🇷🇺 Kremlin is now offering political asylum to all the MAGA influencers. question to our MAGA members, How many of you are gonna use this ticket ?

question to our MAGA, commie members , How many of you are gonna use this "free" ticket ?

• US is finished, I am moving to Moscow empire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No , its not for me.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Moscow empire is a crap hole. I am not MAGA &COMMIE

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • US is finished, I am moving to Moscow empire. I am not MAGA &COMMIE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The FBI took away Scott Ritter’s passport. He’s definitely going to jail (again) soon. They can turn in their citizenship on the way out the fucking door. question to our MAGA, commie members , How many of you are gonna use this 🇷🇺 "free" ticket ?

US is finished, I am moving to Moscow empire

I VOTED - Moscow 🇷🇺 empire is a crap hole

Democrats are Communists. They don't even try to hide it. And, Putin said he's supporting Harris for President. So, buy your own tickets and go, PLEASE!

Democrats are Communists. They don't even try to hide it. And, Putin said he's supporting Harris for President. So, buy your own tickets and go, PLEASE!

If the weather were nicer and I wasn’t married, I would seriously consider it.
Saddam Putsein used obvious sarcastic reverse psychology that works only for preschool children. MAGA and commies fell for it. Idiocracy is real.

1725742011119.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Saddam Putsein used obvious sarcastic reverse psychology that works only for preschool children. MAGA and commies fell for it. Idiocracy is real.

View attachment 1007942

More stupidity. Democrats are a direct path to civil war. Outlaw democrats who are communists.

Democrats are a direct path to civil war.
Moscow said : Only American can defeat America in a war … because our 2022 invasion of Ukraine has shown that the Moscow IMPERIAL ARMY surely can’t defeat America´s army /NATO. " 🇷🇺 our Donald..." That says it all.

1725743405251.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back