Koch Bros Are Blinking

These assholes have hurt this country badly. Learn how to hit them back on a local level. Boycott these bastards.

Koch companies supply fuels for transportation, energy to heat and cool buildings, fibers for high-quality carpets and garments, water filtration and pollution control equipment, fertilizer, consumer products, building materials, and more.

Flint Hills Resources, LLC, through its subsidiaries, produces fuel that helps power the American economy. It operates refineries in Minnesota, Texas and Alaska with a combined crude oil processing capacity of about 670,000 barrels per day. The company also produces and markets petrochemicals, ethanol, biofuels, and asphalt; and owns a 50 percent interest in a lubricants base oil facility in Louisiana.

Koch Pipeline Company, L.P. owns or operates more than 4,000 miles of pipelines that transport crude oil, refined petroleum products, ethanol, natural gas liquids, and chemicals.

Based in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific LLC and its subsidiaries are among the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. Georgia-Pacific has long been a leading supplier to large do-it-yourself warehouse retailers, with a wide variety of building products.

Koch Fertilizer, LLC and its subsidiaries are among the world's largest producers and marketers of fertilizer products, with the capability to market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually. The companies offer an industry-leading portfolio of products including high performance fertilizers.

INVISTA is one of the world’s largest integrated producers of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. The company’s advantaged technologies for nylon, spandex and polyester are used to produce clothing, carpet, car parts and countless other everyday products.

Koch Chemical Technology Group, LLC and its subsidiaries help deliver cleaner air and water worldwide by specializing in process and pollution control equipment. Subsidiaries include Koch-Glitsch, LP; Koch Membrane Systems, Inc.; Koch Heat Transfer Company, LP; John Zink Hamworthy Combustion; Optimized Process Designs; and Koch Knight, LLC.

Koch Supply & Trading companies around the world trade crude oil; refined petroleum products; gas liquids; natural gas, liquefied natural gas and emission allowances; industrial metals; and other commodities.

Koch Minerals, LLC and its subsidiaries are among the world’s largest dry-bulk commodity handlers, annually marketing and trading more than 40 million tons product, as well as petroleum and natural gas properties. Subsidiaries include Koch Carbon, LLC; The C. Reiss Coal Company; Koch Exploration Company, LLC, and KM Proppants, LLC.

The Matador Cattle Company, a division of Koch Agriculture Company, operates three ranches in Montana, Texas and Kansas totaling more than 440,000 acres and 11,000 cattle.

Koch Business Solutions, LP, provides consulting and transactional services in the areas of human resources, information technology, finance, accounting and facilities management for Koch companies worldwide. The company has 800 employees and three main locations: Atlanta, Wichita, Kan., and Green Bay, Wis., with many employees working remotely from within other Koch company sites.

These assholes have hurt this country badly. Learn how to hit them back on a local level. Boycott these bastards.

Koch companies supply fuels for transportation, energy to heat and cool buildings, fibers for high-quality carpets and garments, water filtration and pollution control equipment, fertilizer, consumer products, building materials, and more.

Flint Hills Resources, LLC, through its subsidiaries, produces fuel that helps power the American economy. It operates refineries in Minnesota, Texas and Alaska with a combined crude oil processing capacity of about 670,000 barrels per day. The company also produces and markets petrochemicals, ethanol, biofuels, and asphalt; and owns a 50 percent interest in a lubricants base oil facility in Louisiana.

Koch Pipeline Company, L.P. owns or operates more than 4,000 miles of pipelines that transport crude oil, refined petroleum products, ethanol, natural gas liquids, and chemicals.

Based in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific LLC and its subsidiaries are among the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. Georgia-Pacific has long been a leading supplier to large do-it-yourself warehouse retailers, with a wide variety of building products.

Koch Fertilizer, LLC and its subsidiaries are among the world's largest producers and marketers of fertilizer products, with the capability to market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually. The companies offer an industry-leading portfolio of products including high performance fertilizers.

INVISTA is one of the world’s largest integrated producers of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. The company’s advantaged technologies for nylon, spandex and polyester are used to produce clothing, carpet, car parts and countless other everyday products.

Koch Chemical Technology Group, LLC and its subsidiaries help deliver cleaner air and water worldwide by specializing in process and pollution control equipment. Subsidiaries include Koch-Glitsch, LP; Koch Membrane Systems, Inc.; Koch Heat Transfer Company, LP; John Zink Hamworthy Combustion; Optimized Process Designs; and Koch Knight, LLC.

Koch Supply & Trading companies around the world trade crude oil; refined petroleum products; gas liquids; natural gas, liquefied natural gas and emission allowances; industrial metals; and other commodities.

