Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe wasnt my favorite player. I admired him more as a father and a boy that improved himself and became a man. I became a fan after he retired when I found he shared the same mentality about tackling life as I do.

Kobe wasnt my favorite player. I admired him more as a father and a boy that improved himself and became a man. I became a fan after he retired when I found he shared the same mentality about tackling life as I do.
Kobe didnt get to the top by giving blowjobs. You guys are nothing alike.

Kobe didnt get to the top by giving blowjobs. You guys are nothing alike.
He-he! Nasty, nasty, but funny!

3nbhwb.gif

Kobe should have taken a cab instead

That would make a great epitaph. In the real world, anyone else would have, but when you can get to be rich and famous just for dribbling a basketball, you also think you don't need to deal with traffic and can just rent a chopper to zoom over everyone and fly in like a superstar. Just a good thing I suppose he didn't lay an egg on innocent people. Too bad about the kid though.

That would make a great epitaph. In the real world, anyone else would have, but when you can get to be rich and famous just for dribbling a basketball, you also think you don't need to deal with traffic and can just rent a chopper to zoom over everyone and fly in like a superstar. Just a good thing I suppose he didn't lay an egg on innocent people. Too bad about the kid though.
I believe it was his own chopper, not a rental. Sikorsky helicopters are actually pretty amazing. That company took a big hit with this one.

Sikorsky-S-76B-e1580074066562-678x381.jpg

I believe it was his own chopper, not a rental. Sikorsky helicopters are actually pretty amazing. That company took a big hit with this one.

! have my own chopper and private pilot too. Really saves time getting groceries or taking the daughter to the dentist, though the supermarket gets mad at me cause it takes up half their parking lot and when I land on the dentist's roof, it knocks his plaster loose! Hey doc, just add it to the bill, I can afford it. But as a rich and famous person, I don't need to care what the little people think. Driving in traffic to go to a kid's game is after all, for the pions. I'd show you a picture of my chopper, but it's out right now getting a flame job (red and yellow) and an engine overhaul. Lot of upkeep on those 8 million dollars whirlybirds! :rolleyes:

I’m a die hard Lakers fan. It’s sad day that I cried when I heard the news. My whole family and friends are mourning.

Like I posted several times in Politics or Current Event sections when members talking bad about California.

I travel to LA and SF heavily during NBA season just to watch the Lakers or Golden State.. It’s the only live sports that I watch.

He's the one who raped that 17-year-old girl in Eagle, Colorado, and a high-priced team of lawyers got him off anyway. So guess how sorry I'm not?

I bet she'll feel better today.
It's strange how the left is blubbering over an accused rapist.

I guess this was early in the day and the official word hadn't gotten out to heap praise on Kobe for some strange reason. MSNBC reporter calls Kobe's team "The Los Angeles N**gers".

MSNBC calls team “Los Angeles *******” during live broadcast about Kobe’s death ‍♂️

Last edited:
Words cannot express how sad is this for me.... One of my son called me screaming DAAAAAAD Kobe died in a helicopter crash. I was stunned and shocked. We both cried..

I watched Kobe played his games for many years at Staples. I met him once during one of his kids summer league games in Orange County in 2012 with Byron Scott.

The way they keep talking about Kobe on Faux News.....for over 10 mins with no interruption on their fawning coverage of dead Kobe.....I wonder if even Faux News will use it as an excuse not to cover the Trump Defense phase of the Senate trial.

The rapist finally got his just reward. Too bad other people had to pay for his Karma debt.

Am I the only one who thinks the MSM’s fawning coverage of his death, is overblown?

Words cannot express how sad is this for me.... One of my son called me screaming DAAAAAAD Kobe died in a helicopter crash. I was stunned and shocked. We both cried..

I watched Kobe played his games for many years at Staples. I met him once during one of his kids summer league games in Orange County in 2012 with Byron Scott.

I am sorry for him and his family. However I don't understand the utter adulation of athletes and celebrities. He played a game. That's all.

By the way....how many women was Kobe accused of raping??

Had to be at least 20 or 30......should be dozens of accusers still speaking out against what he did....

And we all know how much we are to believe ALL accusers....

His death is most unfortunate. He was a great basketball player and seems to have been a good person. However, I’m saddened by his daughter’s death. He had a great life. She was just getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back