🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Korea: How Bad Will The Butt Hurt Be?

Trump didn't make a deal. Everything they signed was just a reaffirmation of already made agreements. NK got what they wanted and US got nothing.
We got denuclearization.
iu

:lol:

No, it wasn't.

Nukes aren't for using. That's why Kim is not going to give them up - they're about protection.

They get nukes, they'll never have to worry about getting invaded.
Come on kid. Letting the status quo continue was one of the stupidest things I've heard on this matter. Defending it was even worse.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

Now we're in a worse position, and they're in a better position.
Explain, and not in the dumb-ass way you declared the status quo was the best option.

Ok. It's not complicated.

Prior to this meeting, North Korea was essentially isolated from the entire world, other than China. By not officially acknowledging them, or meeting with them, we had an advantage because they want that recognition on the international stage. It's a bargaining chip.

And we just threw it away. For nothing. We got nothing but empty words.
Lol. You are mixing up Trump's agreement with North Korea to Obama's agreement with Iran. Except they got billions of dollars on a secret plane trip from the US.

You are obviously still butt hurt over Hillary's inability ti win the last election. Seek help, my friend.

Did you read the agreement? It's available online.

Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

"...the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization"

Do you see a promise in there?

Come on kid. Letting the status quo continue was one of the stupidest things I've heard on this matter. Defending it was even worse.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

Explain, and not in the dumb-ass way you declared the status quo was the best option.

Prior to this meeting, North Korea was essentially isolated from the entire world, other than China. By not officially acknowledging them, or meeting with them, we had an advantage because they want that recognition on the international stage. It's a bargaining chip.

Lol. You are mixing up Trump's agreement with North Korea to Obama's agreement with Iran. Except they got billions of dollars on a secret plane trip from the US.

You are obviously still butt hurt over Hillary's inability ti win the last election. Seek help, my friend.

Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

I see a framework for far-reaching reforms. Status quo, my ass!

Trump literally said Kim Jung Un loves his country? Really?

Yes, "really" (as Billy Jack would say).

Trump has more respect for dictators like Kim, Putin and Prince Salman. He always has kind words for them. But wants to get huffy and give attitude to democratic leaders like Merkel and Trudeau.

Are you implying for one second Merkel and Trudeau love German and Canadian people, respectively? :p So that is why they are having their countries invaded by savage Muslims and assorted Somalians who hate them. :cuckoo:

Kim Jung Un literally starves his people. People are killed just for trying to escape. And if one dares escapes their family is either put in prison as slaves or just killed. Is that a man who loves his country?
Have you seen the news out of Africa lately?
We can't eradicate the world of bad despots. We don't have the power to take all of them out. It's best to make peace with the ones willing to make peace. The gifts of trade will change the country from within. Being able to afford fruit, tv's, etc. off wage slave wages will make them want more. It's what we should've done with Cuba.

How is this better?

You have sunk to the bottom of the barrel on this kid.

This is basic stuff. Pay attention.

This is how the world works.
Weren't you whining about the repression of the NK people? Wasn't that part of the status quo too?

This is just too stupid to discuss. You really must cut down on CNN and MSNBC. It has polluted whatever common sense you may have once had.

Are the North Korean people better off today than they were yesterday?

We got nothing, the North Korean people got nothing. The only person who benefited was Kim.

How is this better?

You've very trusting. It's almost adorable.

I see weasel words and empty "commitments".

Au contraire, US Presidents meet with foreign heads of states continuously with no hope of accomplishing anything but a photo op.

You understand that Kim is a brutal dictator, right? A regime that keeps the entire population in abject poverty, on levels rarely seen anymore, any where?

It is truly baffling to me that I have to explain this to you guys.
So doc, we've got three options. Ignore it and let it go on, attack or actually engage by building a relationship.

The status quo was better than either attacking, or making friends.
The status quo was bring Kim closer to hitting the US with nukes pajama boy.

No, it wasn't.

Nukes aren't for using. That's why Kim is not going to give them up - they're about protection.

Wrong. They get a single nuke we take them out. They match a nuke to a ballistic missile we take the damage to ourselves and our ally's and we remove them from the face of the planet. That is the red line.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

That will come when the additional sanctions and promises from the US take place. This commitment is more than anyone expected this early in negotiations. Trump is a great negotiator, Pompeo has a work ethic unseen in any recent administration.

So doc, we've got three options. Ignore it and let it go on, attack or actually engage by building a relationship.

No, it wasn't.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

How are we in a worse position?

You understand that Kim is a brutal dictator, right? A regime that keeps the entire population in abject poverty, on levels rarely seen anymore, any where?

No, it wasn't.

Wrong. They get a single nuke we take them out. They match a nuke to a ballistic missile we take the damage to ourselves and our ally's and we remove them from the face of the planet. That is the red line.

No, it wasn't.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

We gave away a valuble bargaining chip for free.

Our flag stood next to theirs.

You have sunk to the bottom of the barrel on this kid.

This is basic stuff. Pay attention.

This is how the world works.
Weren't you whining about the repression of the NK people? Wasn't that part of the status quo too?

This is just too stupid to discuss. You really must cut down on CNN and MSNBC. It has polluted whatever common sense you may have once had.

Are the North Korean people better off today than they were yesterday?

We got nothing, the North Korean people got nothing. The only person who benefited was Kim.
We didn't make a deal with Kim to make life better for foreign nationals.
WE made deal with kim to insure life goes on with fewer problems for Americans.
Trump made the deal for Americans, not North Korean.

Unless we accomplish something comprehensive and real, all that's been accomplished so far is legitimizing a ruthless dictator on the international stage.

Au contraire, US Presidents meet with foreign heads of states continuously with no hope of accomplishing anything but a photo op.

Kind of like California huh?

No, it wasn't.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

no, we gave the leader of NK hope.
In time, the people of NK will get their share of that hope via welfare of our subsidized food products.
As trade developed between them and others the people will want more stuff. It's what we should've done with Cuba. Tourism, Trade, will go a lot further to helping them than sanctions will.

You've very trusting. It's almost adorable.

I see weasel words and empty "commitments".
And just what did you expect from the first 5 hours of negotiations? Trump can still walk away from North Korea if they do not follow through with their commitments. We have nothing at risk. North Korea has their entire economy depending on this.

No, it wasn't.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

How childish. I was not expecting that kind of attitude from you.

Last edited:
I have a conundrum... Trying to figure out which is better... Election night 2016... or tonight? Both are just absolutely phenomenal nights...

No, it wasn't.

Grow up!!!

How is this better?

no, we gave the leader of NK hope.
In time, the people of NK will get their share of that hope via welfare of our subsidized food products.
As trade developed between them and others the people will want more stuff. It's what we should've done with Cuba. Tourism, Trade, will go a lot further to helping them than sanctions will.
They get nothing until the denuclearize.

Kim Jung Un literally starves his people. People are killed just for trying to escape. And if one dares escapes their family is either put in prison as slaves or just killed. Is that a man who loves his country?

BS. All we really know is Hussaine Obama/ Crooked Hillary era sanctions are starving North Koreans.

LOL! You seriously cannot believe that? It has been a practice of NK to starve its poor for decades. Now it’s Obama and Hilary’s fault.

You right wingers have reached a new low that I didn’t even think was imaginable.

I hope you’re trolling. You seriously cannot be this naive.

Forum List

Back