Koch Minerals, LLC and its subsidiaries are among the world’s largest dry-bulk commodity handlers, annually marketing and trading more than 40 million tons product, as well as petroleum and natural gas properties. Subsidiaries include Koch Carbon, LLC; The C. Reiss Coal Company; Koch Exploration Company, LLC, and KM Proppants, LLC.

The Matador Cattle Company, a division of Koch Agriculture Company, operates three ranches in Montana, Texas and Kansas totaling more than 440,000 acres and 11,000 cattle.

Koch Business Solutions, LP, provides consulting and transactional services in the areas of human resources, information technology, finance, accounting and facilities management for Koch companies worldwide. The company has 800 employees and three main locations: Atlanta, Wichita, Kan., and Green Bay, Wis., with many employees working remotely from within other Koch company sites.

What part of that am I supposed to hate them for again? Is it the success part or something else?

What part of that am I supposed to hate them for again? Is it the success part or something else?

You'll find out on October 18. Go back to your cartoons and X-Box.

And Ted Cruz is their bitch.

:mad: I wonder how much they are funding Ted Cruz's bank account

Here is an App to help you to know some of the products to boycott. these guys make me sick.

If you’ve ever bought Brawny paper towels, Angel Soft toilet paper or Dixie cups, you’ve contributed cash to Georgia-Pacific, a subsidiary of Koch Industries .

If you’ve purchased a pair of yoga pants containing Lycra or a Stainmaster carpet, you’ve indirectly handed the Kochs your money: Koch Industries bought Invista, the world’s largest fiber and textiles company, in 2004 from DuPont.
Want To Boycott Koch Brothers' Products While Shopping? There's An App For That - Forbes

Good idea to study who is really running the country. These 2 brothers started the Tea Party and want to cause chaos so that we are distracted by the poisons that their companies are putting into our air, soils and water. They pay a pretty penny as well to get what they want.

The Kochs have backed to Tea Party all along, but now they see that they could lose a whole bunch of money if the country goes bust.

Good idea to study who is really running the country. These 2 brothers started the Tea Party and want to cause chaos so that we are distracted by the poisons that their companies are putting into our air, soils and water. They pay a pretty penny as well to get what they want.
OK then. So I'm supposed to be pissed off by your previous post...

If you’ve ever bought Brawny paper towels, Angel Soft toilet paper or Dixie cups, you’ve contributed cash to Georgia-Pacific, a subsidiary of Koch Industries .

If you’ve purchased a pair of yoga pants containing Lycra or a Stainmaster carpet, you’ve indirectly handed the Kochs your money: Koch Industries bought Invista, the world’s largest fiber and textiles company, in 2004 from DuPont.

The poisons they are putting in the air and the ground and water producing paper towels? Toilet paper?

I like to use paper towels in the kitchen, I certainly like wiping my ass after taking a huge democrat, the softer the paper the better. I don't do yoga but I sure as hell want those that do to be able to have pants on. I like my carpet to be stain resistant, it's much better than replacing the carpet after the nieces spill something.

I'm with you here. I want these damn Koch's behind bars! They are producing way too much shit I want and am willing to buy! These fuckers just gotta go. They are producing way more shit I need than anyone should be allowed to produce.

The poisons they are putting in the air and the ground and water producing paper towels? Toilet paper?

I like to use paper towels in the kitchen, I certainly like wiping my ass after taking a huge democrat, the softer the paper the better. I don't do yoga but I sure as hell want those that do to be able to have pants on. I like my carpet to be stain resistant, it's much better than replacing the carpet after the nieces spill something.

I'm with you here. I want these damn Koch's behind bars! They are producing way too much shit I want and am willing to buy! These fuckers just gotta go. They are producing way more shit I need than anyone should be allowed to produce.

