The Jewish democrats (80 percent of you) deserve whats happening to your people.

The 10/7 attacks were planned with WEF/Israeli officials who have sold out Israel to the WEF.
First interesting post in the thread, imho . .
But distinguish between Deep State personnel who are Israelis and the vast majority of jews who haven't a clue about what is going on .

And don't lose sight of Israel just being a way of getting the US to get heavily involved -- then the big boys will enter and rip the US into submission .
That was the October 7 False Flag which has proceeded predictably and perfectly so far .
Possible Tilt Moment is right now .

We warned you and your God warned you and warned you and warned you again and again.

Now,for those of you Jewish democrats who'll continue to pretend that the left in this country aren't the enemy and have been the whole time as you created and danced around your golden calves in the entertainment industry, reap what you've sewn.

You've betrayed your land and your people. Most of you won't get it and some might. Some might.

Get ready for the biggest I TOLD YOU SO in history.

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!
Jewish people who oppose Israel's bestial savagery in Gaza have reported not feeling threatened at all. They even participate in protests with no problem. If somebody feels threatened due to their internal blood lust against helpless people, that sounds like a personal problem. Mike Johnson felt plenty threatened speaking to Columbia, and he's an evangelical nutjob who's not even Jewish. Does opposing his animal hatred make somebody antisemitic, too?

Jewish people who oppose Israel's bestial savagery in Gaza have reported not feeling threatened at all. They even participate in protests with no problem. If somebody feels threatened due to their internal blood lust against helpless people, that sounds like a personal problem. Mike Johnson felt plenty threatened speaking to Columbia, and he's an evangelical nutjob who's not even Jewish. Does opposing his animal hatred make somebody antisemitic, too?
Shut up nazi

We warned you and your God warned you and warned you and warned you again and again.

Now,for those of you Jewish democrats who'll continue to pretend that the left in this country aren't the enemy and have been the whole time as you created and danced around your golden calves in the entertainment industry, reap what you've sewn.

You've betrayed your land and your people. Most of you won't get it and some might. Some might.

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!
Welcome to pigeon holding 101 people, I'll be yer teacher, you can call me Mr. Patronize.

This is so typical Nazi Luiza sh#t racist OUTCAST Troll.

Hamas supporter in London says the quiet part out loud

“Hitler knew how to deal with these people"

It always has been pure Jew-hatred under the guise of anti-Zionism.

Watch more from @ThevoiceAlexa on the ground at https://t.co/RP773XzDEP.

pic.twitter.com/JpiXSfptLW

— Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) November 11, 2023

tala-e1626449234754-640x400.jpeg

word-image-1565180474606.jpeg

Swastikas over Gaza

1*Y0nQb4BAi-9ccjOJHJUCmw.jpeg

Nazi-Arab Palestine plot
Since WW2
Nazi Palestine
+-+254761279_140.jpg

Outcast racist Luiza also likes to push conspiracy theories. As is users, posters don't post their own opinions individually.

Bestial savagery = warning in advance. Aide and comfort. Convoys to safety. Food and water. Ect.

If the left is against the Zionists and the right is against the Zionists too, as you have to be suggesting, then does that mean the daylight between the two sides has to be between the two political parties?

I think it's now mass confusion in that nobody knows wheter or not the Zionists under Bibi are going to try to re-establish their right to escalate violence indiscriminately over Iran.

Few Americans want to talk about that elephant in the room. It could be due to mass ignorance on not understanding the situation?
The elephant in the room is that the anger and hatred masks itself as being limited to anger with Zionists and/or the nation state of Israel. But, listening to the content of the Hamas protestors, seeing Jewish students on campuses being targeted, and witnessing the intolerance and anger towards Jews universally by Reps Talib and Omar over the last few years, I am convinced Israel could capitulate to Hamas, the UN, and all other entities around the world and the anger against Jews would still be there.

As for American Liberal Jews, they need to start throwing some muscle within the Democrat Party and among fellow Liberals or break off and form their own party.

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!

American Jews aren't responsible for the right wing Likkud in Israel.

As their Israeli babies are being baked alive in ovens. Oh, not being reported here? Yeah, that's what's happening.
Ingredients>
ras el hanout
onion
carrot
celery
humus
chicken fat
baby

Prep>
roll baby in humus add libtard amounts or ras el hanout, add onion carrot celery, stuff with propaganda , place in deep state crock with chickenhawk fat, cook @ fahrenheit 451 while chanting Ketuvim , serve with manischewitz whine and ample guilt.....

~S~

Last edited:
The elephant in the room is that the anger and hatred masks itself as being limited to anger with Zionists and/or the nation state of Israel. But, listening to the content of the Hamas protestors, seeing Jewish students on campuses being targeted, and witnessing the intolerance and anger towards Jews universally by Reps Talib and Omar over the last few years, I am convinced Israel could capitulate to Hamas, the UN, and all other entities around the world and the anger against Jews would still be there.
I think that's likely now, considering that the genocide can't be undone.
As for American Liberal Jews, they need to start throwing some muscle within the Democrat Party and among fellow Liberals or break off and form their own party.

It's an idea but are there really any liberal American jews? As has been seen so many times in the past, something has caused the entire world to turn against the Jews. This is unjust when we all know that it's the Zionists that are responsible for the genocide.

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!
Jews arent stupid. They know the party of White Nationalist America are supporting the killing of brown Muslims which gets the American right off. Once Israel is done killing Palestinian terrorists and civilians the right wing will be chanting in the streets of Charlottesville again about good people on both sides.

You have to wake up way earlier to fool Jews. People have been trying to kill them for 4,000 years so they know rhetoric when they see it.

It's an idea but are there really any liberal American jews? As has been seen so many times in the past, something has caused the entire world to turn against the Jews. This is unjust when we all know that it's the Zionists that are responsible for the genocide.
Root cause of the genocide is a debate.

Ahhhhh still feeling comfortable with "zionists."

Forum List

Back