Know your enemy! A brilliant history of truth in the face of deception

url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc]Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction) - YouTube[/url]

didn't you post this a few days ago?

Yes, but it was attached to my blog. Can't do that, I guess. Sure is making folks mad though. jillian, the ol' shrew that she is, subtracted points from me for posting it. So did MHunterB the first time I put it up. LOL!

Last edited:
I wonder, does a Christian stop supporting Israel when clear cut evidence according to the OP that Israel supports Satan?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qGstcJocPs]Know Your Enemy (Part 71 - Israeli Supreme Court) - YouTube[/ame]

Until 1947, no Christian was concerned with Israel. Christian faith is certainly not based on Israel, which serves as a symbol and metaphor, but not a physical place. Ultimately, Christianity is not material. This disturbs many dedicated materialists who nevertheless manage somehow to confuse people into thinking otherwise. The material world exists in Christianity, but in a context of infinity and pure being (what has a beginning has an end).

What is this insistence about Israel in a faith-based way? Is this why people think the US should support that nation? That reason should exclude the possibility since it is against the constitution.

Israel is one of the many countries of the world. Some are allies, some are enemies, and the rest fall in between.

Until 1947, no Christian was concerned with Israel. Christian faith is certainly not based on Israel, which serves as a symbol and metaphor, but not a physical place. Ultimately, Christianity is not material. This disturbs many dedicated materialists who nevertheless manage somehow to confuse people into thinking otherwise. The material world exists in Christianity, but in a context of infinity and pure being (what has a beginning has an end).

What is this insistence about Israel in a faith-based way? Is this why people think the US should support that nation? That reason should exclude the possibility since it is against the constitution.

Israel is one of the many countries of the world. Some are allies, some are enemies, and the rest fall in between.

What's against the Constitution, positive, supportive relations with other nations? According to scripture, Israel is a place of both spiritual and geographic importance. I disagree. Materialism has nothing to do with this concern whatsoever.

This is instructive. . . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTDxu7XnLDs]Know Your Enemy Part 67 - The War on Parents - By The Fuel Project - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder, does a Christian stop supporting Israel when clear cut evidence according to the OP that Israel supports Satan?

Know Your Enemy (Part 71 - Israeli Supreme Court) - YouTube

So Israel is not the historical target of Satan's hatred? And how does a Christian stop standing by Israel and still be a Christian?

Can you elaborate more on that? That part where you said Satans hatred. Also I wouldn't go that far and claim you can't be Christian if ou don't stand by Israel. What you might mean is the second coming thing. I think there4 described it well. And I read somewhere Satan will come from canyons somewhere in Israel. Does the Bible mention anything relating to that?

Israel has been the target of Satan's wrath throughout history. I have no idea out of which nation the final antichrist will come. There's nothing in the Bible that indicates he will come out of Israel. The fact that Israel's Supreme Court building is designed around the ancient Babylonian paradigm doesn't mean that Israel is the seat of evil. The entire world is filled with the symbols of Baal. The world is Satan’s. Always has been. On the contrary, it would appear that in the final days of Satan, virtually the whole world will close on Israel, and Christ will strike its armies down.

I stand with Israel and its people, for I am a Jew, engrafted by God.

that's ridiculous. Christians have been looking forward to the gathering of Israel and looking to restore it for centuries before it actually happened. Heck, the Freakin Crusades were all about saving the Holy Land. Christians held Jerusalem and the surounding territory for quite a while. They didn't care? Why the heck would they go to that effort if they didn't?

that's ridiculous. Christians have been looking forward to the gathering of Israel and looking to restore it for centuries before it actually happened. Heck, the Freakin Crusades were all about saving the Holy Land. Christians held Jerusalem and the surounding territory for quite a while. They didn't care? Why the heck would they go to that effort if they didn't?

Oh, gee, that's right! The Crusades were all about religion and doing good. I guess I forgot.

Could you forward you message to the Byzantines?

Forum List

Back