Not trying to piss you off

The INVISTA plant in La Porte, Texas, is one of several facilities in Texas where Koch manufactures some 4 billion pounds of nylon intermediate chemicals a year, for use in the production of INVISTA products like Stainmaster carpet, Antron carpet fiber, Cordura fabric and Lycra spandex. Formaldehyde is stored at the site, in the Houston suburbs, and a spill and vaporization could threaten almost 1.9 million people who live nearby.
Koch’s Georgia-Pacific paper plant in Camas, Wash., stands across the Columbia River from the Portland, Ore., airport. Because of its proximity to Portland, the plant puts 840,648 people in potential danger from a spill of chlorine dioxide, which is used at the facility to bleach pulp for paper towels and office paper.
The aging Flint Hills Resources oil refinery in Corpus Christi, Texas, lies on the road to nearby Calallen, and exposes 349,862 people to a potential spill and vapor cloud of highly toxic hydrofluoric acid, which can damage skin, lungs and eyes and cause pain and vomiting.
The Koch Nitrogen Wood River terminal in East Alton, Ill., lies across the Mississippi River from the metropolitan St. Louis area. In case of a spill and vaporization, the 60 million pounds of anhydrous ammonia stored at the plant could endanger 290,000 people.
Georgia-Pacific’s Port Hudson facility is located in Zachary, La., north of Baton Rouge. The chlorine used in the manufacture of paper towels and other Koch products could endanger 230,263 nearby residents.
To make the Quilted Northern toilet paper and Brawny paper towels manufactured at the aging Georgia-Pacific facility in Palatka, Fla., Koch uses chlorine dioxide. A spill and resultant chlorine gas cloud could threaten the safety of 140,000 people.
Georgia-Pacific’s Leaf River plant in New Augusta, Miss., is located southeast of Hattiesburg. The chlorine used in this pulp plant could endanger 123,340 nearby residents.
The INVISTA plant in Victoria, Texas, is located between San Antonio and the Gulf of Mexico, to the north of Corpus Christi. Like its counterpart in La Porte, Texas this facility makes nylon based products, but the threat here is anhydrous ammonia which, in a vapor cloud, could threaten 106,558 people.
Georgia-Pacific’s Brunswick, Ga., pulp mill is at the outskirts of this coastal town, not far from the resorts of Sea Island and Jekyll Island. Chlorine dioxide is used for bleaching pulp, putting 90,000 nearby residents in potential danger.
Koch Nitrogen’s Taft Terminal is on the Mississippi River, upstream from New Orleans. It stores anhydrous ammonia used in the manufacture of fertilizer. A spill and vapor cloud could endanger 81,210 nearby residents.

What a couple of azzhats.

Boycott Koch Industries. Boycott these SOBs. This just proves that NYT article on Sunday was spot on.

Kochs to Congress: Focus on spending, not Obamacare
Kochs to Congress: Focus on spending, not Obamacare - NBC Politics
So you're shilling to close down the Kochs and the half million New Yorkers who lose their jobs when you do are going to get welfare from ... putting skid row bums to work?

And the majority of the states affected besides NYC are Texas and the deep South.

Obama really does hate the Southern United States and is targeting us for job elimination. I say we eliminate Obama's job through impeachment instead, so millions of Americans do not lose their jobs on account of Obama extracting his revenge against states who did not support him in the last presidential election.

Sure, NTPP. :lol:

Last edited:

Boycott Koch Industries. Boycott these SOBs. This just proves that NYT article on Sunday was spot on.

So you won't be watching PBS for your talking points anymore? Hey, if you're gonna boycott Koch Brothers then you gotta boycott the TV network they fund so handily.

Think you'll miss Sesame Street much? Withdrawal may be a genuine bitch!

The plant in Corpus Christi cleaned up all its brownfields and started a new program to eliminate all pollutants through incentives while Bush was president.

A woman blamed the current EPA for the situation. That is run by Barack Obama and his minions.

So who's at fault here? The woman in the video blames the Obama Administration EPA. Obama has had 6 years to clean it up.

Are you sure that video is current? The last time I was in Corpus Christi, the air was pristine and no longer smelled like oil. I visit there frequently. It was at an all time worst case scenario before GW Bush ever became Governor.

Now, all of a sudden you Democrats are all bothered by a current crisis. Or are you digging into old files that are 20 years old and still carry a stigma from Democrats doing nothing to stop the pollution all those years they were in power.

Not too smart, kiddies. :rolleyes:

