news" saying that it's open season on hunting young black men as more of the thugs are shot, stabbed or these children get waylaid by those bigger and stronger than they are.

It made the news before anyone was shot, it will make the news again.

This game has been around for years. Just exceptionally dumb punks getting their rocks off violently. If it's not this it's another thing, they're scumbags.

When I was in College I lived in the bad part of Troy. I took a Vacation to Mexico. When I got back, my car was gone. I found out It got towed because of a street-cleaning they announced AFTER I had left.

Until I found that out, I was enraged and planning to quit saving the money and just move the fuck out of there, thinking it was stolen.

Then I found out it was just a tow, and the rage subsided.

Two nights after that, a block and a half away, a guy got a knock on his door at 2:30 a.m.

He answered it and got shot in the stomach. The cops found the kid who did it pretty easily. "Gang initiation." :cuckoo:

Yea, I moved fast as fuck after that. Kids are savages.

Last edited:
Remember when President Obama referred to Trayvon Martin saying if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin?

Well, President Obama could repair the damage he has done to his honesty, integrity and credibility, if he had the guts and referred to one of the black thugs knocking down unsuspecting white old victims, saying that if he had a son he would look like the thug.

Why would he do that? Thugs dont have a certain look. All that would do is cause people to associate thugs to black kids. Wait...thats what racist, bigoted clowns do anyway. :lol:

Yes. You are absolutely correct. The level of violence among black teens will be expanded to ALL black teens and no one is going to care whether or not THIS particular, individual teen is violent. It's already happened. It is assumed that the kid is violent. The label of racism won't work anymore. The non-black public won't care anymore. Better to be a live racist than a dead liberal.

So you freely admit you are either too much of a bigot, too lazy or too stupid to realize that its not all black kids or even a majority of them?

Obama himself made the correlation between thugs and a son he might have. And yes, there is a very strong association between young black males and thugs. The reasons are obvious.

When did the POTUS make this correlation? Do you have a link? I never heard him say that. Yes the reasons are obvious and that should frighten you. Why are you so easily led instead of thinking for yourself?

When did the POTUS make this correlation? Do you have a link? I never heard him say that. Yes the reasons are obvious and that should frighten you. Why are you so easily led instead of thinking for yourself?
Knock yourself out. :D:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is all black kids. There is no recorded incident of a white kid playing the knock out game. Sorry, but that's the way it is. It might not be a majority of black kids, it's just that ALL of the incidents involve black kids.

You are part of the problem. An actual CAUSE of black kids behaving like this. Make excuses, remove responsibility, find some sort of outlandish justification and that's how the violent conduct among black kids got as bad as it is. You THINK you are standing up for your own kind and the innocent kind. What you are really doing is making it worse.

The ?Knock-Out? Game ? LewRockwell.com
ome in the media, as well as in politics, may think that they are trying to avoid provoking a race war by ignoring or playing down these attacks. But the way to prevent a race war is by stopping these attacks, not trying to sanitize them.

If these attacks continue, and continue to grow, more and more people are going to know about them, regardless of the media or the politicians. Responsible people of all races need to support a crackdown on these attacks, which can provoke a white backlash that can escalate into a race war.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPtUfOs7Gs]Obama: "If I Had A Son, He Would Look Like Trayvon" - YouTube[/ame]

I tried my best to knock myself out but I never heard him mention "thug" in the entire clip. Will wonders never cease? I did hear him say "this boy" and that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon. I think what really happened is that you want to believe all black children are thugs and grasp at any and everything to reaffirm that belief because it makes you feel better about your lack of accomplishment. Either that or you dont know what correlation means. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPtUfOs7Gs]Obama: "If I Had A Son, He Would Look Like Trayvon" - YouTube[/ame]

I tried my best to knock myself out but I never heard him mention "thug" in the entire clip. Will wonders never cease? I did hear him say "this boy" and that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon. I think what really happened is that you want to believe all black children are thugs and grasp at any and everything to reaffirm that belief because it makes you feel better about your lack of accomplishment. Either that or you dont know what correlation means. :lol:
Not all black kids are thugs, but Trayvon was and it got him killed. Obama shows great empathy for the thug, saying if he had a son he would like Trayvon, but is mum on those being "knocked out" by those who look like him.