Not trying to piss you off

The INVISTA plant in La Porte, Texas, is one of several facilities in Texas where Koch manufactures some 4 billion pounds of nylon intermediate chemicals a year, for use in the production of INVISTA products like Stainmaster carpet, Antron carpet fiber, Cordura fabric and Lycra spandex. Formaldehyde is stored at the site, in the Houston suburbs, and a spill and vaporization could threaten almost 1.9 million people who live nearby.
Koch’s Georgia-Pacific paper plant in Camas, Wash., stands across the Columbia River from the Portland, Ore., airport. Because of its proximity to Portland, the plant puts 840,648 people in potential danger from a spill of chlorine dioxide, which is used at the facility to bleach pulp for paper towels and office paper.
The aging Flint Hills Resources oil refinery in Corpus Christi, Texas, lies on the road to nearby Calallen, and exposes 349,862 people to a potential spill and vapor cloud of highly toxic hydrofluoric acid, which can damage skin, lungs and eyes and cause pain and vomiting.
The Koch Nitrogen Wood River terminal in East Alton, Ill., lies across the Mississippi River from the metropolitan St. Louis area. In case of a spill and vaporization, the 60 million pounds of anhydrous ammonia stored at the plant could endanger 290,000 people.
Georgia-Pacific’s Port Hudson facility is located in Zachary, La., north of Baton Rouge. The chlorine used in the manufacture of paper towels and other Koch products could endanger 230,263 nearby residents.
To make the Quilted Northern toilet paper and Brawny paper towels manufactured at the aging Georgia-Pacific facility in Palatka, Fla., Koch uses chlorine dioxide. A spill and resultant chlorine gas cloud could threaten the safety of 140,000 people.
Georgia-Pacific’s Leaf River plant in New Augusta, Miss., is located southeast of Hattiesburg. The chlorine used in this pulp plant could endanger 123,340 nearby residents.
The INVISTA plant in Victoria, Texas, is located between San Antonio and the Gulf of Mexico, to the north of Corpus Christi. Like its counterpart in La Porte, Texas this facility makes nylon based products, but the threat here is anhydrous ammonia which, in a vapor cloud, could threaten 106,558 people.
Georgia-Pacific’s Brunswick, Ga., pulp mill is at the outskirts of this coastal town, not far from the resorts of Sea Island and Jekyll Island. Chlorine dioxide is used for bleaching pulp, putting 90,000 nearby residents in potential danger.
Koch Nitrogen’s Taft Terminal is on the Mississippi River, upstream from New Orleans. It stores anhydrous ammonia used in the manufacture of fertilizer. A spill and vapor cloud could endanger 81,210 nearby residents.

You aren't pissing me off at all. You're proving you have no clue as to how products that people want to buy are produced. You have an entire list of could be, may happen, worse case scenarios with no solutions other than being all upset something could happen someday.

You are a bottom feeder consumer. You get all upset over how something is made and want to end that process but you refuse to pound out your own damn toilet paper.

More people are at risk if they have to wipe their ass with a stick than are in danger of some imaginary disaster if the toilet paper factory explodes.

STFU and go buy some damn toilet paper. If yo were serious about this you would be telling people how to make wipe sticks.

The plant in Corpus Christi cleaned up all its brownfields and started a new program to eliminate all pollutants through incentives while Bush was president.

A woman blamed the current EPA for the situation. That is run by Barack Obama and his minions.

So who's at fault here? The woman in the video blames the Obama Administration EPA. Obama has had 6 years to clean it up.

Are you sure that video is current? The last time I was in Corpus Christi, the air was pristine and no longer smelled like oil. I visit there frequently. It was at an all time worst case scenario before GW Bush ever became Governor.

Now, all of a sudden you Democrats are all bothered by a current crisis. Or are you digging into old files that are 20 years old and still carry a stigma from Democrats doing nothing to stop the pollution all those years they were in power.

Not too smart, kiddies. :rolleyes:

It was one year ago that this YouTube was made

Who said anything about what president is in office, it doesn't matter~Or if I just started to see this major problem.

Stop changing or putting words in my mouth to make your point because it discredits you.

It doesn't matter if it was cleaned up even 100 years ago there are still repercussions on what was done in many of the areas that these brothers own.

So you're shilling to close down the Kochs and the half million New Yorkers who lose their jobs when you do are going to get welfare from ... putting skid row bums to work?

And the majority of the states affected besides NYC are Texas and the deep South.

Obama really does hate the Southern United States and is targeting us for job elimination. I say we eliminate Obama's job through impeachment instead, so millions of Americans do not lose their jobs on account of Obama extracting his revenge against states who did not support him in the last presidential election.

Sure, NTPP. :lol:

you rw'ers mention impeachment every other day :yawn: Why don't you try to run some candidates non-extremists can vote for :dunno: :rofl:

The Kochs have backed to Tea Party all along, but now they see that they could lose a whole bunch of money if the country goes bust.

I'm thinking more along the lines of "Frankenstein". The Mad Scientists have created a monster that is now destroying everything the scientist cares about.

Just remember, everyone thinks Frankenstein is the name of the monster and not the man who made him.

Your supposed to hate the Koch brothers because the op idiot thinks they control the Reps, the House, Wall Street and God knows what else.

Of course the Op is one serious idiot so you can do like I do. Ignore his idiocy which is pretty much anything he posts. Take it from there. LOL

Forum List

Back