Ass, no one is buying this shit. The color of too many thugs is the US is black. Your concern should be on changing this, not denying it.

It is all black kids. There is no recorded incident of a white kid playing the knock out game. Sorry, but that's the way it is. It might not be a majority of black kids, it's just that ALL of the incidents involve black kids.

You are part of the problem. An actual CAUSE of black kids behaving like this. Make excuses, remove responsibility, find some sort of outlandish justification and that's how the violent conduct among black kids got as bad as it is. You THINK you are standing up for your own kind and the innocent kind. What you are really doing is making it worse.

The ?Knock-Out? Game ? LewRockwell.com
ome in the media, as well as in politics, may think that they are trying to avoid provoking a race war by ignoring or playing down these attacks. But the way to prevent a race war is by stopping these attacks, not trying to sanitize them.

If these attacks continue, and continue to grow, more and more people are going to know about them, regardless of the media or the politicians. Responsible people of all races need to support a crackdown on these attacks, which can provoke a white backlash that can escalate into a race war.

Why do only white suburban kids try to kill everyone in their schools? They act like wild feral animals. You don't see Black kids doing that. Why does the media criminalize Black kids but the white kids are only troubled souls with pent up anger?

LOL at your comment that I'm part of the problem. Please quote where I have excused or removed responsibility for any type of behavior like the knockout game. Your brain must not be functioning correctly son. I have said a number of times its a stupid and dangerous thing to do. Not because I am worried about a race war but because its flat out wrong.

Not all black kids are thugs, but Trayvon was and it got him killed. Obama shows great empathy for the thug, saying if he had a son he would like Trayvon, but is mum on those being "knocked out" by those who look like him.

Ass, no one is buying this shit. The color of too many thugs is the US is black. Your concern should be on changing this, not denying it.

No one is buying that sentiment Meat. Seeing as the gangster lifestyle was started, maintained, and glorified by whites (mafia anyone) how can you possibly say that? My concern is on changing all behavior that hurts people be the perpetrators be any ethnicity. All you are doing is falling for the current brainwashing campaign so the people that run this country can divert your attention while they continue to erode your ability to think for yourself.

While not all black children are thugs, Trayvon Martin was a thug. Saying that Martin looked like he could be obama's son, is saying that obama's son would look like a thug.

No one is buying that sentiment Meat. Seeing as the gangster lifestyle was started, maintained, and glorified by whites (mafia anyone) how can you possibly say that? My concern is on changing all behavior that hurts people be the perpetrators be any ethnicity. All you are doing is falling for the current brainwashing campaign so the people that run this country can divert your attention while they continue to erode your ability to think for yourself.
You sound like a criminal trying to justify his crime by pointing out that others did it. It is extremely pathetic as well as being futility lame. The reason black kids are thugs today is because of the Mafia or Al Capone?!

Have some pride. If not in yourself then at least your race.

You sound like a criminal trying to justify his crime by pointing out that others did it. ...

When Bush was in office "Clinton did it too!"
:lol:

While not all black children are thugs, Trayvon Martin was a thug. Saying that Martin looked like he could be obama's son, is saying that obama's son would look like a thug.

No...its not saying that. Only people with water on the brain or that are intellectually lazy would draw that conclusion.

The teens that were caught pretty much all say they were high on pot at the time they were playing their game. Drugs reducing their inhibitions goes a long way to making these kinds of attacks inevitable. It also puts to rest the myth of pot mellowing users out.

You sound like a criminal trying to justify his crime by pointing out that others did it. It is extremely pathetic as well as being futility lame. The reason black kids are thugs today is because of the Mafia or Al Capone?!

Have some pride. If not in yourself then at least your race.

No...I was pointing out the pride white people have in the gangster lifestyle but are quick condemn the same actions if Black kids do it. How is that justifying crime or saying its the reason a small minority of Black kids emulate those actions? i would think the glorifying of crime is more of a white problem. Tells me that something is wrong with white culture by your logic.

No...its not saying that. Only people with water on the brain or that are intellectually lazy would draw that conclusion.

Trayvon Martin was a thug. He was a thug before he attacked George Zimmerman. He was a thug when he called himself the no limit nigga. He was a thug when he stole jewelry. He was a thug when he was bare knuckle fighting in the street.

He attacked the wrong person, as many others are now doing and he got exactly what he deserved.

Forum List

Back